Deleted

Need a new CPU Cooler!

Hi I am currently having difficulties with my current CPU cooler, it gets far too loud and causes the CPU Cores to get too hot.

I was thinking of getting a very good cooler but not sure which one. I was hoping for a nice water cooler but I honestly do not know much about them. Here are my current specs with my current CPU cooler:

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 PC Case - Black/Pearl
    MoBo: Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    CPU: Intel Sandybridge i5-2500k
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (120mm)
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB
    PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Bronze 80+ Certified Semi Modular PSU
    Graphics Card: PALIT JetStream GeForce GTX 770 OC 2048MB
    Also many Storage devices but that isn't really relevant.

I was thinking of something like this, Corsair Hydro H100i Watercooling, but I have no idea really if this will fit in my case and whether or not it is a good choice so can someone help please?

I have no budget really but as long as its a sensible price (i.e. not £200+ ideally)
    I play games and video edit and use demanding software. Probably not the best spec for that but oh well.

Thanks for reading!

Just go with the Enermax liqtech 120x/240x. Probably one of the best looking ones, fully metal including the pump so no plastic cheap covers and quietest pump. The OEM is silverstone
    3930K@NH-U12s | Asus R4E | 16GB (4x4GB 1600MHz) Dominator Platinum | 2x Asus gtx 780 DC2OC SLI | Evga Supernova 1000 P2 | S27A750D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Just go with the Enermax liqtech 120x/240x. Probably one of the best looking ones, fully metal including the pump so no plastic cheap covers and quietest pump. The OEM is silverstone
    I could only find one of these on Amazon and it was £120 with no reviews.
    This one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Seri...=liquid+cooler

Is only £84 and has some good reviews but I would not know which size to get if I did get this one, slightly confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a link on overclock.net with compatibility options for the H100i and others. it has pics of people using the Fractal Design Define R4 case too. Just click the links under H100i>Fractal Design>R4

hope this helps!
    here's a custom loop to drool over in the mean time
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Deleted
    love that custom loop page you linked thanks for that lol. Also deciding upon H105 or H100i but also when I go to buy it, it asks for Size Name, 240mm, 280mm, 140mm or 120mm Radiator. Not sure which I should be going for ^^