Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I actually read MMO-Champion when they put news up. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of that, it would seem that they scrapped the idea to have your garrison in any zone. The interview on the front page makes it look like you only get it in your starting zone.

I guess perusing the mage forums doesnt get me as much

Maybe one day the Mage fora will have lots of Garrison information.

Maybe one day Ill change my homepage set to include mmochamp main page rather than mage forum

If not, you always have me to ask for information that you could easily find on your own! Yay!

Huolon mount is a myth.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

No it isn't. I got one on my first kill and sold it to Zoosadist.

Wow... I kill it a few times a week hoping for that mount

I have all but given up on that mount for the loot gods hate me

You guys gotta put some time in camping that stuff!

I do camp it. It just never drops.

Bio farms coins at lunchtime on timeless isle if you want to kill him, just saying. I looked for him for a while but didnt find him

Actually, I wasn't farming coins. I was waiting for Huolon to spawn and there was this rogue who would blow all CDs and burst down afk people and then vanish, wait for his CDs to come back up and do it all over again. And I was saying in General chat that rogues have such an unfair advantage when it comes to coin farming because they always get the drop on people and always have CDs when they decide to fight. Any other class can blow their CDs and then they are at the mercy of anyone who happens to walk by.

That reminds me of the World of Roguecraft videos. He talks specifically about the fact that Rogues get to choose when they fight and if the situation isn't advantageous for them, then they just don't fight.

It's World of Roguecraft Episode 2 at around 12 minutes.
    Last edited by Blizzhoof; 2014-04-22 at 08:57 AM.

Do you not farm coins any more bio? I never got to try and kill you.

I actually rarely get ganked on timeless isle. They must be intimidated by all the pink. Buut now that I said this, I'll likely be dead when I alt tab

more like the second dream

I think we'll be pretty good next week, but we have two buyers so we'll have to play well.