Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral Tsundere Pejo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyonis View Post
    Funny to see this thread getting bumped up again. I'm actually picking up my (online) bf from the airport on Friday! Meeting for the first time! I'm excited
    Best of luck! Make sure to bring a friend or have one know of your whereabouts just in case he is more devil than shining knight.
    Last edited by Tsundere Pejo; 2014-05-12 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzwald View Post
    Hey there!
    This is my first post so I thought I'd try and start a discussion as I'm really interested in social issues within MMOs.
    Has anyone ever had a relationship in-game? Did you meet up with them? Did it work out?

Izz
    Yes. The only one I've had through an MMO. We have lived together about a year and a half now, and have dated long distance about 3 years prior with minimal visits.

Its working out REALLY well and I couldn't see myself happier with anyone else.

Yes met someone in WoW. Yes I did go to see her and no it didn't work out (at least not long term). No hard feelings either side, neither of us thought it could actually work to begin with.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

I had a thing with a girl during Wotlk, but the long distance quickly put an end to any hopes of actually starting a relationship with her, which is a shame since we got along really well and were attracted to another
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

Had it happen to me not too long ago, went well for about 9months and then she turned out to be an evil b*tch that only spent time with me to get over her own insecurities and low self-esteem, who then completely pushed me aside and began acting like I never meant anything to her let alone existed. Suffice to say, I don't let people in this game get too close to me anymore.
    Last edited by Eronath; 2014-05-12 at 01:33 AM.