Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Great stuff, thanks!

Is there any chance of getting a "Total Healing" view similar to Skada's where Healing and Overhealing are combined into one view?

Concerning Addonskins, I noticed that Details backdrop works now, but backdrop transparency does not.

- - - Updated - - -

Cecil replied to my ticket concerning the issue of Details reopening after reload:

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil

Unfortunately this is not a bug in the add-on is on details itself.

Is the same behaviour if you use the mini-map icon for details.

So I can not fix it.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; 2015-02-15 at 10:13 PM.

Since the latest update, my "First Hit!" has been reporting every hit on a boss until I hit, which is usually like 20 things before my Pyroblast goes through it's cast animation. Also, my charts aren't displaying any numbers (such as my Healing Done and my Damage Done meters).

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Great stuff, thanks!

Is there any chance of getting a "Total Healing" view similar to Skada's where Healing and Overhealing are combined into one view?

Concerning Addonskins, I noticed that Details backdrop works now, but backdrop transparency does not.

- - - Updated - - -

Cecil replied to my ticket concerning the issue of Details reopening after reload:
    It's a great feature, the main problem is add this on our schedule, this will take a ton of time to make.

Which backdrop, setting through addonskins or on details options panel?

I'm a little lost on the cecil's problem, i didn't took note of it sorry, what was the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eddietwang View Post
    Since the latest update, my "First Hit!" has been reporting every hit on a boss until I hit, which is usually like 20 things before my Pyroblast goes through it's cast animation. Also, my charts aren't displaying any numbers (such as my Healing Done and my Damage Done meters).
    Sounds like a Major bug on the addon. I'll need you install BugGrabber and BugSack, for sure something wrong is going on.
    Take in mind this kind of errors have absolute priority and may get fix real quick once we known what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    It's a great feature, the main problem is add this on our schedule, this will take a ton of time to make.
    Is it so much work, because Details isn't designed to show two bars (or rather split bars)?

hich backdrop, setting through addonskins or on details options panel?
    In the Addonskins setting you can enable backdrop and transparency (of backdrop). Details now works with the backdrop setting of Addonskins, but doesn't react to the transparency setting of Addonskins.

I'm a little lost on the cecil's problem, i didn't took note of it sorry, what was the problem?
    The problem was that Details turns back on its window after each reload/relogin.

Example windows:

Skada on -> reload -> Skada on
    Skada off -> reload -> Skada off

Details on -> reload -> Details on
    Details off -> reload -> Details on

So in order to turn the Details window(s) back off I have to do a on->off cycle every time I log in. This is especially annoying because the Details window overlays the right chat and thus blocks its content.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Is it so much work, because Details isn't designed to show two bars (or rather split bars)?
    That's right, the main issue isn't create the bar, but is actually make it work with all the settings/customizations we have, that's a ton of work.
    I'll take a look on those two embed issues, i doesn't have an ETA for a fix because might have to send a fix for addonskins team.

- - - Updated - - -

Grouping windows only works on one direction (vertical or horizontal), the addon shouldn't be allowing group window D under window B if window B has a horizontal group with window A, if it is allowing is a bug.

Show pets on custom -> My Spells, got it.

- - - Updated - - -
    English is not my native language so i am not sure how i have to interpret this right.

You mean i can switch on "show pets on custom -> My Spells or do you meant that you will makle that happen in a new version?

Cause with today´s update it dont do this and i cant find a option to let my Searin/Fire/Storm Totem be showed in there.

Thanks for listening.

Deleted
    I'm not English (I'm French) and I doesn't speak English very well. But I must say this addon is a very very great tool for the game. My guild and I use it for 2 months and it has revolutionized the way we play . Thank you for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    English is not my native language so i am not sure how i have to interpret this right.

You mean i can switch on "show pets on custom -> My Spells or do you meant that you will makle that happen in a new version?

Cause with today´s update it dont do this and i cant find a option to let my Searin/Fire/Storm Totem be showed in there.

Thanks for listening.
    I will add pets on "My Spells" on the next week update

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lefux View Post
    I'm not English (I'm French) and I doesn't speak English very well. But I must say this addon is a very very great tool for the game. My guild and I use it for 2 months and it has revolutionized the way we play . Thank you for everything.
    I'm glad you guys liked =)

been using details for over a month now and gotta say that I'm very impressed with the work that you have done. its really great to use and I've been desperately trying to convert my guildies :P.

