Quote Originally Posted by gum2000 View Post
    Window locking is not working properly.
    You aren't the first to report this, the issue is I never could reproduce the issue at my end.
    Do you use any mod addon like ElvUI for instance?

HI!
    I cant make it show out of combat.
    I already did an /de reinstall; but I can make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by enlly View Post
    HI!
    I cant make it show out of combat.
    I already did an /de reinstall; but I can make it happen
    you using elvui + addon skins?

Would it be possible to seperate mana gain and soul shards when it comes to warlocks resources?

As it currently is, under the Mana Restored resource, it shows the soul shard that I gain. However, once I lifetap that number becomes screwed up. I would like to see a resource seperation there, similar to warcraft logs.

Deleted
    It's been for a long time I can't use it properly during mythic+ runs, I remember once it resembled the raid behavior where you could isolate a boss fight and see all the staff that happened only during that single encounter.

it looks like you did a very nice job n this one.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm having an issue with details options menu being translucent, and noninterchangeable for the majority of it.

Apparently I can't post links on MMOc yet, I made a similar post on curse-forge for this addon's page but haven't received any feedback there yet. The images are there as well.

Reinstalling has not fixed it, and it happens across all of my characters. This issue came up when I transfer a druid from one server to another when the name was already taken by me. (IE: Transferring the druid "beef" from server A to B, while I also have a character named "beef" on server B)

EDIT: I found that the addon seems to have some conflict with the RP addon "Gryphonheart items" causing the issue I found.
    Last edited by Convel; 2017-12-23 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Possible issue found

Encounter Timer doesn't appear

Hi,
    i'm having an issue regarding the encounter timer.
    It's enabled under the tab "titble bar: text", but doesn't appear when starting a fight.
    Can u help me?
    Thank you

I use the same profile on all my characters and for all my non healers its fine, but for my healers I have my raid frames in a different position and I was wondering if there was a way I could have 2 profiles that change based on which spec I currently am like I can in elv.

I run 2 windows. 1 overall 1 current fight

after a dungeon is completed, current fight auto turns into the whole dungeon run.

Tercio can you explain why overall and current fight are different here?

Hey is it possible to change the font size of options menu? I might be going blind because I can't find an option for it, and configuring is painful because the font is so small

Is there any way to increase the WIDTH of the DEATHS window? When you hover over a "dead" player in the list, a window appears that shows the last 10 seconds with all the heals and incoming dmg. How do you increase the WIDTH of that window? Because it cuts off the full name of spells...

Hi, how can i report in a chat the damage done by spell?
    I am able to see my sources of damage done, but note to link them in chat.
    I tried to shift+click, but nothig worked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else who dont get Deaths stats to show up?
    Its completly empty for me and has been since I first tried this addon 1,5week ago.
    (Got latest build).

Cheers
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Is there any way to increase the WIDTH of the DEATHS window? When you hover over a "dead" player in the list, a window appears that shows the last 10 seconds with all the heals and incoming dmg. How do you increase the WIDTH of that window? Because it cuts off the full name of spells...

When I look at the breakdown for a particular spell, in the "Casts" section, it shows the number of casts, total damage of casts, and then it shows "average", which is actually total damage divided by number of hits. With the amount of spells that have multi-hit mechanics in this game, I find this value quite pointless (5 out of 7 core Windwalker spells have multi-hit mechanics). It would be much more appropriate and useful if it were total damage divided by number of casts.

Also, is there a way to consolidate all spells with the same name? Any spell with a main hand/off hand portion is split. I have "consolidate common spells with the same name" checked, but it doesn't work for most abilities. For example, my Strike of the Windlord.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    /run Details.death_tooltip_width = 500;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhuan75 View Post
    Hi, how can i report in a chat the damage done by spell?
    I am able to see my sources of damage done, but note to link them in chat.
    I tried to shift+click, but nothig worked.
    to link your spells, click on your bar and click on the report button at the top left corner, in the right of the spec icon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post

/run Details.death_tooltip_width = 500;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid View Post
    There seem to be a couple of people in here that have the same problem as me.

I have Encounter Timer checked under Options > Title Bar: Text, although the timer isn't showing at all.

Any solution?
    we are investigating this issue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixphaeton View Post
    When I look at the breakdown for a particular spell, in the "Casts" section, it shows the number of casts, total damage of casts, and then it shows "average", which is actually total damage divided by number of hits. With the amount of spells that have multi-hit mechanics in this game, I find this value quite pointless (5 out of 7 core Windwalker spells have multi-hit mechanics). It would be much more appropriate and useful if it were total damage divided by number of casts.

Also, is there a way to consolidate all spells with the same name? Any spell with a main hand/off hand portion is split. I have "consolidate common spells with the same name" checked, but it doesn't work for most abilities. For example, my Strike of the Windlord.

i wish to use average per cast, but cast amount isn't reliable, many times Details! just guess the amount of casts (when there's a (?)) and in other cases this value is unknown.

"consolidate common spells with the same name" is hardcoded, you may hold shift and hover over these spells to get their IDs and post here, so we can add them to the list.

Deleted
    Is there a way to disable the warning printed to chat when all windows are closed, mentioning that Details can be reopened with /details show? I've looked through the options several times but I couldn't find anything, although I might've missed it. Switching from Recount, the amount of options are a little overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post

to link your spells, click on your bar and click on the report button at the top left corner, in the right of the spec icon.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!

I've noticed when discussing cc and interrupts at the end of m+ runs that certain class abilities are not counted for cc. I'm pretty sure remorseless winter isn't counted. Does advanced combat logging affect details and the information that it can track?

I really enjoy the meter and recommend it to everybody who asks about meters or mentions some of the other ones.