Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MMHunter/HPriest 2s

Hey guys, I've read a lot of posts on here about how to deal with healer 2s as a hunter and what I've gathered is chain CC and don't suck. Here's the thing though, almost all of a hunter's CC is easily dispelled for example a freezing trap can be cleansed off by any healer and even some dps, web can be freedomed by most classes, wvyern sting can also be dispelled and stuns (if i take binding shot which i do for 2s) is only 3 seconds IF they move away from it. I realized that dispel has a CD but it'll be hard DR'd that it's not even worth the 2-3 seconds and then have no CC for the next 30 seconds. So I'm curious how other hunters are doing it. If we can chain our CC's we only have 2 reliable CC's which are fear and trap which more often than not both can be dispelled by a dps and the healer. If I throw all my CC's on a target and with the mad DR I can't be putting any damage on the target I need to be on. As a hunter/priest combo it's also quite easy to rotate the CC chain because if my partner's dispel is down and we are against say a druid there is disorient/bash/cyclone, cyclone which can be cast repeatedly so even if a silence goes through it will come again in 4 seconds. I am just frustrated by the lack of reliable CC we can dish out. Is hunter/priest not viable or should we just practice more CC chains and make them waste trinket or dispel on something else in order to get a chain off? I also try to deter incoming CC's if I know it's worth it.

I'm trying not to complain a lot or say I'm the best and that this is BS, I just haven't found a good thread/video that applies to 5.4.7 that can help me become a better player. I'm still relatively new to hunter and I think I'm decent, have proper macros and have been playing WoW for 6ish years. I've been into PvP for the last year but was recently play a mage (which is insanely fun but switched servers and they have a mage so i rolled hunter).

Sorry if this is horribly laid out and explained but it's late and I'm frustrated playing 2s and going the full time, only to lose with a few minutes left. When it hits dampening my healer has a hard time healing me up against most melee b/c it's so hard to get away. Even with disengage/web/concussion and kiting or LoS'ing (and while doing this I can't be putting any type of pressure on them resulting in the enemy healer gaining mana while mine is trying to heal).

TL;DR
    How to win against healer comps in 2s as MM/Hpriest, CC's can easily be negated (dispel/freedom etc...), is MM/HPriest viable?

Deleted
    Basically, you seem to be having trouble getting off CC, and I have no idea why. Maybe it's your partner. Maybe it's you. But there really aren't that many counters unless you face a sham/warr team. Also bare in mind that damage will be low across the board until most people get Prideful weapons. A lot of healer/dps teams will go well into dampening.

You never want to kill a healer as your comp in 2s, you want to CC the healer. The only way that a DPS can counter your CC is Tremor, Grounding, Intervene/Reflect, and Mass Dispel (don't think there's much else?). Either way, you just have to cross CC, or make sure they're out of range to counter your CC.

Basically, you want your priest to get the first fear, with guise/feathers/chastise (you can help to dispel fear ward when necessary). Getting the first fear ensures you get good position, and usually puts the enemy in bad position. From here, follow up with a scatter, trap, wyvern, whatever, then get your priest to MC off. Rotate and chain CC from there. Use CDs when appropriate to force enemy CDs, and repeat until the enemy has no CDs left.

Now, if the enemy DPS, is a warrior/DK/monk/something that will train your priest with tunnel vision, simply CC the priest yourself with scatter/trap/wyvern/silence, and get your priest to force the DPS into bad position. Do damage, whatever, and use that to force the healer into bad position chasing the DPS, where he'll be CCed, or to force the warrior to retreat, and give your priest some space to top up, regen, prepare to CC etc., Again, repeat until they run out of CDs.

