Poll: Rexxar or Saurfang for warchief ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell even happened to Rexxar i have not seen him since outlands.

I was hoping for a curveball Baine Bloodhoof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickop View Post
    They were planning on using in in the patch before Siege of Orgrimmar but they didn't had time to add him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassp View Post
    Explain to me how Rexxar is a viable Warchief?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    He is an orc (OP is racist towards trolls)
    No he is NOT an Orc....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Hrm. Vol'Jin, the guy who almost got killed by one Orc Assassin and then gave out a few quests.

Saurfang, a veteran of three wars and the guy who cleaves 30 guys at once and carved a bloody path through Mantid warriors in SoO.

Hrm!

Vol'jin's already the Obama of the Horde. He's done nothing much and people hate him before he even started.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ypolt View Post
    Calling it: alternate universe Orgrim Doomhammer comes back to lead the horde.
    This would actually be an awesome twist.

It would make the Warchief an Orc again, which is the #1 iconic Horde race and deserves to be leader of the faction. It would bring the Horde back to its roots by installing a strong and just leader. Vol'jin wasn't made to rule for a longer period, but his ideals in bringing down Garrosh are similar to Doomhammer bringing down Blackhand in both the old timeline and most likely in WoD as well.

Doomhammer would be the perfect Warchief. He embodies the Horde but he's also fair. And it's not just defaulting back on Thrall.

Anyway, to be honest anything is better than Vol'jin.

Rexxar has no intrest in joining the Horde (iirc), even less in leading it.

Saurfang is too old to lead it, they said that before Garrosh became Warchief, and he's even older now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nickop View Post
    He's enjoying playing Card Games these days

Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    Hrm. Vol'Jin, the guy who almost got killed by one Orc Assassin and then gave out a few quests.

Saurfang, a veteran of three wars and the guy who cleaves 30 guys at once and carved a bloody path through Mantid warriors in SoO.

Hrm!
    And that's exactly why the Horde needs Vol'jin, who can be trusted to at least keep his deal together and see what has to be done for the higher good of all, and not a manslaughtering grunt, twisted by the horrors of several wars and countless losses like that of his own son, who is practically bound to go down a path of ruin sooner or later. This orc will either die in a meaningless battle or wither away in a chair, but warchief? God help.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    most of us don't like Vol'jin as warchief of the horde. so that only leaves us with two viable options. Rexxar and Saurfang. between the two, who would you like to see as the new warchief?
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Most of us DO like Vol'jin as warchief.

See? I can do that too.
    Oh my GOD, I am so conflicted, who is really the Paragon of my general opinion?!

I always got the feeling Vol'jin was fairly well liked. The Horde doesn't need an orc. Hell, Rexxar is only half an orc basically.

Deleted
    I'm happy with Vol'Jin as warchief. Saurfang has never really shown any interest in being warchief so i highly doubt we'd see him take up the role. Rexxar is much happier on his own with his pets than leading the horde. In the game he's practically non-existant since TBC and if they suddenly put him as warchief alot of people would have no idea who he is or his back story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang. Rexxar is too absent.

Why don't u mention to change alliance leader for weaker one?