Thread: umbral storm ?

Deleted

umbral storm ?

afternoon everyone

just wondering what you people would think of gaining Umbral storm I was doing lfr (don't judge me) and in downfall, the korkron farseers had an ability called umbral storm and as I saw this amazing lightening storm firing off over the raids head, I was amazed and all I could think was ... " this is what shaman aoe should be" hehe.

what do you fellow shaman think of this ? I mean shaman even has lightening storm in hearthstone too. I don't know, maybe drop Earth quake in ele for it, god knows, I just know I NEED THIS ABILITY maybe it could replace EQ for ele and take healing rain of enhance, I mean we don't need that ability afterall.. do we ?

thanks for reading
    wikidsik

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing Blizzard, we wouldn't get an ability like this, not to mention even *if* we got something like this, it'd be so watered down that it'd be almost completely useless like Earthquake. Such is Blizzard when it comes to Shamans. We get nothing special.

Earthquake isnt useless... is extremely situational but isnt useless. I killed HC Siegecrafter because of Earthquake...

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, its enhancement that should be getting some AoE love

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    Earthquake isnt useless... is extremely situational but isnt useless. I killed HC Siegecrafter because of Earthquake...
    "Almost"... Read my post properly before you try to pull me up for a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    "Almost"... Read my post properly before you try to pull me up for a fault.
    "Almost completely" i dont think it means what you think it means.