Page 20 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    There is a activity count for damage and another for healing, I'm trying to get as close as worldoflogs and warcraftlogs, both uses the same algorithm to calc activity: http://forums.worldoflogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2057

The new custom for activity just add damage + healing for the bars and show it individual in the tooltip.
    Energy and other stuff like dispells, interrupts doesn't count as activity.
    Yes, they work great, thanks! I am using the Activity that has both healing+damage. Was just wondering if they count anything else besides these, and I got my answer there already.
    But my other question was if you can count people into the Activity function that does no activity at all and show them at 0% on the bars? Is this possible? Would be quite helpful to see AFKers that does nothing at all.

The Activity bar with healing+damage didn't work as I would like it to though. Maybe it's a bug? I am not sure. Please let me explain why.
    On Malkorok HC for example, the fight was 4m 12s long, and according to the tooltip my Healing Activity was 4m 12s and Damage Activity was 15s, because of that I had 56% on the Activity time. Is this something wrong? Does it calculate wrong?

If I try the Activity Healing, it is 99.8%, which seems correct. If I try the Activity Damage, I have 5.9% which also seems correct, because of the low damage activity (15s), but the total Activity seems odd, when it sums up to 56% on the same fight.
    I think it has something to do with the total time in combat, because if you check this picture below you'll see that it appears that the warlock's fight was 477 seconds, when mine (Kisaragí) was 267 seconds. His both healing and damage are (+)added together.

Warloin's Damage Activity = 4m 10s, Healing Activity = 3m 47s

4m 10s + 3m 47s = 477 seconds

I hope I made it clear, if not, let me know. But I am definately sure that it calculates it wrong now.
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-09-10 at 09:13 PM.

Can you release a "light" version? I don't need all this customisation stuff and tons of options. I need dps and healing comparison and cause of death and a short and easy way to post those into the raid and that's it. A "details! light" would be great.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Can you release a "light" version? I don't need all this customisation stuff and tons of options. I need dps and healing comparison and cause of death and a short and easy way to post those into the raid and that's it. A "details! light" would be great.
    The magic behind Details! is the capacity to be very low on Cpu usage, not hurting your framerate, and at same time having so much information to the user.
    I'm afraid that a light version won't be able to make the addon even more light and will only take away many of its powerful options.
    A nice way to switch between damage/heal/deaths is using the bookmarks (right click in the window) that's make the addon usage really simple.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Yes, they work great, thanks! I am using the Activity that has both healing+damage. Was just wondering if they count anything else besides these, and I got my answer there already.
    But my other question was if you can count people into the Activity function that does no activity at all and show them at 0% on the bars? Is this possible? Would be quite helpful to see AFKers that does nothing at all.

The Activity bar with healing+damage didn't work as I would like it to though. Maybe it's a bug? I am not sure. Please let me explain why.
    On Malkorok HC for example, the fight was 4m 12s long, and according to the tooltip my Healing Activity was 4m 12s and Damage Activity was 15s, because of that I had 56% on the Activity time. Is this something wrong? Does it calculate wrong?

If I try the Activity Healing, it is 99.8%, which seems correct. If I try the Activity Damage, I have 5.9% which also seems correct, because of the low damage activity (15s), but the total Activity seems odd, when it sums up to 56% on the same fight.
    I think it has something to do with the total time in combat, because if you check this picture below you'll see that it appears that the warlock's fight was 477 seconds, when mine (Kisaragí) was 267 seconds. His both healing and damage are (+)added together.

Warloin's Damage Activity = 4m 10s, Healing Activity = 3m 47s

4m 10s + 3m 47s = 477 seconds

I hope I made it clear, if not, let me know. But I am definately sure that it calculates it wrong now.
    Nice find this percentage issue, I'll see what can be done.

The afk issue, it's not possible because the activity only starts after an action.
    If you stretch the window during combat, players with zero damage or healing is shown.

