Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I got it, some objects don't trigger the summon event (we still need to make more research over this). Also if you didn't see the pet/object being summoned (for instance, the player wasn't in your screen), we can't know who is the owner.
    By the way, your suggestion on report the text for custom display's tooltip is coming on next update
    good to hear

For the info i did see him summon the turret because we were in UBRS on trash mobs.

Might give this a look this evening.

I've been a longtime user of Skada, and to be fair the stuff I have it very much fluff to just get some use out of Skada. As a DPS'er, I'm only really concerned with Damage related numbers for a current fight, and it all shows on one window for me.

This "looks" like it will just be a different addon for me doing the exact same thing with no real benefit. I'm super lightweight when it comes to damage meters, really dont use the functionality

But I'm a sucker for new addons and giving them a shot, will post back here with thoughts after some use

Quote Originally Posted by testostauren View Post
    This looks great and I cannot wait to try it! Especially since recount is giving me fits at the moment.

As a long time user of LUI, will there be a way to merge it in to that addon? Sorry I don't know the technical terms for that. Would it be up to LUI to make Details! work with it or the other way around?

Looking forward to trying this awesome looking addon soon!
    I'll take a look how LUI works, if is similar to ElvUI, will be easy to make something to work within.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
    Might give this a look this evening.

I've been a longtime user of Skada, and to be fair the stuff I have it very much fluff to just get some use out of Skada. As a DPS'er, I'm only really concerned with Damage related numbers for a current fight, and it all shows on one window for me.

This "looks" like it will just be a different addon for me doing the exact same thing with no real benefit. I'm super lightweight when it comes to damage meters, really dont use the functionality

But I'm a sucker for new addons and giving them a shot, will post back here with thoughts after some use
    Ahah, thanks =)
    There is no much difference if you only concern with damage indeed, you can try the bundled Solo Play Plugins (Time Attack and Dps Tuning) which are tools for damage dealers.

cant wait to test this out. ive been having issues with skada and prismatic crystal.

[QUOTE=Tercio;30800285]I'll take a look how LUI works, if is similar to ElvUI, will be easy to make something to work within.

Cool... I will keep checking back to see how it's going then! Thanks!

looks awesome!

My question is, how accurate the meters are?
    Skada, Recount and Warcraftlogs have about 2-6k hps difference between them.

Not sure what to trust now, so iam asking you directly

Such a cool addon, should have started using it when it came out :P

Request though, would it be possible to add some pandas and worges to the background images? I do know that its possible to do manually, just thought i would submit a request

Keep up the good work on this addon!

Quote Originally Posted by Declade View Post
    looks awesome!

My question is, how accurate the meters are?
    Skada, Recount and Warcraftlogs have about 2-6k hps difference between them.

Not sure what to trust now, so iam asking you directly
    Hi!, at the end of MoP on Siege of Orgrimmar, we had a ~0.5 dps/hps (effective time) difference compared with wclogs, on WoD we need to wait until Highmaul opens at December 2.
    And, as combatlog had few changes, we don't expect such accuracy right at the launch, probably will take few weeks to tune everything again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soiprax View Post
    Such a cool addon, should have started using it when it came out :P

Request though, would it be possible to add some pandas and worges to the background images? I do know that its possible to do manually, just thought i would submit a request

Keep up the good work on this addon!
    Unfortunately there is no images for the new races (pandaren, goblins and worges) inside the game
    Those background images are from the old talent system used previous Cataclysm.
    If you have problems while adding your custom images as wallpaper, you can always as for help here