RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3-1600
    Video Card: EVGA GTX 670 SC 4GB
    SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 512GB
    Case: Antec Twelve-Hundred
    PSU: Corsair 750TX
    Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1500 7.1 |
    KeyBoard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical w/ Cherry Reds
    Mouse: Logitech G500 27gram

I am looking to upgrade and looking for thoughts of the direction I should take this.
    Though I am not looking to rebuild the entire computer at this time, a few pieces here and there and over time during the next few months. As for budget, my thoughts were:
    CPU: $250-$400
    MB: $75-$250
    Cooler: Liquid?
    RAM: It’s cheap enough.
    Video Card: $250-$400

I play WoW in 1920x1080, record in-game videos. I do not stream. Dual monitor setup. The VGA is not overclocked at all. Game settings mostly on Ultra and run about 30-50FPS in a 25man raid environment, 60+ everywhere else. I am at work, so I cannot judge actual FPS at this moment, but the computer runs pretty good at this moment.

I don't need the latest and the greatest, just looking for upgrades for a faster rig.

I did not follow the format. I live in the USA as well.
    Thanks to those that reply!
    Last edited by Papi; 2014-03-20 at 03:18 PM.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    I... wouldn't upgrade. I don't see anything there that could be upgraded with any decent benefit. $400-$800 is not worth an extra 5-10fps.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Only upgrade I can think of is these for added comfort while gaming. Much remaining in the budget though ><
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Yeah, any upgrading I would think of would be minimal, its not needed, but I'm itching. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Only upgrade I can think of is these for added comfort while gaming. Much remaining in the budget though ><
    Almost feel out of my chair laughing.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Deleted
    You could upgrade the 670 to a 780 instead of wasting other upgrades!

Hehe we all get the urge sometimes to just want to spend. To upgrade where no upgrade is necessary. IMO, heed Chazus's advice and hold on to the money for now. Add to the budget overtime and perhaps look at an upgrade when the Nvidia new generation GPUs come out. That should be very soon.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.