Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    Feature Request
    Load profiles with chat command

Code:
    /details load [profile]
    - - - Updated - - -

Loggend in today and then this happened...
    God damn, awesome guy.

Im sorry if this is rude, but do we really need another DPS meter? I mean, it looks classy and all but I dont really give a shit about how my dps meters look.

Just my opinion, keep up the work though

Quote Originally Posted by bagera66 View Post
    Im sorry if this is rude, but do we really need another DPS meter? I mean, it looks classy and all but I dont really give a shit about how my dps meters look.

Just my opinion, keep up the work though
    There are many people - like me - who really love to have nice looking UI.
    Details have many neat features. Like the lock feature. That's amazing even if you dont give a shit about how your dps meter looks.

And I kinda dislike that it's called a "damage meter". It's actually more a raider suite with xps bars

#fanboialert
    Last edited by bakslash; 2015-04-10 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bakslash View Post
    Feature Request
    Load profiles with chat command

Code:
    /details load [profile]
    - - - Updated - - -

Loggend in today and then this happened...
    God damn, awesome guy.

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZkcjzDz.png[/IMG]
    Yeap
    I had to fix few bugs and upload a new version anyway, so, just added your request too.

hey, a question:

why does it tell me who did use a pre pot and not who didnt use a prepot?

i think it doesnt make sense this way. a list of like 18 names, which i have to go through to find the ones who didnt pre pot.

or can i change that in the settings?

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessDrake View Post
    hey, a question:

why does it tell me who did use a pre pot and not who didnt use a prepot?

i think it doesnt make sense this way. a list of like 18 names, which i have to go through to find the ones who didnt pre pot.

or can i change that in the settings?
    When you are inside a raid instance, there is an additional icon .
    Pass the mouse over it to know more about food, flask, runes, prepots and itemlevel.

yeah, i realise that. but still, that text output doesnt make any sense

I just recently started using Details! and didn't read the 40+ pages, so please excuse if this was asked before:

1. When using /details toggle to hide the windows and /details toggle to show them again, they are not grouped anymore. Is that intentional?

2. Is there a way to permanently get rid of windows? I can use Window Control -> Close This Window, but when using Reopen All or /details toggle it shows up again.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    I just recently started using Details! and didn't read the 40+ pages, so please excuse if this was asked before:

1. When using /details toggle to hide the windows and /details toggle to show them again, they are not grouped anymore. Is that intentional?

2. Is there a way to permanently get rid of windows? I can use Window Control -> Close This Window, but when using Reopen All or /details toggle it shows up again.
    1. Windows #1 and #2 should regroup after toggle if they are close to each other, but, if you have for instance, windows #2 and #3, they won't regroup.

2. Yes, this actually is a miss translation where the information about deleting windows isn't in the description. You may delete the window at options -> miscellaneous -> delete window.
    Also to ignore a window on mass toggle: options -> window settings -> ignore mass toggle (make sure to select the window at the bottom right corner).

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    1. Windows #1 and #2 should regroup after toggle if they are close to each other, but, if you have for instance, windows #2 and #3, they won't regroup.
    Hmm, I'm grouping windows #1 and #2, but they are not grouped anymore after toggling. Using version 3.12.7 (which BTW says it's from May 09, 2015, but we only got April ).

2. Yes, this actually is a miss translation where the information about deleting windows isn't in the description. You may delete the window at options -> miscellaneous -> delete window.
    Also to ignore a window on mass toggle: options -> window settings -> ignore mass toggle (make sure to select the window at the bottom right corner).
    Thanks, I would never have looked for window deletion in the options menu.

Hmm, I'm grouping windows #1 and #2, but they are not grouped anymore after toggling. Using version 3.12.7 (which BTW says it's from May 09, 2015, but we only got April ).
    Weird, They're on horizontal or vertical? Are using ElvUI+AddonSkins with embed stuff?

Weird, They're on horizontal or vertical? Are using ElvUI+AddonSkins with embed stuff?
    Vertical. Tried horizontal and that works as expected. Not using ElvUI; same behaviour with all other addons disabled.

Addon updated to v3.13.1 with some important fixes, please update it.

Vertical. Tried horizontal and that works as expected. Not using ElvUI; same behaviour with all other addons disabled.
    I've tried fix this but didn't work as expected, I'll make another one this week.

Hi Tercio, I am hoping you can offer some help with a Details issue I am having. I am using details which I embed with Elvui Addon skins. I recently started using Shadow and Light, which is an addon for enhancing settings in ElvUI. My problem is that every now and then, the right chat window that has details embedded into it...completely disappears mid-combat. I can't tell if this is a details issue or something from one of the other addons. I know you can minimize chat windows, but that isn't what is happening. It goes away, and there is no longer the little arrow there or anything for getting the window back. I guess my question is, with all the addons involved, is there a way to figure out which one is causing this? If I don't embed, Details works great and doesn't have this issue. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Hi Tercio, I am hoping you can offer some help with a Details issue I am having. I am using details which I embed with Elvui Addon skins. I recently started using Shadow and Light, which is an addon for enhancing settings in ElvUI. My problem is that every now and then, the right chat window that has details embedded into it...completely disappears mid-combat. I can't tell if this is a details issue or something from one of the other addons. I know you can minimize chat windows, but that isn't what is happening. It goes away, and there is no longer the little arrow there or anything for getting the window back. I guess my question is, with all the addons involved, is there a way to figure out which one is causing this? If I don't embed, Details works great and doesn't have this issue. Thanks for any help you can offer!
    I don't know what is happening, you may try isolate the problem, disabling one addon each time and guess which one is causing the issue.