Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just put in a ticket on curse but the latest details v7.2.5.4201.122-release seems to have a huge memory leak. On fallen avatar it was up to 80 MB usage which is large even by details standards.

Is there anyway to have overall deaths in a dungeon show up when looking at the death tab? Currently you can only see deaths for current segment, not overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I don't know if you're looking for funding.

But I'd be glad to pay extra cash to have a custom avatar option in the Details Menu.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Is there any way to make overall data update in real time? Doesn't make sense to have to wait until you leave combat.
    custom > dynamic overall data

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    Just put in a ticket on curse but the latest details v7.2.5.4201.122-release seems to have a huge memory leak. On fallen avatar it was up to 80 MB usage which is large even by details standards.
    I'm reading your reports on the ticket, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naeno View Post
    Is there anyway to have overall deaths in a dungeon show up when looking at the death tab? Currently you can only see deaths for current segment, not overall.
    I don't think so, perhaps with the Advanced Death Logs plugin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    Hey, I don't know if you're looking for funding.

But I'd be glad to pay extra cash to have a custom avatar option in the Details Menu.
    We can only use images which are inside the WoW client, if you find a cool image there, you may just post the path and we see if can be implemented.
    To extract all wow images, run the client with the parameter -console, type ` on the login screen to use the console and type ExportInterfaceFiles art.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe this has been asked already so I'm sorry but I have what I hope is a rather simple question.

I use Details along with ElvUI and am wondering if it's possible to have details show at all times in the window it's bound to in ElvUI. Currently, it'll pop up when I engage in combat but several seconds after it's over the window disappears and I'm not able to bring it back up. I've tried to disable the out of combat fadeout setting within ElvUI but then the window simply doesn't turn on even when I engage in combat and everything I've seen in the Details settings doesn't work either.

I'm not sure if it's a Details or ElvUI issue at this point but I assume other use the same configuration and am wondering if anyone could offer advice or if it's simply not possible.

Thanks
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-07-06 at 12:00 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Is it possible to save 25+ fight data? I lost my first boss data when i was fighting KJ.

I saw (in the "post your UI" thread) this: Link to image.

I'm (very, very slowly) creating my much-plagiarized UI. One thing I'd like is to see a visual/icon damage meter, showing what portions of my last few fights (a rolling-forward number, rather than just one fight) owed their success (on a percentage basis) to my various spells.

And I can't figure out how to do that. The best I've gotten so far is the damage report (a horizontal bar chart, with mouse-over lists of the percentage of damage, for one fight). Since I mostly solo, having a damage report of "you're the #1 DPS in your group of 1" isn't very helpful. :-)

Is there some way of doing visual/icon damage meters? Preferably ones I can attach to an ElvUI player frame?

Hi there,

I am currently making my private UI for WoW and got a quick question!

Would it be possible to modify size and position of windows externally via another addon's Lua file?

I've tried to modify Details!' SV via one of my Lua files and so on, but unfortunately it didn't make any changes

If it is possible, could you please briefly tell me how?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Layback-; 2017-07-13 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    demon hunters imprison does not show up under the crowd control done.
    edit: also does not show warlock pets spell lock in interrupts if i am not wrong.
    talking arena
    Last edited by mmoc703b55f91f; 2017-07-14 at 11:20 PM.

Superb addon, plenty of details, I've been studying it this week and will be making it my main pool for combat data and studying/improving people's performance.
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2017-07-15 at 11:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Deleted
    Hi, I have a simple issue. My details shows boss and mechanics damage in my details damage done window. I want to get rid of it. Checked everywhere but I am missing something. Please help.

Ps. Hunter pets are also split there.

Deleted
    Its not bad im using it from 5 days <3

Window keeps unlocking every time I log off the game completely and log back on next day. Is there a way to lock it permanently in place like with Skada? "lock" option in options not working at all, minimap button one work but has mentioned issue.

Deleted
    I keep getting First Hit information in the chat window while running m+ even when i disabled "First Hit" from raid tools, does it only disable it in raids or what? Is there a way to disable it everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by PaCoz View Post
    I keep getting First Hit information in the chat window while running m+ even when i disabled "First Hit" from raid tools, does it only disable it in raids or what? Is there a way to disable it everywhere?
    No I have same issue for raids with option disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Maybe this has been asked already so I'm sorry but I have what I hope is a rather simple question.

