Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I'm not sure if is possible make the healing count towards the trinket owner.
    We need some raw combatlogs to look into it more deep.
    Combat logs won't single out leech healing from UFE. You would have to monitor each instance of the Shadowfel Infusion buff and calculate how much is being leeched by each hit. The buff is constantly changing whenever effective healing is being done, so it's not a very simple task.
    I've been working on a concept for a UFE meter addon, but haven't had too much time to work on it recently.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does this track similar to Skada (DPSe) or Recount? (Not DPSe)?

Either. You select which way you want to track dps when you set up the addon, and can freely change it any time.

Updated to v3.17.6.
    We finally made a skin for report window.

Full list of changes on our blog here: http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?&uid=320162

This addon is awesome! can't wait for it to take off. With some polishing, this could totally outdo Skada and Recount. Just one thing though, IS there a way to make bars grow from right to left instead of left to right?

Thanks for making a fucking badass addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikam View Post
    This addon is awesome! can't wait for it to take off. With some polishing, this could totally outdo Skada and Recount. Just one thing though, IS there a way to make bars grow from right to left instead of left to right?

Thanks for making a fucking badass addon.
    Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately we doesn't have this feature yet.
    A question, which things you think should get some polish?

i dont know wat trinket or ability it is.... but it seems rogue dps is wrong with details. My guildies use skada/recount and for some reason detail seems to put the dps for rogue ridiculously high!

Quote Originally Posted by dvilfish View Post
    i dont know wat trinket or ability it is.... but it seems rogue dps is wrong with details. My guildies use skada/recount and for some reason detail seems to put the dps for rogue ridiculously high!
    Could you provide some warcraft logs or the armory of the rogue?

Deleted
    Keep getting the following error:
    Code:
    1x Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1541: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1541: in function `CatchRaidBuffUptime'
    Details\core\control.lua:365: in function `EntrarEmCombate'
    Details\core\parser.lua:228: in function <Details\core\parser.lua:150>
    (tail call): ?

Locals:

Quote Originally Posted by lleaf View Post
    Keep getting the following error:
    Code:
    1x Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1541: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1541: in function `CatchRaidBuffUptime'
    Details\core\control.lua:365: in function `EntrarEmCombate'
    Details\core\parser.lua:228: in function <Details\core\parser.lua:150>
    (tail call): ?

Locals:
    Thanks for reporting!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dvilfish View Post
    Does he have Soul Capacitor? Used to be bugged in Skada/recount previously.

I'm not sure if is possible make the healing count towards the trinket owner.
    We need some raw combatlogs to look into it more deep.
    bringing back this discussion, there is a WeakAuras that people are using to track this trinket leech http://pastebin.com/uDuhnaJD, the end result is this

when the fight ends it sends a raid chat message showing who and the amount of each Unstable Felshadow Emulsion player

original discussion on http://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveW...leech_trinket/

taken from reddit: "It tracks the Leech buff source and attributes it to the healer, then combines all healing from that and posts in raid chat total for each healer with the trinket."

can you have a look on it? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Does he have Soul Capacitor? Used to be bugged in Skada/recount previously.
    Meters already have a fix for Soul Capacitor, so, maybe is another issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spike` View Post
    bringing back this discussion, there is a WeakAuras that people are using to track this trinket leech http://pastebin.com/uDuhnaJD, the end result is this

when the fight ends it sends a raid chat message showing who and the amount of each Unstable Felshadow Emulsion player

original discussion on http://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveW...leech_trinket/

taken from reddit: "It tracks the Leech buff source and attributes it to the healer, then combines all healing from that and posts in raid chat total for each healer with the trinket."

can you have a look on it? thanks
    This method is a fun way to know about the leeches, but, unfortunately not fully accurate.

The reason 1 is we don't know how much leech % the player has on its gear.
    Reason 2 is about overhealing, we don't know which trinket healed, which overhealed or if the player's gear leech healed and leech from the trinkets overhealed, the only workaround is dividing the 'done' amount.

Details! has the tech to know how much leech the player has on gear, but still, have the overheal issue.

Meters already have a fix for Soul Capacitor, so, maybe is another issue.

- - - Updated - - -

This method is a fun way to know about the leeches, but, unfortunately not fully accurate.

The reason 1 is we don't know how much leech % the player has on its gear.
    Reason 2 is about overhealing, we don't know which trinket healed, which overhealed or if the player's gear leech healed and leech from the trinkets overhealed, the only workaround is dividing the 'done' amount.

Details! has the tech to know how much leech the player has on gear, but still, have the overheal issue.
    It's a pointless discussion, you give leech to someone else, and he heals from that buff. And since this heal come from outside of you globals it would incorrectly infiltrate healing meters if someone has the trinket.
    Countig this towards the trinket owner is like couning damage done for a warrior who gives battle shout, or a shaman who uses bloodlust and so on.

At least this is my opinion.

Also i found this lolbug that, leech can heal you even if you are a ghost, and you still have dots up on something near you. Which is pretty funny actually.
    Last edited by Resike; 2015-07-27 at 05:33 PM.

hey so i posted some days ago for a way to see leech in my healing and ppl said it was almost not possible to do. Is there a way to show on the healing meeter like "leech heal" so atleast i can see how much leech was going on.

Also i saw some ppl had a weak aura or addon ( cant remember wich) that displayed the leech on the chat after a fight. any one knows where to get it? alrdy searched but found nothing

Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    hey so i posted some days ago for a way to see leech in my healing and ppl said it was almost not possible to do. Is there a way to show on the healing meeter like "leech heal" so atleast i can see how much leech was going on.

Also i saw some ppl had a weak aura or addon ( cant remember wich) that displayed the leech on the chat after a fight. any one knows where to get it? alrdy searched but found nothing
    There is a weakaura floating around or you have this addon: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/leech-trinket-counter/

Is there any Screenshot of Details! in a Chat Tab? can't find one on Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Torchler View Post
    There is a weakaura floating around or you have this addon:
    Happen to know wich is best? are they the same? id love to have the one that is more accurate

edit: btw i saw someone integraded the addon part into skada so i was wondering if this can be done for details?
    Last edited by wachon1992; 2015-07-29 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    Happen to know wich is best? are they the same? id love to have the one that is more accurate

edit: btw i saw someone integraded the addon part into skada so i was wondering if this can be done for details?
    Well, we can only work with solid data. Measuring those leeches isn't a straight calc, there is guesses and (a lot) inaccuracy.
    But, a custom display showing the heal from leeches is possible, though.

Well, we can only work with solid data. Measuring those leeches isn't a straight calc, there is guesses and (a lot) inaccuracy.
    But, a custom display showing the heal from leeches is possible, though.
    well ppl using the addon the other guy mentioned(i cant post links yet) seems to be quite accurate, maybe you could integrate that into details. If you search the addon in curse " leech trinket counter" you will find on the comments someone did something to display allthe leech and leech specifically from each person without including base leech from each player. seems quite accurrate imo. hope it can be done