Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Leveling a druid (last char to level) and queues seem really quick. The instances are very undertuned so you get dps signed as both healers and tanks, making queues quicker than max-level ones, on my server at least.

It's pretty boring tbh, wouldn't mind if they were a bit harder. At least it's a quick way to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thralls Balls View Post
    if you happen to get brazil players......prepare to need roll on EVERYTHING.
    I've noticed this...not like the gear you get is important as you most likely out level the gear really quickly, especially if you are RaFing, you will wind up at 86 with level 40 trinkets sometimes.
    Everyone on the internet is a dishonest actor.

Deleted
    We are on the last patch of the expansion, that the best time to level alts cause many people usually level alts during the wait for the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thralls Balls View Post
    Also, if you happen to get brazil players......prepare to need roll on EVERYTHING.
    haha thank GOD I am not the only person who has come to realize this. Nemesis, Gallywix, Goldrinn - any time I saw players from those servers while tanking I just sighed. So many players from those servers needed on literally everything, were afk, derping off, or just all kinds of bad. You could say that about people from any server, obviously, but it was particularly noticeable that players from these servers tended to just be scum.

As for the people saying low level LFD is painless...I just leveled a monk tank from 1-85 doing almost nothing but dungeons I can safely say they can still be a total cesspool for human filth and a generally unenjoyable need-on-everything jerk-fest.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a booster, but I fail to see any major complaints about queue times in Trade chat, or guild chat. So it would appear they are unaffected, as predicted. Also, I have a low level hunter I keep around just to toy with from time to time and my queue time the other night in the 30s bracket was 7 minutes for pure DPS. If anything, the queue times have dropped. Before the boost, I would see wait times upwards of 45 minutes. Likely all the people spamming dungeons are now just boosting and that is freeing up runs for others.

It's a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    You don't need boas for that. BOAs are just level-appropriate blues. Sometimes you look better than boa stuff in dungeons and use it for a few levels.
    Instances are horribly undertuned.

Sure, at every level there is probably a drop in a dungeon that is better than your BOA, but by the time you get all of those BIS items, you are 15 levels above their level and your BOAs have grown. Also, there are a lot of enchants that are just OP OP.. I use elemental force on my weapons, which is an insta-kill 30% of the time. When you can kill a third of a dungeon with one swipe.. things are going to be fast.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    haha thank GOD I am not the only person who has come to realize this. Nemesis, Gallywix, Goldrinn - any time I saw players from those servers while tanking I just sighed. So many players from those servers needed on literally everything, were afk, derping off, or just all kinds of bad. You could say that about people from any server, obviously, but it was particularly noticeable that players from these servers tended to just be scum.
    Yeah i have never seen anything like that. its like being terrible at games is written into their DNA