Page 26 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloqt View Post
    Thank you, keep up the good work!
    Sent v3.4.4 version. I didn't made deep tests, but, so far i think is okey now.

Sorry if this has been answered but what category is warrior Shield Block under? I like to see if tanks are using all their skills properly but Shield Block does not show up under any of the usual categories - Healing Done, Damage Prevented, Buff Uptime, Cooldowns. Paladin's Holy Shield is kind of the same buff (+block chance) and it shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered but what category is warrior Shield Block under? I like to see if tanks are using all their skills properly but Shield Block does not show up under any of the usual categories - Healing Done, Damage Prevented, Buff Uptime, Cooldowns. Paladin's Holy Shield is kind of the same buff (+block chance) and it shows up.
    Hi! Probably is Gladiator Stance, it replaces Shield Block with Shield Charge.

No, that's definitely not it. Gladiator stance is for damage roles. I mean legitimate protection warriors in defensive stance.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    No, that's definitely not it. Gladiator stance is for damage roles. I mean legitimate protection warriors in defensive stance.
    Hi again, thanks for the quickly reply, didn't know that this was only for Dps, sorry.
    I'll take a look more deeply into this issue.

I found out a suggestion for the Prepot thingy. An officer asked me yesterday what people did NOT prepot a specific boss. I started scrolling down the Potion Used bookmark, and that almost gave me headache, as it was 27 people. Get my point? Then I was thinking, maybe it should be another option to see which people did NOT prepot. Why not?

So maybe a checkmark for the options where the prepot usage is to show either the people that did prepot or the people that did NOT prepot.

Cheers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    I found out a suggestion for the Prepot thingy. An officer asked me yesterday what people did NOT prepot a specific boss. I started scrolling down the Potion Used bookmark, and that almost gave me headache, as it was 27 people. Get my point? Then I was thinking, maybe it should be another option to see which people did NOT prepot. Why not?

So maybe a checkmark for the options where the prepot usage is to show either the people that did prepot or the people that did NOT prepot.

Cheers.
    Perhaps its better just to have a pre-pot in the damage meter? (Maybe there is, I haven't looked).

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    Perhaps its better just to have a pre-pot in the damage meter? (Maybe there is, I haven't looked).
    I'm getting this issue too, i was thinking about a plugin (another icon in the title bar?) to check pre-pot food and flask with report to raid stuff, since it's very easy to create and also stay like "all-in-one".

That's an interesting idea with the plugin. As long as it's fast and easy to reach the settings for it, I am up for anything.

Since we would still like the Potion used bookmark, but when that bookmark is visible, we could maybe get a new option to toggle it to show the people that did NOT use any potion. Maybe by just left-click on the bars it changes to show the ones that did not prepot. An idea.
    Maybe also an option to show whether you want to see if the pot is a prepot or not.

From time to time I have troubles to switch between compartments like damage done/healing done/ etc pp - because the indicator switches very fast inside the popup between the options. Is there a possibility to increase the size of the popup? Haven't found one.

Updated to version v3.4.7, few bugs fixed also Advanced Death Logs plugin got an update.

Quote Originally Posted by TenDance View Post
    From time to time I have troubles to switch between compartments like damage done/healing done/ etc pp - because the indicator switches very fast inside the popup between the options. Is there a possibility to increase the size of the popup? Haven't found one.
    Hi! At the moment the menu size can't be modified, sorry. You may find more easy to use the menu if you pass the mouse near the right border over the yellow arrows.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/elvui_addonskins has been updated to support Details! as a embed option.

I'm downloading this right now to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Manager View Post
    1. Any chance of getting a "Self" channel output for the interrupt/death announcement modules?

2. Clicking the "Report Results" button again, while the window is already open, should close it.

3. Is this supposed to be "the width OF all" instead of off?

4. The window is unable to be dragged when the bookmark window is open.

5. Is there any way to disable these (1 2) annoying popups/highlights/chains every single time you go to merge / move windows near eachother?

6. Can you make it so window #1 can be grouped onto other windows, and not only vice-versa?

7. Is it possible to make a resize slider for the "Player Details" window, when clicking on a player?

8. Can you add hotkey support for certain window actions, such as: Create new window, open bookmark in new window, close window. Being able to control-click anywhere on a window to close it would be nice, as well as being able to shift-click a bookmark to open that in a new window.

9. Can you make "/dt config" bring up the options window as well? And make "/dt clear" "/dt reset" reset all saved segments?
    Hi, awesome feedback, thanks!

1) actually, this is already on our "todo list", so is only a matter of time to get implemented.
    2) makes sense, specially if was a miss click.
    3) yes
    4) should get a fix soon.
    5) right now, doesn't have, but would be easy add an option to disable.
    6) unfortunately no, sorry, at least for now.
    7) you mean like a scale option?
    8) yes, more hotkeys should be added soon when we merge the current hotkeys to the keybind panel for addons introduced on WoD.
    9) yes, can be added already on the next version.

doesn't seem to be recording any dmg done for some reason? unless a setting got messed up that i overlooked

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    doesn't seem to be recording any dmg done for some reason? unless a setting got messed up that i overlooked
    Hi!
    Try the slash command /details enable, also check Options Panel -> Combat -> verify if Damage is enabled. Make sure the segment is 'current'.
    If the problem persist, try /details reinstall, also check the bugsack/buggrabber for errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Hi!
    Try the slash command /details enable, also check Options Panel -> Combat -> verify if Damage is enabled. Make sure the segment is 'current'.
    If the problem persist, try /details reinstall, also check the bugsack/buggrabber for errors.
    Reinstalling fixed it, thanks.

Deleted
    I have tried it and it works really really good

Hello,

Not sure if this has been adressed before but wouldn't the overheal display be more useful if you sort people by %of overheal of their own heal instead of total overheal of the raid? For example i may have done 30% of the overheal of the raid but if i have only done 10% overheal on my own heal, it's still better than someone with 20% of the raid overheal but 30% of his own heal.

Hop i'm being clear enough as English is not my native language.

Thanks for your work on this wonderful addon