Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nukedtheinsane View Post
    240 runs for Invincible's Reins at the moment. I was happy when Mimiron's Head dropped after 174.
    I don't know how much longer I can take this xD
    Just started the farm for it! Wish I didn't read this though :P

That damn heroic Assurance of Consequence from the Sha of Pride -_-
    we usually have 3-4 agility users who want it in our raids while we all have around 11-15 kills each (i know it might not be much but whatever) and all use a bonus roll on that boss just for the stupid trinket and we have never seen it yet >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The tanking trinket from protectors. I blow 3 coins a week on Flex, normal, and heroic.

I have in my possesion, 5 of the gloves, two belts, 3 capes, and no trinket.

The trinket from Immerseus for me as well, I've coined that bastard about 30 times now across heroic and flex, and I've gotten the cloth gloves and cloak maybe 8 times now, REALLY depressing at this stage. Also, the 1h caster mace from FL Ragnaros, I've yet to see it after 21 kills.

At least 10 runs of Mount Hyjal later, I still haven't gotten Hatefury Mantle from Anetheron for my Mage's transmog set...

Lady luck it a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    The tanking trinket from protectors. I blow 3 coins a week on Flex, normal, and heroic.

I have in my possesion, 5 of the gloves, two belts, 3 capes, and no trinket.
    Have no fear, it's a crap trinket anyway.

Situationly useful on a handful of bosses and only one real boss I can think of where it's worth taking over something like Thok's Tailtip.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Have no fear, it's a crap trinket anyway.

Situationly useful on a handful of bosses and only one real boss I can think of where it's worth taking over something like Thok's Tailtip.
    The good thing about warriors ya know

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    The good thing about warriors ya know
    I guessed he was a paladin since he says he was able to coin the hit haste belt.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I guessed he was a paladin since he says he was able to coin the hit haste belt.
    Checked it and apparently your more right than anything else

Ashes of Al'ar.

I got the Ony drake after 2 runs. But still have yet to see Ashes, and I farm it on multiple toons every week.

Deleted
    There are some:
    - Headless Horseman: Farmed the mount for some years now. Usually on all days possible with all my max level characters. It still eludes me.
    - Attumen: I had 5 chars exalted in Kara + made a lot of runs even afterwards for badges back then. Since WotlK, I farmed it on my hunter. In Cata, i started farming it with multiple chars. It finally dropped on my monk about a year ago.
    - The polar bear (storm peaks daily): It has a 3% droprate afaik. Most people I know experienced a much higher rate, some even found 3 mounts on different chars in the first 5 bags each. I needed over 450 dailies till I got that mount.

But I have mostly stopped farming for mounts / legendaries etc, I don't have as much fun doing that as I once had.

Aside from mounts:

Malkorok's tank trinket from current content
    The new version of Sulfuras from Cata's Ragnaros still won't drop.

Deleted
    I've been trying to get Bloodlust Helm for what feels like an eternity. I've spent at least 30-60 minutes per day farming it since 16/02/2012, but it just doesn't want to drop.

30-60 minutes per day might not seem a lot, but it does add up quite a bit after all this time.

The last few items I need from the isle achieve.

It's fun sitting around for 45 minutes at a time to 3 shot a rare, not get the item and riding off to the next spawn to sit for another 15 minutes. No really let me tell you how much I love it. -_-

181 LK 25H Kills never seen mount.
    130 Yogg - 0 light kills seen the mount 5 times.

RNG
    Last edited by Feraldps; 2014-04-27 at 04:23 AM.

I raided Kara every week for 14 months during BC to get a druid token, we never once saw one drop in my guild group. We only reliably did 10 mans at the time, and druid T4 2 piece was like the holy grail, plus I absolutely loved the model, the idea of having antlers like an archdruid blew my mind. I never did get it during TBC, but I went back with a small group in LK and got it first run.

Well there is a couple:
    The damn sewer rat. I don't know how many casts I have made over the years, but I already fished up the seal of dal back in wrath / Cata and have spent probably three times as long for it, still no rat. Finally caved when someone posted it for 1k, but still want to catch it for the chive.

HH head. It refuses to drop for my DK or my warrior. Rather infuriating because it is just gorgeous. Got it 6 times on my paly, to bad I don't dig fel flame skulls on a holy knight .

Brewfest kodo. Just screw you kodo. I have seen you 10 freaked times and I have never won it, least cousin Ram sympathy came to me first roll, though never seen him since.

The furnace shield off patchwerk. It just doesn't want to come out, 18 kills later. Also the wolfslayer sniper and despair have this weird relationship with my hunter and DK, with the hunter having gotten 5 swords but no sniper and the DK getting six rifles but no despair.

And my paladin cannot get that two handed mace from halls of stone. Though only 16 kills for him. Shame, it's a nice mace.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    Well there is a couple:
    The damn sewer rat. I don't know how many casts I have made over the years, but I already fished up the seal of dal back in wrath / Cata and have spent probably three times as long for it, still no rat. Finally caved when someone posted it for 1k, but still want to catch it for the chive.

HH head. It refuses to drop for my DK or my warrior. Rather infuriating because it is just gorgeous. Got it 6 times on my paly, to bad I don't dig fel flame skulls on a holy knight .

Brewfest kodo. Just screw you kodo. I have seen you 10 freaked times and I have never won it, least cousin Ram sympathy came to me first roll, though never seen him since.

The furnace shield off patchwerk. It just doesn't want to come out, 18 kills later. Also the wolfslayer sniper and despair have this weird relationship with my hunter and DK, with the hunter having gotten 5 swords but no sniper and the DK getting six rifles but no despair.

And my paladin cannot get that two handed mace from halls of stone. Though only 16 kills for him. Shame, it's a nice mace.
    Hate to break it to ya, but I got the kodo the first time on dk I belive, gun like several times farming kara.

Pretty much two items that I have, but not gloating

zulian tiger rip ]: years of farming both zg mounts only to be short one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Never seen this drop. EVER!
    Get the tier helm?

- - - Updated - - -

For me though it's the headless horsemans mount. I did it over 80 times last year and no drop.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel