Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Didn't want to update Details! because I was afraid. But it recently started giving me error messages that it couldn't communicate with others.

I usually run with 2 meters, 1 for overall, 1 for current fight. which has been working great in m+ for the last few months

With this new update, I'm confused. not sure what the hell is going on with my meters.

My current fight meter looks like it is swapping between overall and current. My overall meter shows nothing for half the dungeon...

Is there anyway you could explain how to revert the new changes in the menu? is there a setting I can turn off? Much appreciated

Deleted
    Is it possible to completely remove this backdrop from the streamer plugin?

Can you explain the difference between the old overall and the new dungeon specific overall. Now when you run a mythic+ the overall data and specific dungeon overall is showing different amounts. The dungeon overall is not showing some of the damage/pulls that the general overall data is showing. Would really love an explanation of what the difference is.

Some example screenshots from a lower kara run.
    i.imgur(dot)com/DGKz0oa(dot)png
    i.imgur(dot)com/MNSWgVw(dot)png

sry have to add dots because shitty website wont let me post links

Quote Originally Posted by koshimo View Post
    Can you explain the difference between the old overall and the new dungeon specific overall. Now when you run a mythic+ the overall data and specific dungeon overall is showing different amounts. The dungeon overall is not showing some of the damage/pulls that the general overall data is showing. Would really love an explanation of what the difference is.

Some example screenshots from a lower kara run.
    i.imgur(dot)com/DGKz0oa(dot)png
    i.imgur(dot)com/MNSWgVw(dot)png

sry have to add dots because shitty website wont let me post links
    I'm aware of the new mythic+ run overall and the standard overall data isn't matching.
    This difference for you, happens on every run?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Sorry, what was the problem? I remember I said something that could be a bug, but I didn't look into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stokbaek View Post
    Is it possible to completely remove this backdrop from the streamer plugin?

So, you did remove all the Alpha from the "Background Color" and "Bar Color" and still have some kind of background, that's correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    Didn't want to update Details! because I was afraid. But it recently started giving me error messages that it couldn't communicate with others.

I usually run with 2 meters, 1 for overall, 1 for current fight. which has been working great in m+ for the last few months

With this new update, I'm confused. not sure what the hell is going on with my meters.

My current fight meter looks like it is swapping between overall and current. My overall meter shows nothing for half the dungeon...

Is there anyway you could explain how to revert the new changes in the menu? is there a setting I can turn off? Much appreciated
    The overall data for mythic+ runs are having some problem with the current versions, just look to the mythic+ overall and the overall data and see which you think is correct and report for us, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Getting a problem recently where the the meter is showing overall data even when on "current segment" setting. Any ideas whats wrong?

ok nvm looks like its a new feature hehe. dont like it pls change back!
    it'll have some options for that, if you can wait use: /Details.mythic_plus.make_overall_when_done = false;

The Problem was it's not be using Class Color for the Text i marked for other Characters it's just used for one Character you set and if you log in into an Alt you will get the Tooltip Class Color from the Main instead of the right Class Color

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is more blanket statement than not but kept having issues during raid with randomly freezing. Only thing I’d changed was switching to this from skada. So had to revert back to skada and was fine the rest of the night. Anybody ever run in to this kind of issue?

Hello,

I like the AddOn overall, but one question: is it possible to disable the death recap offered by Details!? I don't quite like it and I'd like to revert back to the standard Blizzard death recap.

Does anybody know how?

I just installed the new Details! update and the Damage Done tab continues the DPS even after combat has ended, is there a way to fix this? It's annoying to see the numbers continue to drop while out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence View Post
    I just installed the new Details! update and the Damage Done tab continues the DPS even after combat has ended, is there a way to fix this? It's annoying to see the numbers continue to drop while out of combat.
    I have used details for a while and after updating recently I am seeing this as well. The dps numbers continue to decay when out of combat, did I accidentally revert a setting of some kind or am I experiencing a buggy update?

Edit: I am however warming up to the m+ changes with the overall at the end, just caught me off-guard initially
    Last edited by BadTastingPudding; 2017-10-01 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    The Problem was it's not be using Class Color for the Text i marked for other Characters it's just used for one Character you set and if you log in into an Alt you will get the Tooltip Class Color from the Main instead of the right Class Color
    thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    I know this is more blanket statement than not but kept having issues during raid with randomly freezing. Only thing I’d changed was switching to this from skada. So had to revert back to skada and was fine the rest of the night. Anybody ever run in to this kind of issue?
    could you describe better the freeze, is during a boss raid? what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolryr View Post
    Hello,

I like the AddOn overall, but one question: is it possible to disable the death recap offered by Details!? I don't quite like it and I'd like to revert back to the standard Blizzard death recap.

Does anybody know how?
    options > raid tools > death recap > untick "enabled".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BadTastingPudding View Post
    I have used details for a while and after updating recently I am seeing this as well. The dps numbers continue to decay when out of combat, did I accidentally revert a setting of some kind or am I experiencing a buggy update?

