Having problems updating my AMD card (I think)

So I tried playing wow and a message came up saying my graphics card needs to be updated. So I went to the AMD website and have been trying several things. My card is AMD Radeon HD 7450. I go to the site and I get this.
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/downloa...208.1%20-%2064

I did a clean uninstal, then I did a restart. Then i installed that. However, I go to device manager, desplay driver, right click properties, and in the driver tab it says my version is 9.12.2.3000.

What am I doing wrong? It doesn't seem to update to the version that the link says its supposed to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what went wrong but you should try to manually remove the old drivers before installing the newest ones.

Use this Display Driver Unistaller tool: http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/..._download.html

Quick how to:
    • Install the tool
    • Reboot PC in safe mode (type "msconfig" in seach, open it, go to "boot" tab, click on "safe boot", click "ok", it will now ask if you want to restart, select "restart")
    • Your PC should now boot in safe mode. Once booted, run the tool and select graphic driver "AMD" and "unistall the current and previous graphics drivers and restart the computer"
    • After restart it boots in safe mode type "msconfig" again and select "general" tab and "normal startup", restart and proceed to install the drivers from your amd's link

Edit: Something the display driver unistaller recommends doing: Before starting any of this, download the new driver from your AMD's link and disconnect your network connection (unplug the cable or if you're on wireless, set it so it can't connect), you can turn the connection back on after you've successfully installed the new driver.
    Last edited by Ghâzh; 2014-03-22 at 10:47 AM.