I use Details along with ElvUI and am wondering if it's possible to have details show at all times in the window it's bound to in ElvUI. Currently, it'll pop up when I engage in combat but several seconds after it's over the window disappears and I'm not able to bring it back up. I've tried to disable the out of combat fadeout setting within ElvUI but then the window simply doesn't turn on even when I engage in combat and everything I've seen in the Details settings doesn't work either.

I'm not sure if it's a Details or ElvUI issue at this point but I assume other use the same configuration and am wondering if anyone could offer advice or if it's simply not possible.

Thanks
    I'm not sure what could possible be causing this, you may try not use the embed feature on addon skins and see if the problem returns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by devilhunter View Post
    Is it possible to save 25+ fight data? I lost my first boss data when i was fighting KJ.
    Two ways, from the options:
    /de options > performance tweaks > amount of segments / segments to save.
    or using console commands on the chat:
    /run Details.segments_amount = 24; Details.segments_amount_to_save = 24;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I saw (in the "post your UI" thread) this: Link to image.

I'm (very, very slowly) creating my much-plagiarized UI. One thing I'd like is to see a visual/icon damage meter, showing what portions of my last few fights (a rolling-forward number, rather than just one fight) owed their success (on a percentage basis) to my various spells.

And I can't figure out how to do that. The best I've gotten so far is the damage report (a horizontal bar chart, with mouse-over lists of the percentage of damage, for one fight). Since I mostly solo, having a damage report of "you're the #1 DPS in your group of 1" isn't very helpful. :-)

Is there some way of doing visual/icon damage meters? Preferably ones I can attach to an ElvUI player frame?
    I didn't understand, sorry, but this kind of customization people do using a custom script (sword > custom > edit custom scripts).
    You may also do a paintbrush on what you want, perhaps I'll be able to explain better what need to be done.

Great addon, thank you for the work in creating it!

Quote Originally Posted by Layback- View Post
    Hi there,

I am currently making my private UI for WoW and got a quick question!

Would it be possible to modify size and position of windows externally via another addon's Lua file?

I've tried to modify Details!' SV via one of my Lua files and so on, but unfortunately it didn't make any changes

If it is possible, could you please briefly tell me how?

Thank you!
    I thing you can do that safely by calling the function RestoreMainWindowPosition(), here's an example:
    local windowPosAndSize = {
    x = 100,
    y = 100,
    largura = 300, --width, it's in portuguese,
    altura = 200, --height, again in portuguese
    }
    local window1 = Details:GetInstance(1) --> get the window 1 object
    window1:RestoreMainWindowPosition (windowPosAndSize)
    window1:SaveMainWindowPosition()

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    demon hunters imprison does not show up under the crowd control done.
    edit: also does not show warlock pets spell lock in interrupts if i am not wrong.
    talking arena
    We have the spellID 217832 for Imprision, perhaps it changed, I'll take a look into this, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevens View Post
    Hi, I have a simple issue. My details shows boss and mechanics damage in my details damage done window. I want to get rid of it. Checked everywhere but I am missing something. Please help.

Ps. Hunter pets are also split there.
    Orange Gear > Standard (probably is selected 'everything' there).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Window keeps unlocking every time I log off the game completely and log back on next day. Is there a way to lock it permanently in place like with Skada? "lock" option in options not working at all, minimap button one work but has mentioned issue.
    Are you using ElvUI or other interface mods? it should be locked once you click on 'lock' on the bottom right of the window.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaCoz View Post
    confirmed as a bug, next release it will be gone, thank you.

I'm having issues figuring out how to get a border around my windows. It's in some skins by default, so I think I'm just missing something. I started with the 'Minimalistic' skin and edited after my own prefrences, to make it look as much like my old Skada. I'm pretty happy with everything except a small border around the windows, shown in picture below. Details to the left, Skada to the right

Any tips of how to get such a 1px border around it? Both appearance and Background are with BantoBar textures. Appearance>Window:General has 'Show borders' ticked in the picture also.

@Amantino try "Forced Square" skin.
    Before changing, do a backup of your current skin by saving it (right below the skin change dropdown).