Edit: I am however warming up to the m+ changes with the overall at the end, just caught me off-guard initially
    this is happening everywhere or only inside raids or dungeons?
    this combat ended, is something specific like trash or boss fights?
    thank you!

this is happening everywhere or only inside raids or dungeons?
    this combat ended, is something specific like trash or boss fights?
    thank you!

This is happening no matter where I am. Dungeon, raid, world boss, questing etc.
    Thank you for your quick response, I really appreciate it. I know it's minor but it's just annoying.

If this helps, I receive this error message every time i log in now:

Date: 2017-10-01 19:04:43
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: ...\AddOns\Details\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua line 12:
    LibDBIcon-1.0 requires LibDataBroker-1.1.
    Debug:
    [C]: error()
    ...\AddOns\Details\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:12: in main chunk
    Locals:
    (*temporary) = "LibDBIcon-1.0 requires LibDataBroker-1.1."

AddOns:
    Swatter, v7.3.1 (<%codename%>)
    DBMCore, v7.3.3
    DBMDefaultSkin, v
    DBMStatusBarTimers, v
    Details, v
    BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v7.3.0.70300 <none>
    (ck=96)
    Date: 2017-10-01 19:04:44
    ID: 2
    attempt to index field 'databroker' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    Details\functions\timedata.lua:522: BrokerTick()
    Details\startup.lua:1456: Start()
    Details\core\parser.lua:4526:
    Details\core\parser.lua:4483
    (tail call): ?
    Locals:
    self = <table> {
    SetBarSpecIconSettings = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4220
    EntrarEmCombate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\control.lua:301
    resize_debug = <table> {
    }
    BuildSpellList = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\spellcache.lua:268
    opened_windows = 2
    RefreshAttributeTextSize = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:7081
    PotionList = <table> {
    }
    EndRefresh = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\control.lua:1561
    FechaJanelaInfo = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_info.lua:326
    GetMode = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:148
    SetMode = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:2652
    ToolbarMenuButtons = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:5593
    GetNickname = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\NickTag-1.0\NickTag-1.0.lua:790
    IsPluginEnabled = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\plugins.lua:49
    LibGroupInSpecT_UpdateReceived = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\gears.lua:2079
    SetNickname = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\NickTag-1.0\NickTag-1.0.lua:644
    SortKeyGroupHeal = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_heal.lua:125
    SortKeyGroup = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:129
    IsInEncounter = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\parser.lua:4919
    Check_ZONE_CHANGED_NEW_AREA = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\parser.lua:3982
    gump = <table> {
    }
    CaptureRefresh = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\parser.lua:3636
    NewModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:266
    InstancesToStoreData = <table> {
    }
    name_space_info = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\util.lua:1268
    ShowDelayMsg = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\boot.lua:460
    Resize = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1859
    GetEncounterActorsName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\boss.lua:306
    RequestCloudData = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\network.lua:582
    SentMyItemLevel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\network.lua:612
    RestauraJanela = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1424
    default_skin_to_use = "Minimalistic"
    GetOpenedWindowsAmount = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:252
    GetInstanceGroup = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:7514
    deadlog_events = 32
    OpenNewsWindow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_news.lua:11
    last_instance_id = 0
    _detalhes_props = <table> {
    }
    atributo_energy = <table> {
    }
    name_space_generic = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\util.lua:1278
    storage = <table> {
    }
    ContainerSortEnemies = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:246
    segments_panic_mode = false
    FixToolbarMenu = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1417
    UseWestNumericalSystem = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\util.lua:275
    FazerAnimacao_Esquerda = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\windows.lua:155
    CheckChatOnZoneChange = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\network.lua:784
    sub_atributos = <table> {
    }
    SetTitleBarText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:7163
    ChangeIcon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:2585
    RestauraMetaTables = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\meta.lua:115
    CreatePanicWarning = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\profiles.lua:193
    time_type_original = 2
    Freeze = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1919
    SetBarBackdropSettings = <f
    AddOns:
    DBMCore, v7.3.3
    DBMDefaultSkin, v
    DBMStatusBarTimers, v
    Details, v
    (ck=96)
    Date: 2017-10-01 19:04:45
    ID: 3
    Message: ...terface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua line 128:
    attempt to index upvalue 'LDBIcon' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    ...terface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:128: OnDisablePlugin()
    ...terface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:73:
    ...terface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:65
    Details\core\plugins.lua:76: DisablePlugin()
    ...terface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1917:
    ...terface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1847
    Locals:
    self = <table> {
    RestoreWindowSizeAndLocation = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:223
    CurrentVersion = "v1.1"
    RefreshInUse = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:569
    RefreshAllBattleLineStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:505
    ClearAll = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:315
    OnDeath = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1140
    SetLocked = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1212
    battle_lines = <table> {
    }
    CastStart = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:801
    OnDisablePlugin = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:114
    Frame = Details_StreamOverlay {
    }
    SetBackgroundColor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:650
    __icon = "Interface\MINIMAP\MOVIERECORDINGICON"
    battle_content = <table> {
    }
    UpdateLines = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:328
    OpenOptionsPanel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1357
    OnEnablePlugin = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:84
    __description = "Show in real time the spells you are casting.

