Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    Aw, sweet.
    Have noticed the on the Beta, Details seems to be having a similar issue as Recount and Skada with the Prismatic Crystal talent where it will double the calculated damage.
    Good to know about the issue, I'll take a look into that, thanks for reporting.
    Sent this evening another update for wod beta: v2.0.1

I was doing Iron Juggernaut earlier and I noticed a massive difference in my healing done (HPS) between Details! and Recount. It usually occurs on fights where I use Spirit Link Totem even though its not even my top healing ability. I mean...I'm a decent healer but I'm not THAT good.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-09-23 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    I was doing Iron Juggernaut earlier and I noticed a massive difference in my healing done (HPS) between Details! and Recount. It usually occurs on fights where I use Spirit Link Totem even though its not even my top healing ability. I mean...I'm a decent healer but I'm not THAT good.
    Ouch, that's is a new world record for hps
    Are you using Activity time? Recently, we did changes on how it is calculated.
    I'd like also to ask to you, when the issue happen again, to go to Custom -> Healing Activity Time and take a look on how much time you were active in the fight, this helps to confirm where are the problem.
    As always, thanks for report the problem.

I still have the data from that boss encounter. I am using Activity time and I died (4m10s) during the fight if that makes a difference. The other healer is #4.

I'm barely getting to know how to use this, so which time measurement should I be using? Are there benefits to using one over the other?
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-09-23 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    I still have the data from that boss encounter. I am using Activity time and I died (4m10s) during the fight if that makes a difference. The other healer is #4.

I'm barely getting to know how to use this, so which time measurement should I be using? Are there benefits to using one over the other?
    As activity time seems to be a little buggy, it's better use effective time just for now.
    The difference between one and the other is effective time takes your total healing and divide with the combat time and activity divide with the time you were doing things in the fight.
    Also effective time is used to measure rankings on warcraftlogs/worldoflogs.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    As activity time seems to be a little buggy, it's better use effective time just for now.
    The difference between one and the other is effective time takes your total healing and divide with the combat time and activity divide with the time you were doing things in the fight.
    Also effective time is used to measure rankings on warcraftlogs/worldoflogs.
    To make it abit simplier, Recount = Activity time, Skada = Effective time.

The one thing I notice about this addon is how much memory it uses, vast amounts running this thing and advanced combatlogging is certain to cause issues on a mid-level computer. Though I will say it is incredibly detailed and allows for fast and easy examination of logs without needing to upload/tab out. I think it is a great tool for raids that don't want to log on warcraft logs for what ever reason, whether it be for punishment to prevent padding ect.

Sent a test version 1.27.0 with minimalistic skin changes and few small tweaks on windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    The one thing I notice about this addon is how much memory it uses, vast amounts running this thing and advanced combatlogging is certain to cause issues on a mid-level computer. Though I will say it is incredibly detailed and allows for fast and easy examination of logs without needing to upload/tab out. I think it is a great tool for raids that don't want to log on warcraft logs for what ever reason, whether it be for punishment to prevent padding ect.
    In the other hand, Cpu usage is very low, so low-end computers might have a frame rate gain

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Look at how much the client is using.
    Memory usage alone is not bad simply because it is a big number.
    It is simply a necessity for how the addon works.
    It would be reduced in a less functional addon.

I have said this before, but really there shouldn't be that memory usage display in the default UI.
    It is simply misleading as the harder to view CPU usage is what kills performance in the vast majority of cases, not memory usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

High Overlord
    Wonderful change with the columns, Tercio. Thank you so much for that! In time you won't even need to use WCL (since Details! got so much right now) if you can start exporting data from Details! (or save them). Hehe.

Thanks again!