hi! do you know if it's possible to set the Overall data timer to more than 20 minutes? Preferably to the full raid/instance duration? If yes, plz tell me where to set this, checked everything and I can't find this option. Thanks!!
    (I'm using Details in WoW Classic/BC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sdokhla View Post
    hi! do you know if it's possible to set the Overall data timer to more than 20 minutes? Preferably to the full raid/instance duration? If yes, plz tell me where to set this, checked everything and I can't find this option. Thanks!!
    (I'm using Details in WoW Classic/BC)
    there's no time limitation.

Hello, getting back in for TBC Classic, did a fresh install of my add-ons today, including Details. I saw earlier that when I hovered over a characters name on the list, it showed their last cast spell (I think). It may have been on Damage Done, not Dynamic, I can't remember. Either way, now when I hover over a name, I get an error in chat:

Details!: error on custom display tooltip function: [string "[][][][]--get the parameters passed..."]:20: attempt to call field 'GetSpellInfoC' (a nil value)

I have a screenshot but this site doesn't let me post a link since it's a new account lol.

Quote Originally Posted by payson View Post
    Hello, getting back in for TBC Classic, did a fresh install of my add-ons today, including Details. I saw earlier that when I hovered over a characters name on the list, it showed their last cast spell (I think). It may have been on Damage Done, not Dynamic, I can't remember. Either way, now when I hover over a name, I get an error in chat:

Details!: error on custom display tooltip function: [string "[][][][]--get the parameters passed..."]:20: attempt to call field 'GetSpellInfoC' (a nil value)

I have a screenshot but this site doesn't let me post a link since it's a new account lol.
    GetSpellInfoC only exists in the classic version of Details!
    Best solution for you is close the game, search "Details" in the wow folder and delete everything

LUA Error lates Alpha then i'am adding a new Bookmark that's above 10 if i remember correctly? First Slots are working fine.

Cooltip OnClick Error: Interface\AddOns\Details\frames\window_bookmark.lua:29: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Got it, thanks man.
    Tercio there is also a Problem with imported Fonts via SharedMedia like i mentiod in a PM before to you.

In some Section i can use my imported Font without any Problems and in some Sections i got LUA Errors or Texture Errors like this.

https://imgur.com/a/HYpK0LS

See the Image Album first 2 with my Font = Error

3-4 Default Font without any Errors.

Hello! Using Details! on classic and everytime i mouseover there is an error chat spam "details error on custom display tooltip function...."

Is there a way to disable this, please? I love this addon but everytime i accidentally move my mouse over it my chat gets flooded.

Thanks!

May I ask why it's impossible to watch overall data in real time? I mean it's possible with skada, so it's not like it's a game limitation.