Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Same Profile on every Character so it's a Bug like i mentiod :P hope you can fix this ^^

please revert m+ changes in last patch. gotten used to 2 windows (current fight) and (overall) and now the current fight tab is totally all pulls with first boss :S not a fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    please revert m+ changes in last patch. gotten used to 2 windows (current fight) and (overall) and now the current fight tab is totally all pulls with first boss :S not a fan
    we're farming feedback, some liked, others not. we'll be adding options for this feature soon.

(*edited*) never mind, its working great today. 9/10 update was a win
    Last edited by chrewm; 2017-09-11 at 03:41 AM.

"some liked, others not." Change that to one or two liked and majority did not. I literally disabled your add-on to go back to Skada. Looking on Curse' site for the add-on every single comment was trying to find out how to revert the change.

I do love the app and appreciate the change. Not sure why we would want to see the trash and boss together. From someone who does carries all day, I can understand sometimes I'm specced for trash and sometimes I'm specced for boss. I don't need to see the two combined. Not sure how it is helpful.. Or maybe you just wanted to test it out?

Again, I may sound harsh and I apologize.. Just wanting to use your add-on instead of disabling it again and going to Skada. It'd be a shame because Details! is my favorite so far. Cheers.

The update on the twitch app is not working it says downloading then stop. (constant loop)

Not sure why you needed to merge trash & boss during m+. I feel like people would just use Overall when they wanted to see the overall stuff happening in the m+ or raid, whatever it may be... Perhaps seeing trash before boss + boss together in a segment is helpful though? I don't really think so, but if it is to some, perhaps you could create an option that automatically creates an extra segment in the history without having to specifically be selected on it by default and just call it "boss & previous trash"?

that version got patched less than 24 hrs after went online.

I have to say I remember when this post first went up and I was skeptical at best. Tried it and decided to go back to skada, the devil you know type of thinking. I have recently switched over to this and I have to say it is fantastic and does way more then I would ever expect a damage meter to do. Excellent work.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Getting a problem recently where the the meter is showing overall data even when on "current segment" setting. Any ideas whats wrong?

ok nvm looks like its a new feature hehe. dont like it pls change back!
    Last edited by Skylarking; 2017-09-20 at 02:22 PM.

Didn't want to update Details! because I was afraid. But it recently started giving me error messages that it couldn't communicate with others.

I usually run with 2 meters, 1 for overall, 1 for current fight. which has been working great in m+ for the last few months

With this new update, I'm confused. not sure what the hell is going on with my meters.

My current fight meter looks like it is swapping between overall and current. My overall meter shows nothing for half the dungeon...

Is there anyway you could explain how to revert the new changes in the menu? is there a setting I can turn off? Much appreciated

Is it possible to completely remove this backdrop from the streamer plugin?

Creator of Discord Bot: Simulationcraft
    Discord tag: stokbaek#1042
    Part of Mutiny-Magtheridon

Can you explain the difference between the old overall and the new dungeon specific overall. Now when you run a mythic+ the overall data and specific dungeon overall is showing different amounts. The dungeon overall is not showing some of the damage/pulls that the general overall data is showing. Would really love an explanation of what the difference is.

Some example screenshots from a lower kara run.
    i.imgur(dot)com/DGKz0oa(dot)png
    i.imgur(dot)com/MNSWgVw(dot)png

sry have to add dots because shitty website wont let me post links

Quote Originally Posted by koshimo View Post
    Can you explain the difference between the old overall and the new dungeon specific overall. Now when you run a mythic+ the overall data and specific dungeon overall is showing different amounts. The dungeon overall is not showing some of the damage/pulls that the general overall data is showing. Would really love an explanation of what the difference is.

Some example screenshots from a lower kara run.
    i.imgur(dot)com/DGKz0oa(dot)png
    i.imgur(dot)com/MNSWgVw(dot)png

sry have to add dots because shitty website wont let me post links
    I'm aware of the new mythic+ run overall and the standard overall data isn't matching.
    This difference for you, happens on every run?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Sorry, what was the problem? I remember I said something that could be a bug, but I didn't look into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stokbaek View Post
    Is it possible to completely remove this backdrop from the streamer plugin?

So, you did remove all the Alpha from the "Background Color" and "Bar Color" and still have some kind of background, that's correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    Didn't want to update Details! because I was afraid. But it recently started giving me error messages that it couldn't communicate with others.

I usually run with 2 meters, 1 for overall, 1 for current fight. which has been working great in m+ for the last few months

With this new update, I'm confused. not sure what the hell is going on with my meters.

My current fight meter looks like it is swapping between overall and current. My overall meter shows nothing for half the dungeon...

Is there anyway you could explain how to revert the new changes in the menu? is there a setting I can turn off? Much appreciated
    The overall data for mythic+ runs are having some problem with the current versions, just look to the mythic+ overall and the overall data and see which you think is correct and report for us, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Getting a problem recently where the the meter is showing overall data even when on "current segment" setting. Any ideas whats wrong?

ok nvm looks like its a new feature hehe. dont like it pls change back!
    it'll have some options for that, if you can wait use: /Details.mythic_plus.make_overall_when_done = false;

The Problem was it's not be using Class Color for the Text i marked for other Characters it's just used for one Character you set and if you log in into an Alt you will get the Tooltip Class Color from the Main instead of the right Class Color

I know this is more blanket statement than not but kept having issues during raid with randomly freezing. Only thing I’d changed was switching to this from skada. So had to revert back to skada and was fine the rest of the night. Anybody ever run in to this kind of issue?

Hello,

I like the AddOn overall, but one question: is it possible to disable the death recap offered by Details!? I don't quite like it and I'd like to revert back to the standard Blizzard death recap.

Does anybody know how?

I just installed the new Details! update and the Damage Done tab continues the DPS even after combat has ended, is there a way to fix this? It's annoying to see the numbers continue to drop while out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence View Post
    I just installed the new Details! update and the Damage Done tab continues the DPS even after combat has ended, is there a way to fix this? It's annoying to see the numbers continue to drop while out of combat.
    I have used details for a while and after updating recently I am seeing this as well. The dps numbers continue to decay when out of combat, did I accidentally revert a setting of some kind or am I experiencing a buggy update?

Edit: I am however warming up to the m+ changes with the overall at the end, just caught me off-guard initially
    Last edited by BadTastingPudding; 2017-10-01 at 01:07 PM.