Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Activity function is really cool, but the reports seems to be wrong.

Compare

with

In the report it shows the time in seconds, and the % seems to depend on others as it shouldn't when it's individual.

Edit
    : I would also like to add a suggestion, for those like me that does not care if people were healers or dps'ers, could you add a third Activity Time custom function that will add up both damage and healing?

Also, I wonder why the Siege Engineer isn't showing up in the Enemies-function?
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-08-29 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    The Activity function is really cool, but the reports seems to be wrong.

Compare

with

In the report it shows the time in seconds, and the % seems to depend on others as it shouldn't when it's individual.

Edit
    : I would also like to add a suggestion, for those like me that does not care if people were healers or dps'ers, could you add a third Activity Time custom function that will add up both damage and healing?

Also, I wonder why the Siege Engineer isn't showing up in the Enemies-function?
    Going take a look in those bugs, overall activity can be created, as always, thanks for the feedback!

I think you misunderstood me abit. If I use the Damage Activity, and then set to Overall, it will still only show any damage people does. The same for Healing. My suggestion was to add a third custom Activity that shows healing+damage into one. If I have Damage Activity, I need to switch to Healing to be able to see the potential healers. I would much more prefer to see any activity that is counted to see who is AFK or just generally slacking, nomatter if you are a healer, dps or a tank.
    I am not sure how Recount's own Activity-function works, but I would guess that it works like I have explained here, alltogether damage+healing into one action, effective DPS/HPS of course.

I think you misunderstood me abit. If I use the Damage Activity, and then set to Overall, it will still only show any damage people does. The same for Healing. My suggestion was to add a third custom Activity that shows healing+damage into one. If I have Damage Activity, I need to switch to Healing to be able to see the potential healers. I would much more prefer to see any activity that is counted to see who is AFK or just generally slacking, nomatter if you are a healer, dps or a tank.
    I am not sure how Recount's own Activity-function works, but I would guess that it works like I have explained here, alltogether damage+healing into one action, effective DPS/HPS of course.
    Got it, thanks for the explanation

Thanks for listening. Also, I like the new features with the Raid Tools. May I make some suggestions?

# A Test-mode to test your messages in localchat, just a print - for all three (Interrupts/Cooldowns/Deaths), whether it's custom messages or the default.
    # Custom-channels support, just like the normal Reports.
    # On the Announce Deaths - Would like to have 'Hits Amount' to higher than 3. Perhaps up to 5 would be enough.

That's it for now. Thanks again.

Thanks for listening. Also, I like the new features with the Raid Tools. May I make some suggestions?

# A Test-mode to test your messages in localchat, just a print - for all three (Interrupts/Cooldowns/Deaths), whether it's custom messages or the default.
    # Custom-channels support, just like the normal Reports.
    # On the Announce Deaths - Would like to have 'Hits Amount' to higher than 3. Perhaps up to 5 would be enough.

That's it for now. Thanks again.
    Thanks, I'll see those suggestions.

Is there a warlords version out yet?

I get this error when I mouseover on a hunter's interrupt bar, I also get no tooltip just this error. He interrupted with Counter Shot, which is shown if I click on his bar.

Code:
    2x Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1815: attempt to compare number with nil
    Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1815: in function <Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1723>
    (tail call): ?
    Details\core\control.lua:1004: in function `MontaTooltip'
    Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:1401: in function <Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:1397>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = true
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Is there a warlords version out yet?
    Unfortunately not, but should work normally on WoD beta changing the line ##Interface: 50400 to ##Interface: 60000 on Details.toc file. I'm still waiting for Blizzard send the beta access for addon authors.

I get this error when I mouseover on a hunter's interrupt bar, I also get no tooltip just this error. He interrupted with Counter Shot, which is shown if I click on his bar.

Code:
    2x Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1815: attempt to compare number with nil
    Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1815: in function <Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1723>
    (tail call): ?
    Details\core\control.lua:1004: in function `MontaTooltip'
    Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:1401: in function <Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:1397>
    Thanks for report, i'll take a look in this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Unfortunately not, but should work normally on WoD beta changing the line ##Interface: 50400 to ##Interface: 60000 on Details.toc file. I'm still waiting for Blizzard send the beta access for addon authors.
    Getting this error on beta
    Details\functions\spellcache.lua:68: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Details\functions\spellcache.lua:68: in main chunk

Also changing skins erases all your settings, this is quite nasty.

Remmed out all the lines causing a nil.
    Code:
            local default_user_spells = {
                    [1] = {name = Loc ["STRING_MELEE"], icon = [[Interface\AddOns\Details\images\melee.tga]]},
                    [2] = {name = Loc ["STRING_AUTOSHOT"], icon = [[Interface\AddOns\Details\images\autoshot.tga]]},
                    [3] = {name = Loc ["STRING_ENVIRONMENTAL_FALLING"], icon = [[Interface\ICONS\Spell_Magic_FeatherFall]]},
                    [4] = {name = Loc ["STRING_ENVIRONMENTAL_DROWNING"], icon = [[Interface\ICONS\Ability_Suffocate]]},
                    [5] = {name = Loc ["STRING_ENVIRONMENTAL_FATIGUE"], icon = [[Interface\ICONS\Spell_Arcane_MindMastery]]},
                    [6] = {name = Loc ["STRING_ENVIRONMENTAL_FIRE"], icon = [[Interface\ICONS\INV_SummerFest_FireSpirit]]},
                    [7] = {name = Loc ["STRING_ENVIRONMENTAL_LAVA"], icon = [[Interface\ICONS\Ability_Rhyolith_Volcano]]},
                    [8] = {name = Loc ["STRING_ENVIRONMENTAL_SLIME"], icon = [[Interface\ICONS\Ability_Creature_Poison_02]]},