If you stretch the window during combat, players with zero damage or healing is shown.
    I don't understand this. You mean if I hold the Stretch-button and drag it in combat with the Activity window, all players should be shown even if they have 0% damage or healing? I tried this, and it does not work.

I love this addon so far. Just one minor problem: Sometimes my second window suddenly stops giving information to me. Happens mostly in old raids or dungeons and I have to reopen that window. I don't get any error and it's not really important, just wanted to tell.

It's a very cool addon so far, especially the plugins are very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayasee View Post
    I love this addon so far. Just one minor problem: Sometimes my second window suddenly stops giving information to me. Happens mostly in old raids or dungeons and I have to reopen that window. I don't get any error and it's not really important, just wanted to tell.

It's a very cool addon so far, especially the plugins are very cool.
    Thanks for posting the feedback and the issue report

This bug looks bad, so, What display the window is showing? i mean, damage done, healing done, etc.
    When the bug happen again, take a look at segments menu (is a button with a book icon) in the problematic window and check if isn't in Overall Data, if it is, change to Current Fight and let us know if this fixed the problem.

I don't understand this. You mean if I hold the Stretch-button and drag it in combat with the Activity window, all players should be shown even if they have 0% damage or healing? I tried this, and it does not work.
    On healing done, if you full stretch the window during the combat, players with zero healing done is also shown, like:
    23. Tercioo 0.0 (0.0k, 0%)
    Last edited by Tercio; 2014-09-12 at 10:23 PM.

On healing done, if you full stretch the window during the combat, players with zero healing done is also shown, like:
    23. Tercioo 0.0 (0.0k, 0%)
    I am going to test this and see if I can get it too.

When trying to report Potion usage, I get following error:

