Deleted
    It keeps showing a skull for some persons that use details too.

Duplicate entries with empty spell list.

Quote Originally Posted by vizuk View Post
    It keeps showing a skull for some persons that use details too.

Duplicate entries with empty spell list.
    Thanks for reporting the problem, we are aware of this weird behavior and we're trying to find what's is causing it.
    Are you sure this only happens with players which also uses Details!?
    Any other information on when and how it happens is very appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Thanks for reporting the problem, we are aware of this weird behavior and we're trying to find what's is causing it.
    Are you sure this only happens with players which also uses Details!?
    Any other information on when and how it happens is very appreciated.
    It only happens with people that use details, something strange is normally is only happens with my tank like it happened with that resto druid, but for our tank he sees everyone with details duplicate on the entries. I will do reloadui and see when exatly it happens.

Our tank changed many settings so one of them is causing this probably , i will ask for his details config .
    Last edited by mmoc1005b9109f; 2015-11-21 at 04:32 PM.

It only happens with people that use details, something strange is normally is only happens with my tank like it happened with that resto druid, but for our tank he sees everyone with details duplicate on the entries. I will do reloadui and see when exatly it happens.

Our tank changed many settings so one of them is causing this probably , i will ask for his details config .
    Thanks, the Details.lua from SavedVariables folder might help us.
    Do you guys use the "Nickname" feature (the one to change the character name on bars)?

Deleted
    He has extra plugins

http://i.imgur.com/xOvv8kv.jpg

I only have details , he causes the problem for everyone using details.
    Details.lua : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By9...NYak40TE0/view
    Details_DataStorage.lua: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By9...c2VTJycGM/view

My details.lua variables:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4h...ew?usp=sharing

On trash of Archimonde it didn't happen but as soon as he pulled the boss it bugged .

He has extra plugins

http://i.imgur.com/xOvv8kv.jpg

I only have details , he causes the problem for everyone using details.
    Details.lua : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By9...NYak40TE0/view
    Details_DataStorage.lua: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By9...c2VTJycGM/view

My details.lua variables:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4h...ew?usp=sharing

On trash of Archimonde it didn't happen but as soon as he pulled the boss it bugged .
    Thanks, I'll take a look.

- - - Updated - - -

Those configs files seems to be fine.

I'm trying to narrow down which feature might be causing the problem, so here are some questions, I hope you don't mind

This problem happens only on raid bosses? for example, if you guys are in party spanking the dummy, it won't bug?

Also, does the problem happens exactly at the beginning of the encounter? for example, when the guy hit the boss or heal for the first time, immediately shows two bars for him (one normal and the other with the skull)? Or perhaps has some delay like 7 seconds after the encounter started and then the extra bar is shown?

You may also ask for all raid members using Details! to turn off the Cloud Capture, exists is a small change of something going wrong with this feature (it is under options panel > combat):

And again, thank you for helping to solve the problem.

Deleted
    It's a cool addon. I especially like the choice of ignoring dead-time of players and only counting active time, unlike the personal politics of other addon authors. Though I wonder if it has a feature I can use beyond that.

I currently use dps, hps and death counters mainly and maybe I could use friendly fire.

Is there something really neat I could also use for fast references?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look.

- - - Updated - - -

Those configs files seems to be fine.

I'm trying to narrow down which feature might be causing the problem, so here are some questions, I hope you don't mind

This problem happens only on raid bosses? for example, if you guys are in party spanking the dummy, it won't bug?

Also, does the problem happens exactly at the beginning of the encounter? for example, when the guy hit the boss or heal for the first time, immediately shows two bars for him (one normal and the other with the skull)? Or perhaps has some delay like 7 seconds after the encounter started and then the extra bar is shown?

You may also ask for all raid members using Details! to turn off the Cloud Capture, exists is a small change of something going wrong with this feature (it is under options panel > combat):

And again, thank you for helping to solve the problem.
    Hi removing Cloud Capture didn't fix the problem, we both removed it. It doesn't appear on trash but appears right after the boss fight ends , tested on Archimonde but same behaviour on other bosses, only thing i see different is the person as portrait when i mouse over the frame and others Details users don't.

Is more annoying for him since he see everyone with details duplicated

\\ Update: It appears after fight ends the duplicate entries.
    Last edited by mmoc1005b9109f; 2015-11-22 at 07:03 PM.

Hi removing Cloud Capture didn't fix the problem, we both removed it. It doesn't appear on trash but appears right after the boss , tested on Archimonde but same behaviour on other bosses, only thing i see different is the person as portrait when i mouse over the frame and others Details users don't.