The viewer can now follow what you are doing, what spells you are casting, learn your rotation.

Also tells who is the target and its class/spec on raiding or role if you are in arena.

When you die, the panel is filled with your death log."
    __version = "v1.1"
    CreateBattleLine = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:441
    __enabled = false
    db = <table> {
    }
    CreateMinimapIcon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1998
    OnDetailsEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:65
    __author = "Details! Team"
    __name = "Streamer"
    Enabled = true
    SaveWindowSizeAnLocation = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:212
    SetBattleLineStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:515
    __options = 1
    RegisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\plugins.lua:265
    Refresh = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:598
    DefaultConfigTable = <table> {
    }
    UpdateDpsHpsFrameConfig = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1288
    NewText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:429
    minimap_icon_created = true
    real_name = "DETAILS_PLUGIN_STREAM_OVERLAY"
    UpdateDpsHpsFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1338
    CastFinished = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:832
    OnEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:1847
    UnregisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\plugins.lua:268
    GetSpellInformation = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:686
    }
    realstate = true
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index upvalue 'LDBIcon' (a nil value)"
    listener = <unnamed> {
    track_spell_cast = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:872
    0 = <userdata>
    UnregisterMyEvents = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:998
    RegisterMyEvents = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:981
    }
    StreamOverlay = <table> {
    RestoreWindowSizeAndLocation = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:223
    CurrentVersion = "v1.1"
    RefreshInUse = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:569
    RefreshAllBattleLineStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details_Stre
    AddOns:
    DBMCore, v7.3.3
    DBMDefaultSkin, v
    DBMStatusBarTimers, v
    Details, v
    DetailsDmgRank, v
    DetailsDpsTuning, v
    DetailsEncounterDetails, v
    DetailsRaidCheck, v
    DetailsRaidInfoEmeraldNightmare, v
    DetailsRaidInfoNighthold, v
    DetailsRaidInfoTombOfSargeras, v
    DetailsRaidInfoTrialOfValor, v
    DetailsStreamer, v
    (ck=18f)
    Last edited by Eminence; 2017-10-01 at 11:11 PM.

This is happening no matter where I am. Dungeon, raid, world boss, questing etc.
    Thank you for your quick response, I really appreciate it. I know it's minor but it's just annoying.

If this helps, I receive this error message every time i log in now:
    weird, it's saying "requires LibDataBroker-1.1."
    take a look if this path exists: AddOns/Details/Libs/LibDataBroker-1.1/LibDataBroker-1.1.lua

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    weird, it's saying "requires LibDataBroker-1.1."
    take a look if this path exists: AddOns/Details/Libs/LibDataBroker-1.1/LibDataBroker-1.1.lua
    Yes it does.

Essentially what is happening, is even though I am out of combat, the timer still runs, causing my DPS numbers to decay over time. This only seems to happen on the damage done window, the healing done window seems to be unaffected.
    Last edited by Eminence; 2017-10-01 at 11:55 PM.

Yes it does.

Essentially what is happening, is even though I am out of combat, the timer still runs, causing my DPS numbers to decay over time. This only seems to happen on the damage done window, the healing done window seems to be unaffected.
    thank you, I have sent a new version 4772, it will be available at twitch app soon.
    after update, close and reopen the game client, let me know if it fixed the issue.

thank you, I have sent a new version 4772, it will be available at twitch app soon.
    after update, close and reopen the game client, let me know if it fixed the issue.
    Fixed, thank you very much!

Works now thanks for the quick response, love the addon.

Deleted
    So, you did remove all the Alpha from the "Background Color" and "Bar Color" and still have some kind of background, that's correct?
    Sorry for the late reply, completly forgot about it.
    Yes all alphas is set to 0 and shows this wierd pinkish background that I cant change anywere.

Quote Originally Posted by stokbaek View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, completly forgot about it.
    Yes all alphas is set to 0 and shows this wierd pinkish background that I cant change anywere.
    thank you, it's the default color for offensive spells, the value is hardcoded into the code, i'll try add this into the options on further updates.
    i see you are good with code so if you want change the color now, you may open the file WoW/Interface/AddOns/Details_Streamer/Details_Streamer.lua and edit the value of "local COLOR_HARMFUL".

Deleted
    thank you, it's the default color for offensive spells, the value is hardcoded into the code, i'll try add this into the options on further updates.
    i see you are good with code so if you want change the color now, you may open the file WoW/Interface/AddOns/Details_Streamer/Details_Streamer.lua and edit the value of "local COLOR_HARMFUL".
    thanks I have temporary set the alpha to 0