Quote Originally Posted by elmoe420 View Post
    Thanks again for the great addon.

Is there a way to permanently delete a window that you have created? I can close it but I can't figure out how to actually delete it.
    On options panel -> Miscellaneous -> Delete Window

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    [/code]

One thing I noticed that it is also related to having the Bar Growth Direction as Bottom to Top. Maybe that helps.
    It's fixed on v4.2.2, you can get the alpha version here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/det...es/431-v4-2-2/

Just can't get into this addon. I have tried and it has some nice bells and whistles but most of it is just over the top for my taste. I prefer the smaller visual footprint of skada so I'm biased.

What really has turned me off is the insane memory usage. There is no logical reason why you should have an addon chew up 20 MB of usage sitting idle. I could see if it was because of the way it caches ready to log but after a few months off an on testing this I can't see any more accuracy than skada which uses less of the footprint in both size and memory usage.

I know this addon will appeal to many but I am about small footprints and efficiency in usage. This just isn't for me. The concept is fantastic and you have some really nice features like window management and granular analysis at a glance but it doesn't outweigh the excessive resource consumption and visual bloat (3D models seem useless to me), sorry.

This looks really cool! I keep going back and forth between Recount and Skada. This looks way better, I'll give it a go!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    It's fixed on v4.2.2, you can get the alpha version here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/det...es/431-v4-2-2/
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    Just can't get into this addon. I have tried and it has some nice bells and whistles but most of it is just over the top for my taste. I prefer the smaller visual footprint of skada so I'm biased.

What really has turned me off is the insane memory usage. There is no logical reason why you should have an addon chew up 20 MB of usage sitting idle. I could see if it was because of the way it caches ready to log but after a few months off an on testing this I can't see any more accuracy than skada which uses less of the footprint in both size and memory usage.

I know this addon will appeal to many but I am about small footprints and efficiency in usage. This just isn't for me. The concept is fantastic and you have some really nice features like window management and granular analysis at a glance but it doesn't outweigh the excessive resource consumption and visual bloat (3D models seem useless to me), sorry.
    Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate.
    Please note that memory usage won't affect framerate at all, and, I'd like to recommend to you the addon 'Addons CPU Usage' (it's on my signature), it measures how much Cpu resources the addon is using (which does affect FPS), you might have some fun with it.

Greetings Tercio. Long time no see. I am back, more or less. It's great to see that you are still developing Details! and that it's still going great.

However, I noticed a feature missing now when I tried WoW once again. I am used to always click on the Segment-button in the displays to "scroll" through the different segments. Now it doesn't work anymore.

I think it's gone because you created a function to be able to "click" on the menu instead of just hover over it to make it appear, and that's perfectly fine, however I would like this feature to come back if it's possible. Either if you can make it work like before, that you just spam-leftclick to go through the segments - one by one, or if you can use leftclicks to go DOWN in the segments, and rightclick to go UP through the segments. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Greetings Tercio. Long time no see. I am back, more or less. It's great to see that you are still developing Details! and that it's still going great.

However, I noticed a feature missing now when I tried WoW once again. I am used to always click on the Segment-button in the displays to "scroll" through the different segments. Now it doesn't work anymore.

I think it's gone because you created a function to be able to "click" on the menu instead of just hover over it to make it appear, and that's perfectly fine, however I would like this feature to come back if it's possible. Either if you can make it work like before, that you just spam-leftclick to go through the segments - one by one, or if you can use leftclicks to go DOWN in the segments, and rightclick to go UP through the segments. What do you think?
    Hey man, welcome back! /cheers

It's probably a bug, indeed introduced by the click-to-open feature, I'll need to look into this.
    As always, thanks for reporting the problem!

Oh I see. What do you think about my suggestion then? Left-click to scroll down, Right-click to scroll up, etc?

Oh I see. What do you think about my suggestion then? Left-click to scroll down, Right-click to scroll up, etc?
    Isn't that the old behavior before the bug? I don't actually remember.

Isn't that the old behavior before the bug? I don't actually remember.
    I don't remember either. I think it only interacted with leftclick-button, but I could be wrong.

For some reason I am unable to download this. It downloads extremely slowly and never completes. Anything else form Curse downloads fine though.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello Tercio.
    I recently downloaded the addon and I love it so far. I just had a few questions for you.

There are certain things I want to track under each module and certain things I do not care about.
    Such as friendly fire, resurrections, CC break.
    Is there any way to disable specific ones without disbaling the entire group?

I don't remember either. I think it only interacted with leftclick-button, but I could be wrong.
    Try the last alpha v4.2.5, should be working correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
    For some reason I am unable to download this. It downloads extremely slowly and never completes. Anything else form Curse downloads fine though.
    Weird, try WoWInterface, link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mageMeter.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calan View Post
    Hello Tercio.
    I recently downloaded the addon and I love it so far. I just had a few questions for you.

There are certain things I want to track under each module and certain things I do not care about.
    Such as friendly fire, resurrections, CC break.
    Is there any way to disable specific ones without disbaling the entire group?
    Unfortunately no, the reason is having to check if the module is enabled consumes overtime more cpu resources than actually just read the event alone and catalog the data. Those attributes uses like 0,005 of the total process power required by the combat reader.

Try the last alpha v4.2.5, should be working correctly.
    It works perfect, Tercio. Thanks!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Weird, I did not know that, thank you for your quick reply.

Is there a way to reduce the number of bookmarks you can have. Like if I only want to have 4? not the 16 that I currently have?

hey Tercio, I'm still in love with this add on. Atm I try to set up my chat to be more clear and easily read. So can I somehow change the channel or the chat where details will print "prePot used" and "first Hit delt by", to?

What I would ideally get seperate chat window with all notes from details, boss emotes, announced interrupts and maybe dbm warnings. Dont know if there is a way to specify those things, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Calan View Post
    Weird, I did not know that, thank you for your quick reply.

Is there a way to reduce the number of bookmarks you can have. Like if I only want to have 4? not the 16 that I currently have?
    Hi
    Unfortunately no, those bookmarks always fill the window with buttons, you may close the bookmark window with the right mouse button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    hey Tercio, I'm still in love with this add on. Atm I try to set up my chat to be more clear and easily read. So can I somehow change the channel or the chat where details will print "prePot used" and "first Hit delt by", to?

What I would ideally get seperate chat window with all notes from details, boss emotes, announced interrupts and maybe dbm warnings. Dont know if there is a way to specify those things, tho.
    At the moment there is no option to specify which channel to use, sorry =(
    I can take a look and see which channel dbm/bigwigs are using for their messages.

Found some Bugs in Details:

1. German Translation Mistake: http://i.imgur.com/w3b67A2.jpg

"Der Gesamtbalken wird nicht in Gruppen gezeigt." False "Der Gesamtbalken wird nur in einer Gruppe angezeigt." Right one.

2. The Tooltip Border are not saving by me! After every Relog it Returns to Default Options.

3. If you disable the Border the Main Window should be go brighter in the Size like if you have the Border enable or the Titelbar should be go smaller

Watch here: http://i.imgur.com/Es5AIBB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9qi39ZZ.jpg

4. The Section Tooltip did have not the same Background like the Tooltip of the Options it is much Transperent then the others.

Deleted
    Hey Tercio, great addon!!! is there a way to disable some of the addon functionality to make it more minimalist? thanks