Thinking of using my free 90 on my monk.

As the title says I'm thinking that I may want to use the 90 I get from WoD on my Monk. I'm wanting to heal on him, how are monk heals at the moment and how hard would it be to jump from 46 tank spec to 90 healing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    If you are healing I would not do it. Unless you are an expert at healing. I am going with my mage as its DPS and DPSing is easy. With healing though the level up would give you time to learn and make mistakes.

Also if you're level 46, especially as a monk, you might want to get to level 60 first for the profession boosts.
    But yeah healing can be a bit confusing when all the healing moves and CDs are just thrown at you honestly, it's not like a dps really where you can avoid most of the utility just to dps, but you could always try healing LFR and see how it goes.

Also last I heard monk heals are pretty solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can learn any spec at 90 without issue by utilizing Proving Grounds and trivial content (dungeons, LFR) responsibly before moving on to anything difficult. Healing is no exception.

I don't raid anything besides LFR since I don't have the time or drive to dedicate to a full time raiding guild. (My playtimes very from week to week) So LFR would be the top for me....Maaaaaybe flex but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also if you're level 46, especially as a monk, you might want to get to level 60 first for the profession boosts.
    But yeah healing can be a bit confusing when all the healing moves and CDs are just thrown at you honestly, it's not like a dps really where you can avoid most of the utility just to dps, but you could always try healing LFR and see how it goes.

Also last I heard monk heals are pretty solid.
    My monk was 46 and I was about to boost him but waited. It took me about 4 hours to get to 60 with rested xp, monk xp boost, and 3 xp potions. Just wait. You'll get to 60 soon enough

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaul5895 View Post
    I don't raid anything besides LFR since I don't have the time or drive to dedicate to a full time raiding guild. (My playtimes very from week to week) So LFR would be the top for me....Maaaaaybe flex but I'm not sure.
    Then you have nothing to worry about anyway, an hour in Proving Grounds and a Silver medal and you should cover anything LFR throws at you.