Hunter or Monk for BG's/Arena?

I am currently levling both, but am finding my WW monk to feel very useless in BG's. Is this normal pre 90? or are monks just not in a good spot? My hunter on the other hand just dominates. Both my toons are in full boa's.

What's everyones take on these 2 classes in pvp right now?

15+ Year Old Account
    On your hunter you will be sitting most of the time, I think wwer will be funner, though it might be harder to find groups.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I main Monk and I find it pretty fun in BGs, so much mobility etc. If you want to top kills on the scoreboard, play hunter.

You'll also have a better time finding groups on a Hunter than you will on a Monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    WW Monk is complete dogshit while leveling. BrM is where it's at. At level 90 though, WW Monk can be insane in BGs and 2s. It's fairly decent in 3s as well in comps like monk/priest/sham, monk/ele/priest, monk/lock/sham and KFChi, but that's about it. It's also near impossible to find partners as a non-gladiator WW Monk. So yeah

Neither go enhancement shaman :P and have fun purging and bursting down people.

Of the two I would say hunter is a good choice. They are strong, have decent CC and don't take a lot to learn how to play reasonably well. You also don't need to worry about positioning too much as a hunter where you will need to as a monk.

That said play what you enjoy the most

10+ Year Old Account
    you will be loved as a hunter but have more fun as a monk