If you meet a decent warr/rsham comp, leave arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisz View Post
    You never want to kill a healer as your comp in 2s, you want to CC the healer. The only way that a DPS can counter your CC is Tremor, Grounding, Intervene/Reflect, and Mass Dispel (don't think there's much else?). Either way, you just have to cross CC, or make sure they're out of range to counter your CC.
    Any dispel can get rid of my trap since it's magic and most healers have a dispel for poison too. We both have prideful weps and I can do decent damage, it's just once the cc chain is broken it's almost impossible to get back on the offensive. We do the whole chastise/fear/domMind (when he takes DM) and trap off that but if the scatter is trinketed, he is still on fear/DM DR and I can't trap for 30 seconds, in which they get to full and start their CC chain. Which more often than not is more powerful than a Hunters. What I mean by that is castable CC's, so even if it's dispelled/trinketed it can be recast.

I'm wary when using silencing shot simply because if I SS a CC from a dps, they just go back to DPS'ing, if I silence the healer I let the dps basically cast whatever they want and I can't stop it (unless I waste scatter to interrupt).

Maybe it's just a practice thing, and we'll get the hang of it... It's just extremely frustrating going 15-20 minutes only to lose at 2 minutes left.

Thanks for the reply though

10+ Year Old Account
    You should use one of your 9000 instant, unaviodable cc on the healer and kill the dps.

hunter is horrible in 2s. Too many ways to screw up a trap and pillars when you even land a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    You should use one of your 9000 instant, unaviodable cc on the healer and kill the dps.
    Very insightful and constructive... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dephloc View Post
    Very insightful and constructive... thanks
    butthurt 1300 hero who got killed by hunters far too often because he just doesnt help his partner when they're getting trapped. Don't bother replying to these kinds of people.

The only way to really score kills in 2s as a hunter/healer combo is if your healer helps dps and also helps you cover your trap. Always get your priest to chastise the other player before you go for a trap

If you meet Resto Shaman/Warr or DK, you can leave the game.

You need to win on CC, or your healer is better than the other healer when Dampening kicks in.

For the CC (don't CC the DPS if you know the healer will dispel it):
    Star Scatter -> Trap -> Fear -> Mind Control -> Chatise -> Mind Control -> (Try get another Mind Control) -> Silencing Shot, if you can do this chain it is most likely a kill.

If you do want to CC the dps for a second, Scatter -> Trap and the moment before trap pops, Silencing Shot the healer.

I play hpriest myself, and some general tips for your Hpriest would be:
    - KEEP FEAR ON CD AT ALL TIME.
    - Forget spirit, get some haste and crit.
    - He can do dmg too, try only to use pet offensive.
    - Please spec Mind Control.
    - When he do Mind Control, remember to LOS the DPS before you cast.
    - Don't start with fear ward on, it will get dispelled instantly.
    - Try to heal with PoM -> Serenity as much as possible (will keep that mana pool full 24/7).
    - Use feather -> Invis to get some easy fears of.
    I could go on, but then it will get too complicated.

My overall view on 2s is that the healer need to win the games for you.
    Last edited by Ethidia; 2014-03-24 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephloc View Post
    How to win against healer comps in 2s as MM/Hpriest, CC's can easily be negated (dispel/freedom etc...), is MM/HPriest viable?
    This is one of those times when im 99% sure I am being trolled but have to reply anyway on the off-chance you are not trolling. You are literally 100% backwards on everything; hunter/priest cc in 2s is among most difficult to negate in the game. There is so many different drs, all instant, and all easily chainable. You are not supposed to cc dps as a hunter, you cc healers since dps dont have a dispel (outside of MD as spriest or rets Sac). A decent hpriest/hunter can cc a healer so damn much, they will literally have more total time in cc than out of it. Trap off of scatter, trap off of fear, trap off of MD, trap off of binding shot stun, trap off of pet cc, there are so many options is ridiculous. Rshams are the only real problem because of tremors, ridiculous healing output, hexs, wind-walk totem for their melee, and well-timed groundings. If you aren't on point against hpallys they can cc chain priests for days as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    butthurt 1300 hero who got killed by hunters far too often because he just doesnt help his partner when they're getting trapped. Don't bother replying to these kinds of people.

