Potential Item quest reward for new proving grounds in Warlords of Draenor

A blue posted this on the mmo champion page

Proving Grounds
    Random idea: What about PG Silver rewarding the entry level blue weapon that we've gotten from e.g. Crucible of Carnage before?
    "That idea came up internally the other day: possibly a one-time quest for getting Bronze at 100. (WatcherDev)"

I REALLY hope they implement the blue weapon quest reward for completing the bronze proving grounds as a one time reward. I really miss that Crucible of Carnage style arena rewards and i dont recall any during MOP when i played. Hopefully they will reward a blue weapon for getting bronze it'll really make it worthwhile to do it aside for getting approved to do heroic dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Dariens007 View Post
    A blue posted this on the mmo champion page

Proving Grounds
    Random idea: What about PG Silver rewarding the entry level blue weapon that we've gotten from e.g. Crucible of Carnage before?
    "That idea came up internally the other day: possibly a one-time quest for getting Bronze at 100. (WatcherDev)"

I REALLY hope they implement the blue weapon quest reward for completing the bronze proving grounds as a one time reward. I really miss that Crucible of Carnage style arena rewards and i dont recall any during MOP when i played. Hopefully they will reward a blue weapon for getting bronze it'll really make it worthwhile to do it aside for getting approved to do heroic dungeons
    It's a scenario, Arena of Annihilation, and it also rewards a 450 ilvl weapon.

MoPs scenario "arena" had some of the most disgusting weapons I've ever seen

3.4 Speed 2hander. I'd rather catch my balls in a vice then use that garbage.