Is more annoying for him since he see everyone with details duplicated
    So, let's narrow down even more:
    "right after the boss" means during the encounter fight there is no bug, but right when it finishes it duplicates?

The guy who has more duplicated bars, are from the same realm as you and the others? (even if is a connected realm this matters).

After a encounter use "/details forge" and see if those duplicated characters are shown at the "Enemies" menu (might be at "players", but I think those copies will be shown at "Enemies"), see if the realm name is shown within the name (if the person is from another realm); if it has a GUID and flag values.

The portrait/nickname may have a change to be the bug, but is low, all you guys may reset the nickname (if any, just type the name of your character) and check if it solves:

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    It's a cool addon. I especially like the choice of ignoring dead-time of players and only counting active time, unlike the personal politics of other addon authors. Though I wonder if it has a feature I can use beyond that.

I currently use dps, hps and death counters mainly and maybe I could use friendly fire.

Is there something really neat I could also use for fast references?
    Depends, if you are a raid leader you might want the TimeLine plugin to debug wipes and deaths and the Advanced Death Logs for the Endurance counter.

Deleted
    i'm vizouk main tank, so the problem happend after the fight ends and every one on my raid using details appears duplicate as vizouk said and printed (with a skull).
    rly like the addon, hope that we can fix this, last archi HC we sold:

vizouk ogait phyxius and cliche and myself are the only ones using the addon atm in our raid, all from the same realm.
    Last edited by mmoc97188dc654; 2015-11-22 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted
    Will debug like you said and we are not from same realm he is from -GrimBatol and we are Aggra(Português) is connected realm but not the same.

Deleted

they are marked as players, class unknow

edit: they only appear as players not as enemies
    Last edited by mmoc97188dc654; 2015-11-22 at 09:16 PM.

Weird, Details! is adding a Space between the realm name and the "(português)". This mess with the data sync which happens at the and of an encounter and creates an extra player.
    Tomorrow I'll send a version with this sync disabled and let's see if fixes.

- - - Updated - - -

Try v4.0.6e, the problem should be gone.

hey so i see there is an addon that tracks leech and someone integrated it to skada. i asked for this some time ago here but someone told me it wasnt possible. is it possible now? ty
    Last edited by wachon1992; 2015-11-26 at 02:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    hey so i see there is an addon that tracks leech and someone integrated it to skada. i asked for this some time ago here but someone told me it wasnt possible. is it possible now? ty
    From what i can read it's not really possible to get an accurate showing unless you are just thinking about total leech during a fight?

You can't see how much the trinket did individually, as the logs don't identify which healer the leech came from. (as far as i can read from previous comments)

Loving your addon so far! One question though: Is it possible to minimize/maximize the window and only show the title bar using a button on the title bar?

I don't want to have my damage meter maximized all the time. Right one I have to unlock the window, maximize it, (lock it again,) look at the damage, (unlock it again,) minimize it und lock it. Is there a one-click-solution for Details! that I've overlooked?

Recap is what I'm currently using, it has this kind of feature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader86 View Post
    Loving your addon so far! One question though: Is it possible to minimize/maximize the window and only show the title bar using a button on the title bar?

I don't want to have my damage meter maximized all the time. Right one I have to unlock the window, maximize it, (lock it again,) look at the damage, (unlock it again,) minimize it und lock it. Is there a one-click-solution for Details! that I've overlooked?

Recap is what I'm currently using, it has this kind of feature.
    I don't know about easy lock/unlock method but you can create a seperate big window and then either keybind the toggle in keybinds or make a macro with
    Code:
    /run _detalhes:ToggleWindow (1)
    where "1" is the window number.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolock View Post
    I don't know about easy lock/unlock method but you can create a seperate big window and then either keybind the toggle in keybinds or make a macro with
    Code:
    /run _detalhes:ToggleWindow (1)
    where "1" is the window number.
    Thank you for your effort, I'll have to examine if I can get used to this.

Yet it would be nice if there was an alternative without having to use a macro/keybind.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader86 View Post
    Thank you for your effort, I'll have to examine if I can get used to this.

Yet it would be nice if there was an alternative without having to use a macro/keybind.
    There is the Stretch mechanism, when the window is locked you may stretch it clicking, holding and pulling up the title bar.
    Details! can also hide and show when you hover over the empty space where the window is hidden, see "Auto Hide Settings" for more info.

Deleted
    Can I see the tooltip of abilities in-game? In clicking on damage done for instance and then an enemy when hovering over the ability it shows nothing. Can it show a tooltip?