Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Odru View Post
    How do i input other people setup/configurations to details? something which many addons have but i cant see to work it out with Details. Really want to use this addon.
    if someone sent you a details! string, go to Skin Selection and click on the Import button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrazieBird View Post
    I have setup my window with all the settings like ie bar size, bar color, text size, text color, etc. I created a new window and none of those settings were applied - how can i create new windows using the settings that I have set?

Also I would like to have a setup where i have 3 windows as a group setup like this is it possible and if so how can i do it (group 1 and 2 try to snap to same height all the time):

at options > skin selection > hit Apply to all Windows
    windows only group in sequence, e.g. window 3 only make group with window 2, window 2 only group with window 1.

Great to see mod developers interacting with the community

I'd like to suggest a feature.

I think it would be great if you could add an "Icon-only" version of the Streamer plugin that can be shown in addition to the regular bar window. Similar to the outdated addon "TrufiGCD"

I did some LUA editing to remove all the alpha from the bars, text, etc to replicate what I wanted, but I would rather not have to sacrifice the default bar window display.

Thanks for your addon!

Hello!

I'm having an issues with the addon, not updating the guild rankings.
    I've tried syncing it multiple times, but I don't see any new results.
    Anyone got an answer/solution?

Thank you very much!