I was wondering if its possible to have a "mitigation" meter to see how much damage wasn't taken due to cd usage with things like pally devo aura, shaman spirit link totem, divine shield. not sure if its possible, but it would be interesting, especially when trying to figure out what is the best order for certain cd's/ how much can be expected to be mitigated.

Deleted
    hey, this is looking really awesome.

I am curious if its possible to see healing done by healers onto tanks.. Like if in Custom display, i could use Source role:Healer, target role:Tank or something like this, and then a healing taken and a healing done version of this.

Quote Originally Posted by drtrann View Post
    been using details for over a month now and gotta say that I'm very impressed with the work that you have done. its really great to use and I've been desperately trying to convert my guildies :P.

I was wondering if its possible to have a "mitigation" meter to see how much damage wasn't taken due to cd usage with things like pally devo aura, shaman spirit link totem, divine shield. not sure if its possible, but it would be interesting, especially when trying to figure out what is the best order for certain cd's/ how much can be expected to be mitigated.
    Unfortunately isn't possible because the combat log already send to us the mitigated values by active auras.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by istasi View Post
    hey, this is looking really awesome.

I am curious if its possible to see healing done by healers onto tanks.. Like if in Custom display, i could use Source role:Healer, target role:Tank or something like this, and then a healing taken and a healing done version of this.
    We have plans to improve the custom display panel, I'll take note of this thing about roles, sounds good.

Tercio, I haven't been able to see Nature's Vigil in Cooldowns/TimeLine yet. Just noticed.

Would it be possible to add an option to announce the First Attack?

Via Say, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Tercio, I haven't been able to see Nature's Vigil in Cooldowns/TimeLine yet. Just noticed.
    ok, i'll check what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazuvious View Post
    Would it be possible to add an option to announce the First Attack?

Via Say, etc.
    I'ts possible, the main issue the first hit isn't 100% accurate because someone can aggro from proximity or other mechanism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Please check a3.10.1 should be fixed, I've tested with feral and balance specs at least.

Details! has been updated to WoW 6.1, with it, new features has implemented and many bugs solved.

For a list of changes, check out: Details! Changes.

Details! has been updated to WoW 6.1, with it, new features has implemented and many bugs solved.

For a list of changes, check out: Details! Changes.
    Am i wrong or do Eles/Totem still not get listed in " My Spells " with this update?

Or is there a setting i have to change?

I really don't want bothering you, just asking.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I updated today(I also updated all addons, so I am assuming it is a collision between two codings) Details! has basically been freaking out and constantly creating new windows. Also the windows I did have just had white borders and didn't record anything. Anyone have any idea which addon so I don't have to troubleshoot too much?

Edit: I tried troubleshooting all addons and nothing is interfering with it. When it was the only one enabled it still did the same thing. When I tried /details reinstall it just had a huge green border. Will try again once a few more updates come out.

Btw, nice job. I loved the addon during the time I used it.
    Last edited by Haizer; 2015-02-25 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    Am i wrong or do Eles/Totem still not get listed in " My Spells " with this update?

Or is there a setting i have to change?

I really don't want bothering you, just asking.

Thanks
    Didn't fix that yet, sorry, it's actually on schedule for the first week of march.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haizer View Post
    Since I updated today(I also updated all addons, so I am assuming it is a collision between two codings) Details! has basically been freaking out and constantly creating new windows. Also the windows I did have just had white borders and didn't record anything. Anyone have any idea which addon so I don't have to troubleshoot too much?

Edit: I tried troubleshooting all addons and nothing is interfering with it. When it was the only one enabled it still did the same thing. When I tried /details reinstall it just had a huge green border. Will try again once a few more updates come out.

Btw, nice job. I loved the addon during the time I used it.
    This is bad, sorry, i highly recommend install bug-grabber and bugsack, since this issue is so away from the spectated behavior, this is probably caused by a Lua Error.
    Once with the error in hands, it's pretty quick to make a fix.

Warlock's soul link shows as friendly fire (damage done to your own demon). If you use burning rush --> friendly fire, etc.