Thread: hm

Deleted

hm

just thought i ask, how are a disc healing at thok. if they cant smite heal with all interupts=)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    just thought i ask, how are a disc healing at thok. if they cant smite heal with all interupts=)?
    Just like other healers heal at Thok? Cast in between the interrupts, and use instants during it? Use raid cooldowns like Devotion Aura, and other cooldowns like Hand of Protection for the later screeches. In other words, get some Paladins.

It's a shame disc doesn't have instant cast spells like power word shield / prayer of mending / divine star.

Would also be nice if they had something like inner focus to prevent interrupts from screeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's a shame disc doesn't have instant cast spells like power word shield / prayer of mending / divine star.

Would also be nice if they had something like inner focus to prevent interrupts from screeches.
    I like you.

But anyway to reiterate, Inner focus is HUGE for that phase in Thok and divine star can actually be used if you are holy locked. Not sure if it's a bug or what but you definitely can.

It's pretty easy to keep people up at that point, especially if you are paired with a few "real" healers too who can hot the raid while your bubbles absorb the initial damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    I like you.

But anyway to reiterate, Inner focus is HUGE for that phase in Thok and divine star can actually be used if you are holy locked. Not sure if it's a bug or what but you definitely can.
    It isn't a bug. Divine Star is classified as "divine" damage / healing which means it belongs to both holy and arcane schools. So if you end up locked from holy it can still be cast due to also being arcane.
    Last edited by mmocbb91367365; 2014-03-19 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyonic Picnic View Post
    It isn't a bug. Divine Star is classified as "divine" damage / healing which means it belongs to both holy and arcane schools. So if you end up locked from holy it can still be cast due to also being arcane.
    Excellent Thanks for clearing that up. It's a life saver for sure on that boss!

Deleted
    Divine star, SS after first roar, PoM on cd, inner focus + PoH, Spam PW:s basically while keeping ur evang stacks up and keep archangel on cd

Deleted
    Can also fit smite in-between screeches if you time it right.

Disc heals extremely well on this fight due to IF, DS, SS, prom and PWS spamming. Also PWB is a great raid cd for the fight.