Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Over 50% of abortions in the US are on black babies (edited)

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/12/04/8...spanic-babies/
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...rted-are-black
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...rted-are-black

Horror: More African-American Babies Aborted in NYC Than Born
    Cortney O'Brien | Feb 21, 2014
    Cortney O'Brien
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortney...-born-n1798537

The article leads with "MORE AFRICAN-AMERICAN BABIES ABORTED IN NYC THAN BORN".

Let's next look at the racist quotes by Planned Parenthood Founder Margret Sanger:
    http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/11/1...rgaret-sanger/

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

This thread was created to educate the clueless. Not to stir up a response. It was also edited to remove content moderators did not support.

If you want to make a thread to discuss this kind of topic, don't start of with inflammatory bashing like accusations of supporting genocide.
    I did what was asked of me and recreated the thread.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-03-20 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    Now use links that work. Also don't use life news if you want to prove a point, using a pro-life group to demonstrate a pro-life statistic is just confirmation of bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    Now use links that work. Also don't use life news if you want to prove a point, using a pro-life group to demonstrate a pro-life statistic is just confirmation of bias.
    I used a single lifenews link, the others are cns. I can and will provide more. These were nation wide articles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    I used a single lifenews link, the others are cns. I can and will provide more. These were nation wide articles.
    I count two.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._new_york_city
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ty-alec-torres
    http://newsone.com/2919457/dept-of-h...men-abortions/

Just adding more sources for those that asked. I will continue to add more throughout this thread (as long as it's not closed).

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh yes, educating the clueless on pro-life issues from a pro-life website.

I'm sure this will work out perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using Right Wing News Sites to put down people the Right is infamous for being racist against...Yep..not showing any bias here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Using Right Wing News Sites to put down people the Right is infamous for being racist against...Yep..not showing any bias here.
    I'm not using any wing website these are just what pop up on google. These were national stories not long ago, friend. And what does it even matter? The statistics are proven true.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread was created to educate the clueless. Not to stir up a response.
    There's nothing clueless about it...
    It happens the most in the poorest portion of the population. Nothing shocking or spectacular about this.
    Give the people more general education, elevate them out of poverty, and see the numbers drop down.
    And it just happens that the African American population is the highest portion below the poverty line.

I wonder what are you actually trying to say simsumre?

lmao @ the rush limbaugh link...... I think I am getting an idea where this is heading.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    My other question is: So what? I don't care if 90% of babies are aborted. Abortion isn't wrong.
    View the link I've posted in my op to the founder of planned parenthood and why it was created.

I still only take away from this that birth control is not freely available to the degree it should be.

I think abortion is morally abhorrent, and I would never suggest my partner get one (hahahaha I'm gay fat chance) but I don't interfere with other people's business. Abortion does definitely help to keep some potential teenage parents out of the vicious poverty cycle.
    Call me Cassandra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    I think abortion is morally abhorrent, and I would never suggest my partner get one (hahahaha I'm gay fat chance) but I don't interfere with other people's business. Abortion does definitely help to keep some potential teenage parents out of the vicious poverty cycle.
    Indeed it does. So does not charging them over a hundred thousand dollars to attend college.

lol, nice thread.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the point of having the Margret Sanger quote... other then to piss people off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It doesn't change what it does today.
    You're right, it doesn't. Because it's still aborting over 50% black children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    Whats the point of having the Margret Sanger quote... other then to piss people off?
    Because she was the founder of Planned Parenthood and apparently, based on statistics today, those quotes still hold true.

Deleted
    Overall, 42.4% of abortions in the city were of black children; another 31% came from the Hispanic community.
    42.4% is not 50%, try harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, it doesn't. Because it's still aborting over 50% black children.
    Imagine what would happen if those 50% weren't aborted? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    Foundation for this belief?