10+ Year Old Account

(HS) Fan of knives doing 7 damage to enemy minions

Guys I might be having a moment but how did a rogue get his fan of knives to do 7 damage to all enemy minions?

I had 2 sunwalkers up and he had a 1/1 nothing and a 3/4 taunt up

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure it wasn't blade flurry?

10+ Year Old Account
    No was deffo fan of knives, I even checked the card on the panel on the left after he did it.

- - - Updated - - -

He never had a weapon up.

Assassin Blade + Deadly Poison + Deadly Poison + Blade Flurry? You will most likely won't do Fan of Knives for 7 without Malygos.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only 4 cards on the board were my 2 x sunwalker and he had sen'jin and the draw a card one up 1/1.

I honestly could be mistaken but I did stop and check as soon as he done it and I couldn't work it out.

Deleted
    Must be a bug... Fan of Knives is 1 damage without any spell damage on the board. If you're REALLY sure maybe you should adress it since it's live already and it definitely shouldn't happen :P

Still, chance is high it was blade flurry I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had to have a weapon to use blade flurry though doesn't he? and when I checked the panel on the left that shows last move it said fan of knives - 7 damage to all enemy minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippoflames View Post
    He had to have a weapon to use blade flurry though doesn't he? and when I checked the panel on the left that shows last move it said fan of knives - 7 damage to all enemy minions.
    Maybe a display-bug (that shows blade flurry as fok): like said without malygos and another spellpower-mob 7 damage fok should not be possible. Or maybe he did a fok AND blade Flurry one after another.

Probably a bug. I had one today where my opponent started the game with 4 mana crystals, but couldn't end turn.