Code:
    1x Details\classes\classe_custom.lua:186: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'value' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_custom.lua:186: in function `RefreshWindow'
    Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:2581: in function `monta_relatorio'
    Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:172: in function <Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:172>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
     h_baixo = DetailsBottomSideBarHighlight3 {
     }
     __pos = <table> {
     }
     show_statusbar = true
     menu_icons_size = 0.95000004768372
     menu_anchor = <table> {
     }
     menu2_icons = <table> {
     }
     bg_r = 0.094117647058824
     is_interacting = false
     hide_out_of_combat = false
     rows_created = 9
     rows_showing = 7
     bars_sort_direction = 1
     customName = "Potion Used"
     oldwith = 379.00003051758
     LastModo = 2
     tooltip = <table> {
     }
     icons = <table> {
     }
     iniciada = true
     switch_all_roles_in_combat = false
     ponto1 = <table> {
     }
     rolagem = false
     attribute_text = <table> {
     }
     closebutton_config = <table> {
     }
     rows_fit_in_window = 9
     ponto4 = <table> {
     }
     ponto3 = <table> {
     }
     ponto2 = <table> {
     }
     lastIcon = <table> {
     }
     barras = <table> {
     }
     resetbutton_config = <table> {
     }
     switch_tank = false
     micro_displays_side = 2
     switch_all_roles_after_wipe = <table> {
     }
     menu_icons = <table> {
     }
     switch_damager = false
     show_sidebars = false
     showing = <table> {
     }
     scroll = Details_ScrollBar3 {
     }
     bgdisplay = Details_GumpFrame3 {
     }
     bgframe = Details_WindowFrame3 {
     }
     h_direita = DetailsRightSideBarHighlight3 {
     }
     hide_icon = true
     baseframe = DetailsBaseFrame3 {
     }
     h_esquerda = DetailsLeftSideBarHighlight3 {
     }
     consolidate = false
     meu_id = 3
     sub_atributo = 1
     ativa = true
     atributo = 5
     break_snap_button = DetailsBreakSnapButton3 {
     }
     floatingframe = DetailsInstance3BorderHolder {
     }
     menu2_points = <table> {
     }
     menu_points = <table> {
     }
     alert = DetailsAlertFrame3 {
     }
     _version = <unnamed> {
     }
     freeze_texto = <unnamed> {
     }
     freeze_icon = <unnamed> {
     }
     bg_b = 0.094117647058824
     rowframe = DetailsRowFrame3 {
     }
     largura_scroll = 26
     mostrando = "normal"
     color = <table> {
     }
     sub_atributo_last = <table> {
     }
     alturaAntiga = 95.000007629395
     need_rolagem = false
     last_raid_plugin = "DETAILS_PLUGIN_VANGUARD"
     last_modo = 2
     barraS = <table> {
     }
     skin = "ElvUI Frame Style"
     h_cima = DetailsTopSideBarHighlight3 {
     }
     desaturated_menu2 = true
     switch_healer = false
     stretch_button_side = 1
     version = 3
     __was_opened = true
     switch_healer_in_combat = false
     menu2_icons_size = 1
     bars_grow_direction = 1
     StatusBarSaved = <table> {
     }
     toolbar_side = 1
     v_barras = false
     switch_tank_in_combat = false
     bg_alpha = 0.019999999552965
     row_info = <table> {
     }
     __locked = true
     menu_alpha = <table> {
     }
     snap = <table> {
     }
     instance_button_anchor = <table> {
     }
     menu2_anchor = <table> {
     }
     strata = "MEDIUM"
     desaturated_menu = false
     __snap = <table> {
     }
     hide_in_combat_type = 1
     hide_in_combat_alpha = 0
     auto_hide_menu = <table> {
     }
     bg_g = 0.094117647058824
     menu2_anchor_down = <table> {
     }
     statusbar_info = <table> {
     }
     segmento = 0
     menu_anchor_down = <table> {
     }
     color_buttons = <table> {
     }
     row_show_animation = <table> {
     }
     bgdisplay_loc = 0
     switch_damager_in_combat = false
     StatusBar = <table> {
     }
     backdrop_texture = "Details Ground"
     auto_current = true
     instancebutton_config = <table> {
     }
     modo = 2
     hide_in_combat = false
     posicao = <table> {
     }
     menu_attribute_string = <table> {
     }
     isLocked = true
     wallpaper = <table> {
     }
     total_bar = <table> {
     }
     rows_max = 50
     plugins_grow_direction = 2
     row_height = 12
     grab_on_top = true
    }
    este_relatorio = nil
    custom = nil
    amt = 25
    report_lines = <table> {
     1 = "Details!: Potion Used (custom)"
    }
    barras = <table> {
     1 = DetailsBarra_3_1 {
     }
     2 = DetailsBarra_3_2 {
     }
     3 = DetailsBarra_3_3 {
     }
     4 = DetailsBarra_3_4 {
     }
     5 = DetailsBarra_3_5 {
     }
     6 = DetailsBarra_3_6 {
     }
     7 = DetailsBarra_3_7 {
     }
     8 = DetailsBarra_3_8 {
     }
     9 = DetailsBarra_3_9 {
     }
    }
    esta_barra = nil
    is_current = nil
    is_reverse = nil
    _ = "General"
    fontSize = 11
    fonte = "Addons\SharedMedia_MyMedia\font\MagistralTT.TTF"
    _ = 12
    flags = ""
    default_len = 67.829055786133
    total = nil
    keyName = nil
    keyNameSec = nil
    first = nil
    container_amount = 0
    atributo = 5
    container = <table> {
    }
    _detalhes = <table> {
     UpdateDamageAbilityGears = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage_habilidade.lua:280
     CatchRaidBuffUptime = <function> defined @Details\

Is there anyway you can fix these LUA errors so Details! works in the PTR? Unless there is a build already that fixes these errors:

Code:
    1x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1299: Division by zero
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1299: in function `AtualizaBarra'
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1135: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:683>
    (tail call): ?
    Details\core\control.lua:1099: in function `?'
    ...ceDetails\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-16.lua:41: in function <...ceDetails\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:36>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
     MontaDetalhesFriendlyFire = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2556
     r_onlyrefresh_shadow = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3165
     Iniciar = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3102
     MontaInfo = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2061
     FF_funcao_de_criacao = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3343
     ReportSingleFragsLine = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:424
     AtualizaBarra = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1251
     ToolTip_FriendlyFire = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1959
     MontaDetalhesEnemy = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2620
     ToolTip_DamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1860
     MontaInfoFriendlyFire = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2089
     RefreshWindow = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:683
     add_total = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3149
     Custom = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1208
     NovaTabela = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:248
     MontaInfoDamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2229
     ToolTip_DamageDone = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1628
     subtract_total = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3143
     UpdateSelectedToKFunction = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3136
     MontaDetalhesDamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2692
     MontaInfoDamageDone = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2343
     AtualizarFrags = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:439
     __index = <table> {
     }
     ClearTempTables = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3126
     __add = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3399
     ToolTip = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1604
     MontaDetalhes = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2072
     MontaDetalhesDamageDone = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2773
     MontaTooltipDamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2984
     ColetarLixo = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3353
     r_connect_shadow = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3226
     ContainerRefreshDps = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:302
     r_last_events_table = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3157
     ReportSingleVoidZoneLine = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:516
     __sub = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3466
     MontaTooltipAlvos = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3022
    }
    instancia = <table> {
     h_baixo = DetailsBottomSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     __pos = <table> {
     }
     show_statusbar = true
     menu_icons_size = 1
     menu_anchor = <table> {
     }
     menu2_icons = <table> {
     }
     bg_r = 0.0941
     is_interacting = false
     hide_out_of_combat = false
     menu_points = <table> {
     }
     rows_created = 8
     rows_showing = 1
     bars_sort_direction = 1
     LastModo = 2
     showing = <table> {
     }
     iniciada = true
     tooltip = <table> {
     }
     icons = <table> {
     }
     ponto4 = <table> {
     }
     switch_all_roles_in_combat = false
     ponto1 = <table> {
     }
     rolagem = false
     attribute_text = <table> {
     }
     closebutton_config = <table> {
     }
     ponto3 = <table> {
     }
     ponto2 = <table> {
     }
     oldwith = 246.99977111816
     micro_dis
    Code:
    3x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1706: attempt to call upvalue '_GetSpellInfo' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1706: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1628>
    Details\core\control.lua:1004: in function `MontaTooltip'
    Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:1401: in function <Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:1397>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = true
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    Code:
    583x Details\classes\classe_damage_habilidade.lua:74: attempt to call method 'SpellIsDot' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_damage_habilidade.lua:74: in function `funcao_de_criacao'
    ...aceDetails\classes\container_habilidades.lua:78: in function `PegaHabilidade'
    ...aceDetails\classes\container_habilidades.lua:74: in function `PegaHabilidade'
    Details\core\parser.lua:455: in function <Details\core\parser.lua:142>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
     tipo = 2
     _ActorTable = <table> {
     }
     funcao_de_criacao = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage_habilidade.lua:27
    }
    id = 8050
    criar = true
    token = "SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE"
    cria_shadow = nil
    esta_habilidade = nil
    shadow = nil
    shadow_objeto = nil
    Old Computer

New Computer

@skmzarn, @IXBillyXI, thanks for reporting the lua erros.
    I've just got the Wod Beta access today, i will need at least 24hrs to build a stable working version for Wod.

Looks better than Recount that's for sure. I'll give it a try as well!

I am going to test this and see if I can get it too.
    When trying to report Potion usage, I get following error:
    [CODE]1x Details\classes\classe_custom.lua:186: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'value' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_custom.lua:186: in function `RefreshWindow'
    Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:2581: in function `monta_relatorio'
    Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:172: in function <Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:172>
    Did a fix for this on v1.26.3, should fix all other bugs during report customs (i hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Alturaus View Post
    Looks better than Recount that's for sure. I'll give it a try as well!
    Thanks Sir! I'll be waiting for your feedback on Details!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Thanks for posting the feedback and the issue report

This bug looks bad, so, What display the window is showing? i mean, damage done, healing done, etc.
    When the bug happen again, take a look at segments menu (is a button with a book icon) in the problematic window and check if isn't in Overall Data, if it is, change to Current Fight and let us know if this fixed the problem.
    Just wanted to let you know: Couldn't reproduce the problem but I still remember it if it happens again.
    Window was set on healing done from the current fight. [I very much dislike overall data because of being afk for some minutes while group makes trash etc...]

