Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is there a way to disable the message of what's new when updated or that a new version is ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    @Amantino try "Forced Square" skin.
    Before changing, do a backup of your current skin by saving it (right below the skin change dropdown).
    Thank you. It did the trick, somewhat, but I couldn't get to to look exactly the same. I assume some things (like border in minimalistic) is something thats in the skin and I cannot change it with he ingame UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    Is there a way to disable the message of what's new when updated or that a new version is ready?
    For the next version, you'll be able to use /run Details.update_warning_timeout = 2, so the warning is shown only for 2 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    Thank you. It did the trick, somewhat, but I couldn't get to to look exactly the same. I assume some things (like border in minimalistic) is something thats in the skin and I cannot change it with he ingame UI?
    Many aspects of the window is controlled by the skin image file.
    You can copy one of them from WoW/Interface/AddOns/Details/Images/Skins/ and paste into WoW/Interface/
    Edit it on your preferred image editor and load the custom skin file in /details options > skins > custom skin file.
    You may also get the source files here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...shopFiles.html

I thing you can do that safely by calling the function RestoreMainWindowPosition(), here's an example:
    local windowPosAndSize = {
    x = 100,
    y = 100,
    largura = 300, --width, it's in portuguese,
    altura = 200, --height, again in portuguese
    }
    local window1 = Details:GetInstance(1) --> get the window 1 object
    window1:RestoreMainWindowPosition (windowPosAndSize)
    window1:SaveMainWindowPosition()

- - - Updated - - -
    Thanks for the tip!

Just one more question tho.

Cuz :RestoreMainWindowPosition currently have point and relativepoint as "CENTER".

Would there be any possible work around to set point and relativepoint to others (like "TOPLEFT", "BOTTOMLEFT" and so on)?

I thing you can do that safely by calling the function RestoreMainWindowPosition(), here's an example:
    local windowPosAndSize = {
    x = 100,
    y = 100,
    largura = 300, --width, it's in portuguese,
    altura = 200, --height, again in portuguese
    }
    local window1 = Details:GetInstance(1) --> get the window 1 object
    window1:RestoreMainWindowPosition (windowPosAndSize)
    window1:SaveMainWindowPosition()

- - - Updated - - -
    thx for the tip!

Just one more question.

:RestoreMainWindowPosition function currently anchors to object's "CENTER" to target's "CENTER".

Would there be any possible work around to anchor on different points?

I keep getting "Your Details! is outdated and cannot communicate with other players" at the beginning and end of combat even though I already have the latest updated version through curse. Any idea what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Fewi View Post
    I keep getting "Your Details! is outdated and cannot communicate with other players" at the beginning and end of combat even though I already have the latest updated version through curse. Any idea what's going on?
    Hmm, could be a guy on your guild using an alpha version of Details! But, are you a rogue?

Also, type /details debug
    you'll see some messages like "receiving request ..." "sending request for ..." you may find a pattern of which communication the addon is trying to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Layback- View Post
    thx for the tip!

Just one more question.

:RestoreMainWindowPosition function currently anchors to object's "CENTER" to target's "CENTER".

Would there be any possible work around to anchor on different points?
    I don't think so, the anchoring point is controlled by the LibWindow library.

Deleted
    i got multiple details windows, for dps, healing and so on. is it possible to change the segment on one of them and make all other windows change the segment too? reply with quote pls so i can know someone answered this. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    i got multiple details windows, for dps, healing and so on. is it possible to change the segment on one of them and make all other windows change the segment too? reply with quote pls so i can know someone answered this. thanks
    There's an option on the Display section of the options panel called 'Segments Locked'.
    or just copy paste this on the chat: /run Details.instances_segments_locked = true;

You need to push an update ASAP to disable that chat spam you put in for debuff refresh. It is messing with a lot of your userbase and making people quite upset.

For the next version, you'll be able to use /run Details.update_warning_timeout = 2, so the warning is shown only for 2 seconds.
    How about a button to disable it...

I can understand you wanting to add more and more features to your addon but please. Give the user options to disable them if he just wants a good damage meter.
    To much unwanted feature bloat is just going to drive people away from what is otherwise an excellent addon.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    You need to push an update ASAP to disable that chat spam you put in for debuff refresh. It is messing with a lot of your userbase and making people quite upset.
    Also being spammed and unable to shut this down. Why did you add this? It spams EVERYTHING debuffing anyone.

http://imgur.com/a/3IpUP

Please tell me how to get rid of this?

Line 2286 in core\parser.lua

print ("Debuff Refresh:", spellname, stack_amount, alvo_name)

That needs to be removed

was an alpha version, very few people got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malus416 View Post
    Also being spammed and unable to shut this down. Why did you add this? It spams EVERYTHING debuffing anyone.

http://imgur.com/a/3IpUP

Please tell me how to get rid of this?
    it is fixed now on latest alpha.

Thanks tercioo. I never had the spamming but I got an earful from my guild today about it so thank you for updating this.

how do you see the dps of a player that he had while he was alive?

Next alpha may have some problems (switching to Subversion from Mercurial), let me know if something weird happens.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    how do you see the dps of a player that he had while he was alive?
    Using 'Active Time', it's on the display section of the options panel > time measure.

I can't find it. http://i.imgur.com/u3mEIqV.jpg

right now it is shown like this:
    dps = dmg/time duration of bossfight

I want the following:
    dps while alive = dmg/time duration while player was alive and could actually dps boss

Tercio means this - set the pull down to activity time

Deleted
    I've gotten myself a row "0" in player details for damage. It's only there for damage and not for example healing.
    Know how I can get rid of it?

Link: gyazo.com/27c6721daa96691cacb4b8cb6f5b3296