Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kassadin OP wasn't his dmg, it was both combination of his roaming + his really long silence, it isn't bad they gave him the magic shield, but he isn't anywhere like before where he can shut any enemy (assassin or ap) and make them stay silent waiting for him if he wants to dmg them or not, hence why his only (real) counter was talon, since talon start too with a silence with bigger range, even zed or yasuo or Khazix have no chance vs good kass mid, and they are "ad assassins"

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Kassadin OP wasn't his dmg, it was both combination of his roaming + his really long silence, it isn't bad they gave him the magic shield, but he isn't anywhere like before where he can shut any enemy (assassin or ap) and make them stay silent waiting for him if he wants to dmg them or not, hence why his only (real) counter was talon, since talon start too with a silence with bigger range, even zed or yasuo or Khazix have no chance vs good kass mid, and they are "ad assassins"
    You only ever seem to pull out what you want to hear from my posts. I never said kassa was op because of his damage, I said his mobility, which is roaming. So thanks for confirming that. Secondly I maintained the shield helps him survive in lane...which is common sense of course it does. Thirdly I was saying that even though his damage sources got changed he can still pull off around the same damage as before without too much trouble. Fourth...Your putting far to much weight on his silence. And without it, kha yasuo and zed can beat kassadin. Because he has no way of stopping them doing damage anymore. Also yasuo kha and zed are used more than talon. Just seems to be a circle of my previous posts

Something else I noticed...kassadin is a burst champion. Saying hes bad because he cant Q, watch them while they're silenced deciding whether to attack or not is not how to play kassadin xD
    Last edited by mini98; 2014-03-30 at 07:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.