Everything works just fine at the moment. But how can you report via b.net? Haven't found that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayasee View Post
    Just wanted to let you know: Couldn't reproduce the problem but I still remember it if it happens again.
    Window was set on healing done from the current fight. [I very much dislike overall data because of being afk for some minutes while group makes trash etc...]

Everything works just fine at the moment. But how can you report via b.net? Haven't found that yet.
    Hi!, the bnet contacts are in the dropdown menu right after the chat rooms.

Thank you very much (:

I have a suggestion for the bookmarks. If you look at my screenshot below you'll see that, theoretically, I could fit in another column to the right if I stretch the window just slightly to the right and then if you put the columns closer to each other to kill some unnecessary space and maybe shortening down the longest names of the features.
    So the more you stretch the window, the more columns you get. That's my suggestion.

I enjoy Details! so incredibly much that I use so many of the bookmark features all the time, so I would definately need another column of bookmarks, but cannot stretch the window more than this, because then I would need to change my UI.

Thanks again for the best addon on the market!

Deleted
    Loving my first 2 weeks of raiding using Details!. Was worried it would be a memory hog but actually I feel like my performance improved compared to when I use skada on alts. Can't find a single fault with using it apart from during raid breaks I never get a cup of tea because I just pour over data for the 10 mins xD

Update for the Draenor Beta Testing side of this Beta Addon?

Skada is missing so many spell ID's, and is tracking things way-wrong...
    And changing ANY settings in Recount disables the addon from working until the User resets their WTF folder...
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

I have a suggestion for the bookmarks. If you look at my screenshot below you'll see that, theoretically, I could fit in another column to the right if I stretch the window just slightly to the right and then if you put the columns closer to each other to kill some unnecessary space and maybe shortening down the longest names of the features.
    So the more you stretch the window, the more columns you get. That's my suggestion.

I enjoy Details! so incredibly much that I use so many of the bookmark features all the time, so I would definately need another column of bookmarks, but cannot stretch the window more than this, because then I would need to change my UI.

Thanks again for the best addon on the market!
    Makes sense, took note of this suggestion, can't implement right now due the work on Wod Beta, as always, thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Loving my first 2 weeks of raiding using Details!. Was worried it would be a memory hog but actually I feel like my performance improved compared to when I use skada on alts. Can't find a single fault with using it apart from during raid breaks I never get a cup of tea because I just pour over data for the 10 mins xD
    Hi!, the bad guy is the Cpu usage, memory doesn't affect in nothing the frame rate.
    Details! architecture allows it to process combatlog very fast which makes your game play more smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    Update for the Draenor Beta Testing side of this Beta Addon?

Skada is missing so many spell ID's, and is tracking things way-wrong...
    And changing ANY settings in Recount disables the addon from working until the User resets their WTF folder...
    Hi! thanks for posting. We do have a stable version for Wod Beta and still working on implement all the new stuff coming with Wod.
    You can find the download on Wow Interface: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...erWodBeta.html
    Last edited by Tercio; 2014-09-20 at 12:53 PM.

Aw, sweet.
    Have noticed the on the Beta, Details seems to be having a similar issue as Recount and Skada with the Prismatic Crystal talent where it will double the calculated damage.
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    Aw, sweet.
    Have noticed the on the Beta, Details seems to be having a similar issue as Recount and Skada with the Prismatic Crystal talent where it will double the calculated damage.
    Good to know about the issue, I'll take a look into that, thanks for reporting.
    Sent this evening another update for wod beta: v2.0.1