Need a QQ answered

Im going to build two systems and i was wondering which build would be better.

Build #1
    cpu: fx 6300
    gpu: R7 260x
    Ram: 8 gb 1600 mhz

Build 2#
    cpu: A10 7850k
    gpu: R7 250
    Ram: 8 gb 2133 mhz

Build 2 is going to be crossfiring the igpu of the 7850k with the 250

Same price?

The FX build would give you better performance and you wouldn't have to deal with the bad stuff that comes with crossfire.

edit: derp, lost the rest of my post
    Last edited by tielknight; 2014-03-20 at 02:31 AM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    IF you can, get 2400MHz for the APU build. Outside of that...well, it depends on the game, really.

Is it a noticeable performance difference? Or will it just be a couple of frames difference? Im building a pc for me and my wife for new upcoming MMOs/Wow. You think i should just make stick with the first build? Also finding a mobo that supports 2400 mhz is simply out of my budget and then trying to stabilize the ram isnt really worth the performance increase. Since the difference from 2133 and 2400 might be like 3 fps.

Deleted
    Any FM2+ socket motherboard will have the capacity to use 2400MHz RAM, provided you are using the 7850k APU. You might actually be better off with an Intel Core i3 with an R7-260x and 1600/1866MHz RAM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okey, just to make sure, are you building them yourself or are these prebuilds? Because neither one of them is that great for what you are getting them for (mmos/ wow).

Build #2 is pretty awful, the iGPU+r7 250 is a nice idea in theory but the price to performance ratio doesn't hold up against non-APU processor with a bit better graphics card. Check out this video on the subject made by LinusTechTips. Build #1 would be a lot better for non-mmo games as you can see in the video the athlon x4 760k+r7 260x combo is pushing out a lot more FPS compared to the APU+gpu setup and athlon x4 760k is worse then fx6300.

Now the build #1 would technically be the best choice if you could only pick between those two but it's not optimal for mmos/ wow (mostly wow) since they/ it is very dependent on CPU per core performance. FX 6300 is a six core processor and it's power comes from using more less powerful cores instead of a few more powerful ones. You'd be a lot better off with a strong dual core or quad core for your intended purpose. Seeing as quad core is probably out of your price point I'd recommend getting an i3 to go along with either 260x or 750ti.