10+ Year Old Account

Talking If you had a multidimensional tv channels what would you watch?

I would probaly watch something like flintstones cooking show. Or shows like dog cop (where villans are cats), and not just cartton dogs...real humanoid dogs. Or ...... so much stuff.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

find a dimension where my favourite shows weren't cancelled and enjoy new episodes of Firefly, Carnivale, etc

i still wouldn't watch tv

10+ Year Old Account
    As some one else said, all the many and lengthly seasons of Firefly in the parallel universe.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    MTV with actual music, imagine that

watch the worm hole back when cartoon network wasn't CN…… and/or new seasons of my favorite kids shows. like beast wars, ed, edd n eddy, Dexters lab, tail spin. etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Seems like we are hitting the bottom of the barrel on new topics. I guess I would watch all the shows that had been cancelled previously as others have mentioned. I mean what else would you really do with that. Even the OP's pretense doesn't make sense Flintstones cooking show? Dog cops? Multidimensional would mean alternate worlds were in this world Firefly wasn't cancelled and ran for 20 seasons or Tom Selleck not turning down the role of Indiana Jones.

a universe where Rick and Morty has a huge amount of seasons out already.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the adult channels h_h

Would laws apply to interfering with said dimensions? i.e. could I turn on the cooking network around dinnertime and grab something to eat, or would that cost extra? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulven View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the adult channels h_h

Would laws apply to interfering with said dimensions? i.e. could I turn on the cooking network around dinnertime and grab something to eat, or would that cost extra? :P
    You can pay the other person from another dimension...so the channel will be blocked.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Stargate obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    since i can watch whatever i want on my pc via the internet i dont really see the point of a tv anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    watch the worm hole back when cartoon network wasn't CN…… and/or new seasons of my favorite kids shows. like beast wars, ed, edd n eddy, Dexters lab, tail spin. etc.
    So much of this. Swat Kats would be at the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    This would also be nice. Do away with those "reality" shows that MTV is all about now and start showing actual music.

Deleted
    I'd find the fictional furry channels. the ones with pokemon and such.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    Theres plenty of radio channels, why would you want another one?

Avatar (bending of elements) in a Star Wars universe where characters from the anime Code Geass exist along with the powers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I find your post puzzling. What do you mean? You cant interfere with it, It's a TV channel.
    With the amount of shit I see on tv I sometimes wish I could. I'd probably beat up half the cast on the Disney channel...don't worry, it's all fictional anyway. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Greymane and Palz