Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    There is an item that let's anyone do that though.
    Congrats. You read the title and skipped the entire thread.

... A very rare item that likely isn't going to get a model update. This glyph seems like an awesome idea!

It's considered a disguise so anytime a Druid shapeshifts it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    It's considered a disguise so anytime a Druid shapeshifts it breaks.
    Well, one of the things I'm looking forward to most in WoD is that we apparently won't lose the costume 'buff' on shifts, so that if we go back into humanoid form we still have the appearance. It's long overdue and after years it seems like we're finally getting it.

Still, the glyph would be most welcome. I think Balance could use some visual love in this form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz, take heed of this request! 'Tis genius!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not? I still want a glyph that makes us look celestial like algalon.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Id love to turn into an Arakkoa or even a slight version of Malfurion. our model but we gain feathers on our arms, astral form is very lackluster to me :/

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Well, one of the things I'm looking forward to most in WoD is that we apparently won't lose the costume 'buff' on shifts, so that if we go back into humanoid form we still have the appearance. It's long overdue and after years it seems like we're finally getting it.

Still, the glyph would be most welcome. I think Balance could use some visual love in this form.
    Where is the source of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Where is the source of this?
    Here's the official tweet: https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...22995310350336

And this is the thread I started before hearing about said tweet: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post26378744

I'll be re-subbing for WoD for this reason, let alone anything else!

yes, please yes, oh and... did I mention - yes?

Deleted
    I'm not an oomkin yet I would love something like this, nice flavour.

10+ Year Old Account
    dowantdowantdowant. I was so gutted when the firedruid transform item stopped working for bear form :< I want cosutme fun too! And this glyph idea is golden. If the uncorrupted Arakkoa look anything like the statues seen so far in Alpha, I want this more than.... um... I just really want this.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post

Oh, that'll be a welcome change. Must have missed that with all the walls of news text.

I'd give up a major glyph slot for this. Hell, I think I even saw Prime Glyphs being added back. I'd give up one of those even.

Please Blizzard. At least this will remedy some of the things I'm not looking forward to for Balance.

Deleted
    Blizz pls!