Quick question about fury

Tanking is my main thing on my warrior, and i just got into playing fury when i'm bored and doing lfr/flexes, but i notice something when playing fury and i have 2 stacks of raging blow and i use 1, then i get another 1 just as CS comes off cooldown, am i suppose to just use CS or use the raging blow first then use CS, i notice sometimes when i use the 1 raging blow when i get another just as CS comes off cooldown, and i use CS which as berzerker tied into it, it doesn't give me the raging blow sometimes, so in this scenario what should i prioritize.

Thank you for reading

I have created a fury guide both plain text and a nice video explaination together with Evrelia.com Feel free to have a look.
    http://www.warcraft.evrelia.com/fury-warrior/

Quote Originally Posted by sothas View Post
    I have created a fury guide both plain text and a nice video explaination together with Evrelia.com Feel free to have a look.
    Will do thank you sir.

Seriously? The 5.4 Fury guide at the top of the Warrior forum. Read. Implement. Profit

(I would post a link but I can't because I don't have enough posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sothas View Post
    As you've posted this one here I'll start with all the things I've noticed which are wrong or misleading. As I've only taken a quick look, there should be more

Gems: No mention that you shouldn't fill every color with the "right" gem. Considering we ignore a lot of our socket boni and hardly ever use piercing or inscribed gems, this isn't wrong as there are cases where you'd use them but they are very rare.

Talents: Tier2: ER > IV. It isn't on the GCD, heals for more and can be used even when not in range of a mob. If you really need a heal more often than every minute, consider avoiding all those circles on the ground.
    Tier 4: BS > DR.

Rotation: So many mistakes... Include BS, look at the proper execute management again, no need to keep RB stacks when using SB and it's a DPS loss to do so), wrong CS rotation which wastes RB proccs and so on.

Gear: Was hoping you had at leas this right and again some mistakes. Stopped now because that were just far too many mistakes.

TLDR: Before you advertise your site, please make sure it's displaying the correct information especially when we have a great fury guide already which is only missing how to use BS properly.
    Last edited by meteo; 2014-03-22 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    As you've posted this one here I'll start with all the things I've noticed which are wrong or misleading. As I've only taken a quick look, there should be more

Gems: No mention that you shouldn't fill every color with the "right" gem. Considering we ignore a lot of our socket boni and hardly ever use piercing or inscribed gems, this isn't wrong as there are cases where you'd use them but they are very rare.

Talents: Tier2: ER > IV. It isn't on the GCD, heals for more and can be used even when not in range of a mob. If you really need a heal more often than every minute, consider avoiding all those circles on the ground.
    Tier 4: BS > DR.

Rotation: So many mistakes... Include BS, look at the proper execute management again, no need to keep RB stacks when using SB and it's a DPS loss to do so), wrong CS rotation which wastes RB proccs and so on.

Gear: Was hoping you had at leas this right and again some mistakes. Stopped now because that were just far too many mistakes.

TLDR: Before you advertise your site, please make sure it's displaying the correct information especially when we have a great fury guide already which is only missing how to use BS properly.
    I did read the guide, what do you mean by BS properly?

10+ Year Old Account
    BT > BS > cancel BS once enrage ends > BT > normal rotation

Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    BT > BS > cancel BS once enrage ends > BT > normal rotation
    Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't this only work if you have the heroic Galakras trinket? In a normal rotation in which you use CS every 21 seconds so that it falls after a BT, a normal Galakras trinket will put SB on a 21.1 second CD allowing it to fall in the same spot every CS. Canceling BS after a 5s enrage will allow you to use CS right at 20s so SB will fall out of sync. This has been my observation at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorca View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't this only work if you have the heroic Galakras trinket? In a normal rotation in which you use CS every 21 seconds so that it falls after a BT, a normal Galakras trinket will put SB on a 21.1 second CD allowing it to fall in the same spot every CS. Canceling BS after a 5s enrage will allow you to use CS right at 20s so SB will fall out of sync. This has been my observation at least.
    Galakras trinket has no bearing on Bladestorm for single target damage. The idea is that Bladestorm's damage under effects of Enrage is greater than Dragon Roar, while Bladestorms damage while not enraged is wasted time (you could be using to BT and get Enraged).

You should pretty much almost always BT before using Bladestorm or CS. I say almost because you can, at times, go into a CS with partial enrage + RB stacks; at at times will want to hit CS or Bladestorm immediately due to timing issues. Enter Berserker Rage.
    But for a "normal" rotation, you will nearly always want to BT first. Pushing CS back a GCD because of it is not a concern.

Using Normal+ Galakras trinket, always put SB inside CS, even if you must use a slight delay. I never used the lesser trinkets, but rule of thumb; If you would have to delay CS more than a GCD, you'll start losing damage. Push comes to shove, throwing one Storm Bolt outside of CS every 3rd or so isn't really a big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I've found IV to be a viable talent, especially at lower gear levels where you won't get as many RB procs and sometimes have nothing else to press other than a non-proc WS, which is highly inefficient due to how much rage it costs. ER is nice and will take a little load off your healers but IV is not a bad choice either.

IV is a negligible DPS increase. I wouldn't say it is a "bad" choice but I will say you aren't optimizing anything by taking it. Chances are you'd have better fillers to push anyways (Heroic Throw, Shout).
    If you don't want another button to push in ER, or really can't be bothered to manage either; just go with Second Wind. Lot of people hate on it, but it can actually do some good (it's saved my life a few times on Siegecrafter belts, especially early progression when we always had fire in front of the pipes); and best of all you won't have to manage it.