Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

That one damn item...

Yesterday was officially my 24th attempt this xpac for the Black Ice Polearm from EoE10. That's 6 months! I've seen the Azure Drake 3 times, Blue Drake 2 times, its ridiculous. I really didn't put much of an effort before trying to get it for my Pally until I got a Polearm to xmog it with. I will continue to grind for it!! Lol

Whats "That one damn item" that won't drop for you?

Deleted
    Steamworker Goggles from Flame Leviathan >.< Done it everyweek of 9 weeks still no drop.

But 6 months for you? I feel for you man

7 years for left half of the bindings of the windseeker.

I get Black Ice seemingly every week but not the caster mace I'm after (already have both mounts).

Now to really put salt in a wound...

Few weeks ago my warrior got TF bindings in back to back weeks. Really sad fact is I already have TF on him. Karma is a bitch, though; still no T1 pants yet 3k rep from exalted (which would be my second exalted toon there).

OT: the chest from dark shaman with the xmog set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got MH warglaive on my mage ._. ON. MY. FUCKING. MAGE :@

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in BC i farmed Kara for the Staff of Infinite Mysteries. Never got it all throughout TBC. I ended up having to say fuck it and use a main-hand/off-hand when Wrath launched.

Fiery Warhorse's Reins, i've been doing it on several chars whenever im subbed to WoW, it just doesn't wont to drop

Nevermind, finally got it today.
    Last edited by Yuyuli; 2014-03-24 at 04:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue Proto Drake. Only saw it drop twice during wrath. Once won by a guildy, but
    once won by a guy who didn't even have epic. Ten bucks he still doesn't to this day.

I know I could farm the damn thing, and let me tell you I tried but after 4 toons for
    4 months I just plain gave up. I've resigned myself that I'll never have that mount.

Never seen this drop. EVER!

205 Alysrazor solo kills across my characters, got the mount drop for the first time last night.

That's like 4 years on one character...

Just glad I never have to go to that fucking place again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    7 years for left half of the bindings of the windseeker.
    Really? Damn, I thought my 94 weeks was bad. I doubt you've ran it every week though, so you can't really count it as 7 years.

Deleted
    The God damn tank trinket from Malkorok.

I've done that boss with atleast 4 tanking characters, on all difficulties, most likelt 30+ times, if not more. Not a single time have I seen the Vial of Somethingsomething Corruption something. See I dont even know the name anymore.

Deleted
    the damn brewfest kodo, i try every year with 10 toons every day the event is up

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    the damn brewfest kodo, i try every year with 10 toons every day the event is up
    This is why I'm glad I had the foresight to farm them before the bags were a thing. I'm just mad that I didnt get the Love Rocket before them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Back in the ICC days I wanted that bone axe from marrowgar for so long. So tasty as a blood DK, but I lost out on it every time.

I've won 8 kodos and no ram in Brewfest event. I want to break something every time that damn kodo pops up

Deleted
    Did Onyxia 10 on "10" TEN character for 8 months. Got it a few weeks ago. Was kind shocked when it acutally dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    205 Alysrazor solo kills across my characters, got the mount drop for the first time last night.

That's like 4 years on one character...

Just glad I never have to go to that fucking place again.
    Ouch.

I ended up with 92 or 93 kills for Ashes of Alar, 40 odd kills on my pally, rest spread between 3 other chars. Not complaining tho, I know the droprate is low.

Deleted
    Headless Horseman's mount. I have done that event for four or five years now. Since I started tracking I have 170 kills. Must have had quite a few before that (about 50 more). Everyone seems to have it when I stand in stormwind or shrine....
    Last edited by mmoc91ede30817; 2014-03-24 at 01:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Headless Horseman mount. Running him ever since wotlk on multiple chars. Never drops.