Deleted

Where can I find people to play with in Uncharted 3 Online?

Hello.

So I recently bought Uncharted 3 and I noticed that the online variety is pretty vast.

Now, I'm interested in obtaining the platinum trophy and going through the insanely high award listings, many of the trophies seem rather difficult and require an organized team. Not only are some difficult, there's also a long grind.

So given that the game has aged over the years, it's playerbase dropped.

My request is, where can I find suitable people to play with? Any specific forum that exists for Uncharted 3 recruitment that's still active? It's easy to find people or active forums to search through from more of the popular games like WoW or GTA Online but Uncharted 3 isn't that big (anymore)

So, any thoughts?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't answer your question for you, but if it's just the platinum you're after, all you have to do is finish one co-op and one competitive game, the other multiplayer trophies were added later and aren't required for the platinum.

Deleted
    Ah I see. Well that makes it a whole lot easier, Thank you.

I thought all of them were required.

Jajaja. Uhm. On Playstation forum they're always organizing community events and one of them is called "Naughty Paws" where they do Uncharted 3 Stuff. You're free to join.

Playstation forum is weird now, I don't like the style, so I haven't been there for a while. But here's the forum if you're still interested.