alliance best looking ?

Hi all
    Im very undecided on the race for my new druid, im interested only in lookings (animal forms, humanoid and transmog looks)
    so, my primary options are : male worgen or female night elf ?

what do you prefer?

thx in advance

pd: post here and screenshot of your badass druid if you want.

Deleted
    Female Night Elves are the best looking druids in my opinion.

since nelfs are getting a new model in less than a year... kinda pointless choosing it by its current look I'd think...

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Night Elf Female!

Id say tauren is the best druid, tho im pretty out of love of there forms. my druid is currently troll male for the berserking, once WoD comes and if i decide to continue and tauren looks less childish im going tauren agian :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Id say tauren is the best druid, tho im pretty out of love of there forms. my druid is currently troll male for the berserking, once WoD comes and if i decide to continue and tauren looks less childish im going tauren agian :P
    im pretty sure he said alliance druid not horde on topic, i would choose male worgen just because you cant get more feral then that or the sexiness of a fem NE...
    Spec: i5 4670k - MSI Z87M-G43 - HyperX 8GB -Corsair H100 - GTX 980 ti

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Worgen. Even though NElves are getting new models, remember your Human form is getting one as well. Plus you can't go wrong with an additional shape-shift form.

I hate the Worgen (the worgen model, their walk, the fact that they're actually humans, their starting area, their accent, the fact that running wild has a cast time when it doesn't make sense....everything), so I'd definitely pick the night elf.

And a human druid doesn't make sense.

female night elf is the only visually acceptable alliance druid.

1) Female Night elf.

They look great in all tier, aesthetic pleasing, casting animations are cool (hearthstone has same cast) and have a banging racial

2) Male Tauren Druid

If you don't like the thought of having random dudes hitting on you (especially if your a healer....which is why i race race changed from female to male). Tauren is next best. Still look cool in tier, cool racial, animations, and tauren are cool!!

3) Troll / Worgen / Fem Tauren / Male NE

Worgen is the worst and I think about paying 25 bucks all the time to go back to NE. Worgen have this god awful sniffle they do, its more irritating than that warlock pet. There isn't a single tier set I like Worgen in. Trolls are ugly as fuck, weird forms and don't fit classic druid tier sets. Fem Tauren and Male NE are awful, but don't rub me as bad as the other 2 races above

- - - Updated - - -

Also if your going to be feral or guardian I would go NE.

google druid forms by race, there re plenty of pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick to NE. Male or Female, they're both good. Worgen looks awkward in some tier sets, it's just a mess with them. I do love their moonkin form though. And don't get me started on cows and trolls. Besides, in WoD we're getting good racials last I heard. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    Female Night Elves are the best looking druids in my opinion.
    Female trolls >> female night elves. The nelfs in WoW are unfortunately pathetic wimps compared to the savage night elves of Warcraft 3.

And as a bonus, you get actually useful racials.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Female trolls >> female night elves. The nelfs in WoW are unfortunately pathetic wimps compared to the savage night elves of Warcraft 3.

And as a bonus, you get actually useful racials.
    Useful racials for less than a year. The new night elf ones are pretty tasty for druids, not to mention if you're a tank you get reduced chance to be hit. Female trolls also look horrid in leather gear. The shoulder pads sit too far back on the shoulders and throw off a lot of the common druid mogs. I recently went horde and there was no question in my mind that tauren > troll for horde.

OT: Night elf. You're able to mog your gear properly (can't really see male worgen chest pieces or helmets), better racials (even in WoD), and better lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I hate the Worgen (the worgen model, their walk, the fact that they're actually humans, their starting area, their accent, the fact that running wild has a cast time when it doesn't make sense....everything), so I'd definitely pick the night elf.

And a human druid doesn't make sense.
    They're pagan-style witchy druids and I've wanted it since I started in 2007 go away.

Sigh. How I wish I liked Alliance, I'd roll NE in a heart beat for Shadowmeld. It's hands down my fav racial for Druids of any spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    nightelves are the best looking alliance druids.

worgens are okay. if you could be in human form all the time, they'd be better i think. worgens are so wolfy.
    Hi