--              [124464] = {name = GetSpellInfo (124464) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_MASTERY"] .. ")"}, --> shadow word: pain mastery proc (priest)
    --              [124465] = {name = GetSpellInfo (124465) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_MASTERY"] .. ")"}, --> vampiric touch mastery proc (priest)
    --              [124468] = {name = GetSpellInfo (124468) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_MASTERY"] .. ")"}, --> mind flay mastery proc (priest)
    --              [124469] = {name = GetSpellInfo (124469) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_MASTERY"] .. ")"}, --> mind sear mastery proc (priest)
                    [94472] = {name = GetSpellInfo (94472) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_CRITICAL_ONLY"] .. ")"}, --> Atonement critical hit (priest)
                    [140816] = {name = GetSpellInfo (140816) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_CRITICAL_ONLY"] .. ")"}, --> Power Word: Solace critical hit  (priest)

[33778] = {name = GetSpellInfo (33778) .. " (bloom)"}, --lifebloom (bloom)

[121414] = {name = GetSpellInfo (121414) .. " (Glaive #1)"}, --> glaive toss (hunter)
                    [120761] = {name = GetSpellInfo (120761) .. " (Glaive #2)"}, --> glaive toss (hunter)

--              [77451] = {name = GetSpellInfo (77451) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_MASTERY"] .. ")"}, --> lava burst (shaman)
    --              [45284] = {name = GetSpellInfo (45284) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_MASTERY"] .. ")"}, --> lightningbolt (shaman)
    --              [45297] = {name = GetSpellInfo (45297) .. " (" .. Loc ["STRING_MASTERY"] .. ")"}, --> chain lightning (shaman)

--              [131079] = {name = GetSpellInfo (131079) .. " (" .. GetSpellInfo (12472) .. ")"}, --> frostbolt with icy veins glyph (mage)
    --              [131080] = {name = GetSpellInfo (131080) .. " (" .. GetSpellInfo (12472) .. ")"}, --> ice lance with icy veins glyph (mage)
    --              [131081] = {name = GetSpellInfo (131081) .. " (" .. GetSpellInfo (12472) .. ")"}, --> frostfire with icy veins glyph (mage)

[108686] = {name = GetSpellInfo (108686) .. " (" .. GetSpellInfo (108683) .. ")" }, --> immolate (brimstone)
                    [108685] = {name = GetSpellInfo (108685) .. " (" .. GetSpellInfo (108683) .. ")" }, --> conflagrate (brimstone)
                    [114654] = {name = GetSpellInfo (114654) .. " (" .. GetSpellInfo (108683) .. ")" }, --> incinetate (brimstone)
            }
    Last edited by galvin; 2014-09-07 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just commenting so I can find this thread in the future. Really liking how this add-on is coming out.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Details is causing other errors, so for now I cant use it. I'm very impressed with the UI work though.
    I was able to set it up and once a working warlords version is out i'll try it out.

Thanks for the feedback @galvin, i hope in have access to beta soon.
    Thanks Treeskee.

Sent a new alpha today a1.25.0 with two major changes:
    - Encounter Details plugin had many changes including the graphic part which is way more dynamic now.
    - Spell Details plugin got replaced by Dps Tuning plugin.

Dps Tuning is a new plugin wrote from scratch and its goal is to be a tool for a more deep analysis of the player damage.
    Suggestions, feedbacks, critics is welcome as always.

Deleted
    Is there a way to consolidate pets with hunter dmg? Love the addon so far, so much to mess around with!

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Is there a way to consolidate pets with hunter dmg? Love the addon so far, so much to mess around with!
    Thanks for posting Sir! By default any damage of a pet is added to its owner, there is no option to modify this behavior.
    If your pet's damage isn't getting added to your damage, it might be a bug.

If the issue is actually a pet's bar be showing in the window, change the mode from 'Everything' to 'Group & Raid' in the orange gear icon.

Deleted
    Yeah sorted that! Must be me pressing things.

Thanks for exceedingly quick reply!

How does the activity function work, really? Does it ONLY trigger for +healing and/or +damaging? So people cannot spam anything else, like buffs for example to get "Activity". Is it possible for it to count people even if they don't do anything and show them as 0% (for AFKing-purposes)?

How does the activity function work, really? Does it ONLY trigger for +healing and/or +damaging? So people cannot spam anything else, like buffs for example to get "Activity". Is it possible for it to count people even if they don't do anything and show them as 0% (for AFKing-purposes)?
    There is a activity count for damage and another for healing, I'm trying to get as close as worldoflogs and warcraftlogs, both uses the same algorithm to calc activity: http://forums.worldoflogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2057

The new custom for activity just add damage + healing for the bars and show it individual in the tooltip.
    Energy and other stuff like dispells, interrupts doesn't count as activity.

I'm just now seeing this, but man this is a gorgeous looking addon.
    I didn't know I needed this until I saw the video. Can't wait to use it!