Page 42 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Hi,

There appears to be a previous issue that has come back up again. After bosses die that have a cinematic associated with them (Kargath/Lich King) details hides after the cinematic is played or skipped.

Not too much of an issue as all it takes it a /reload to fix it, but thought you should know just in case it's linked with anything else.
    I remember this problem, it appears to be a issue with AddOnsSkins, if you just click in the button at bottom right corner at the right chat panel after the cinematic has gone, the embed addon is shown again.

This looks rather swell. Will try it out later. Thanks for the effort.

Deleted
    When you look at The ennemies panel, it doesn't count pet as a dps source for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Miino View Post
    When you look at The ennemies panel, it doesn't count pet as a dps source for players.
    Thanks, I'll send a fix for this asap.
    edit: i've tested and seems to be working okey. Perhaps your issue was a exception, sometimes, very rarely, damage meters addon can't detect who is the owner of a pet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majera View Post
    This looks rather swell. Will try it out later. Thanks for the effort.
    Thank you!, be free to post your opinion about the addon.
    Last edited by Tercio; 2015-04-04 at 02:27 AM.

Hey so i just tested this addon and im having some issues with total heal/dmg and dps/hps. im using recount and other ppl recount/skada to compare and mines are never the same, no matter if i select active or effective time.

any one knows why is this happening? i notice the % are the same but the numbers change.

here is a pic of dps for example, on top is recount and on the bottom details:

well it seems i cant post links -_-

also should i be using effective or active.

Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    Hey so i just tested this addon and im having some issues with total heal/dmg and dps/hps. im using recount and other ppl recount/skada to compare and mines are never the same, no matter if i select active or effective time.

any one knows why is this happening? i notice the % are the same but the numbers change.

here is a pic of dps for example, on top is recount and on the bottom details:

well it seems i cant post links -_-

also should i be using effective or active.
    Total damage and healing almost always will be the same, but, Dps/Hps not.
    Details! tune to make this accurate with warcraftlogs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Total damage and healing almost always will be the same, but, Dps/Hps not.
    Details! tune to make this accurate with warcraftlogs.com
    so details is better in that sense than recount/skada? when im linking details log the ppl who died early the dps it just starts going down till the boss dies and claims my addon is wrong

so details is better in that sense than recount/skada? when im linking details log the ppl who died early the dps it just starts going down till the boss dies and claims my addon is wrong
    That is exactly how Skada works. Effective Time, that is. So your friends should complain about Skada as well. This just means that your friends are using Recount, which stops recording when you die, so it's not Effective Time, it's just Active Time - when you are actively dps'ing. Effective Time records from the start of combat until the very end, nomatter if you're dps'ing or not. Effective Time is what Warcraftlogs is using and that is really what you should always been using, except if you want to check people's burst somewhere, you can just switch to Activity Time and it won't matter if people died.

Recount should die altogether because it's so misleading, and now when you have an addon that can switch between Activity and Effective, there should be no need for Recount at all.

I think, as a raider, what really matter is the damage done output.
    So if you are a raid leader, i encourage you to use the Enemies display and link the damage taken by an add or boss.
    People who died early may have a high DPS on Recount but will have a low output on primary targets, and this is your main focus to create a complain to these guys.

Deleted
    Hi,
    I found a display bug. Sometimes, when you hover an enemy, its background turns to black and if you click on it, the enemy's name stays. Here are some screenshots :

Quote Originally Posted by Paloqt View Post
    Hi,
    I found a display bug. Sometimes, when you hover an enemy, its background turns to black and if you click on it, the enemy's name stays. Here are some screenshots :

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WS23UAa.jpg[/IMG]
    [/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Zhe0wAy.jpg[/IMG]
    Thanks.
    The "black background" happens when the text is truncated, e.g. "Operator Thogar" -> "Operator Th...", so when you hover over the bar the full name is displayed.

really like it!

@Paloqt, the bug should be gone on latest release v3.12.6b

Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    really like it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    @Paloqt, the bug should be gone on latest release v3.12.6b
    It is. Thank you !

Deleted
    Feature Request
    Load profiles with chat command

Code:
    /details load [profile]
    - - - Updated - - -

Loggend in today and then this happened...
    God damn, awesome guy.

Im sorry if this is rude, but do we really need another DPS meter? I mean, it looks classy and all but I dont really give a shit about how my dps meters look.

Just my opinion, keep up the work though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bagera66 View Post
    Im sorry if this is rude, but do we really need another DPS meter? I mean, it looks classy and all but I dont really give a shit about how my dps meters look.

Just my opinion, keep up the work though
    There are many people - like me - who really love to have nice looking UI.
    Details have many neat features. Like the lock feature. That's amazing even if you dont give a shit about how your dps meter looks.

And I kinda dislike that it's called a "damage meter". It's actually more a raider suite with xps bars

#fanboialert
    Last edited by mmoccaf507ef67; 2015-04-10 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bakslash View Post
    Feature Request
    Load profiles with chat command

Code:
    /details load [profile]
    - - - Updated - - -

Loggend in today and then this happened...
    God damn, awesome guy.

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZkcjzDz.png[/IMG]
    Yeap
    I had to fix few bugs and upload a new version anyway, so, just added your request too.

Deleted
    hey, a question:

why does it tell me who did use a pre pot and not who didnt use a prepot?

i think it doesnt make sense this way. a list of like 18 names, which i have to go through to find the ones who didnt pre pot.

or can i change that in the settings?

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessDrake View Post
    hey, a question:

why does it tell me who did use a pre pot and not who didnt use a prepot?

i think it doesnt make sense this way. a list of like 18 names, which i have to go through to find the ones who didnt pre pot.

or can i change that in the settings?
    When you are inside a raid instance, there is an additional icon .
    Pass the mouse over it to know more about food, flask, runes, prepots and itemlevel.