Poll: How much time does your guild raid a week and how far are you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm raiding around 12-15h week and still 13/14h :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Yea clearing content with 12h/week is pretty standard for 25man, its 80% tactics for 25man if your raidleader is smart enough to analyze kill-videos and just copy it you're pretty fine.
    Oh look, this again. I cant wait for 20 man so this stupid shit will be put to rest.

Deleted
    6h/week, 10man, currently 13/14HC

3/12 HC, guild is still alive and raiding, but only 1 - 2 nights per week. Also quite a few of our best raiders left the guild last month, so progress is getting along slowly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, sorry I didn't add some additional fields such as:

> 10 hours but <= 20 hours

and

> 20 hours

Maybe I will try to run this again right at the end of MoP or after the WoD raids start.

So something I am seeing pretty interesting so far, that may help play to our decision on raid times, is that 10 - 12 hours seem to be a very production block of time. It seems like people are having great success putting in that amount of time a week and are as accomplished as I would want to be at this point in the expansion. Thanks for all the great input so far!
    Last edited by chaddd; 2014-03-20 at 02:08 PM. Reason: < vs >
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

14/14HC 10 since early December, 13/14HC 25 currently, and currently 13 hours a week.

WoD will be ~30 hours a week first three weeks of Mythic, then back to 13 hours a week, I believe is the plan.

(Top 100, this is why the big early pushes)

Deleted
    Cleared heroics yesterday, we raid 3x4 hours/week. In theory. In practice it's more like 10 because nublords can't schedule their lives.

I imagine we would be around 200 ranks better if we could have kept the same roster we had since the start of MoP.
    Last edited by mmocaa8b08b6ba; 2014-03-20 at 03:16 PM.