The only way to really score kills in 2s as a hunter/healer combo is if your healer helps dps and also helps you cover your trap. Always get your priest to chastise the other player before you go for a trap
    Typical hunter trying to defend their broken class. Every time you say anything about hunters its about how easy it is to eat traps for teammates. I swear I wish I lived in that world. My dk runs with a priest, you tell me how in the world I am supposed to stop the hunter from trapping my healer. My healer is working his ass off to range or LoS the hunter while maintaining LoS with me already so he is not near me. I have 0 mobility, any hunter who isn't braindead will silence me so I can't asphyxiate (assuming I even have it off cd), and then I have to hope petstun is up and my pet is in range. Or the hunter fails the scattertrap and traps off of one of the other 2 million ccs that hpriest/hunter has like fear, chastise, MC, pet-cc, binding or wyvern.

Poster above me has it right, the priest needs to be on point. The hunter can focus-macro his cc into the healer while raidbossing a dps, the priest needs to be on point.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 2014-03-24 at 09:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Deleted
    Hunters like to overstate how hard it is to get traps off, it really isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    This is one of those times when im 99% sure I am being trolled but have to reply anyway on the off-chance you are not trolling. You are literally 100% backwards on everything; hunter/priest cc in 2s is among most difficult to negate in the game. There is so many different drs, all instant, and all easily chainable. You are not supposed to cc dps as a hunter, you cc healers since dps dont have a dispel (outside of MD as spriest or rets Sac). A decent hpriest/hunter can cc a healer so damn much, they will literally have more total time in cc than out of it. Trap off of scatter, trap off of fear, trap off of MD, trap off of binding shot stun, trap off of pet cc, there are so many options is ridiculous. Rshams are the only real problem because of tremors, ridiculous healing output, hexs, wind-walk totem for their melee, and well-timed groundings. If you aren't on point against hpallys they can cc chain priests for days as well.

Typical hunter trying to defend their broken class. Every time you say anything about hunters its about how easy it is to eat traps for teammates. I swear I wish I lived in that world. My dk runs with a priest, you tell me how in the world I am supposed to stop the hunter from trapping my healer. My healer is working his ass off to range or LoS the hunter while maintaining LoS with me already so he is not near me. I have 0 mobility, any hunter who isn't braindead will silence me so I can't asphyxiate (assuming I even have it off cd), and then I have to hope petstun is up and my pet is in range. Or the hunter fails the scattertrap and traps off of one of the other 2 million ccs that hpriest/hunter has like fear, chastise, MC, pet-cc, binding or wyvern.

Poster above me has it right, the priest needs to be on point. The hunter can focus-macro his cc into the healer while raidbossing a dps, the priest needs to be on point.
    LOL

Dk has the EASIEST time interrupting traps. You have freaking 2 cds that line up with trap exactly: death grip and asphyxiate. You just grip the hunter as soon as you see the trap or asphyxiate and it screws it up completely. If hunter covers his trap with silence then they don't have enough pressure, DK will never die in just a scatter>trap duration.

You're talking about all the millions of cc the hunter/priest has: what are you doing to stop it? Silence only lasts 3 seconds and you almost have 3 trinkets as a DK.

If you lose against a hunter team as a dk/healer you need to just uninstall. You probably just mongo on the hunter and never line him if your priest is in cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    You kinda look like a 1300 Hero with this post. MM+Priest is one of the best 2v2 Combs

Im a Hunter myself... so maybe try to Wyvern>Trap or Disengage Root+Trap instead of doing Scatter Trap?
    Or just fake them with Scatter+Explotrap w/ glyph. After 4-5 times they wont try anymore to intercept Scatter+Trap & you can start with Freezing Trap.
    Its not hard to trap someone aslong you got a little bit skill.
    This post is hilariously ironic. You realise wyvern DRs trap? Also you're talking as if there is only one person. If you scatter>explosive trap you just lose 30 seconds of pressure and get behind in damage and healing and eventually lose since you'll never land any cc apart from your awesome wyvern>trap combo and silence maybe.
    Last edited by Illana; 2014-03-24 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    It can be hard, depending on the comp you're facing, and how competent they are.

And it's often not an issue of difficulty, it's that you have to cross CC, which is less CC for the healer.

LOL

Dk has the EASIEST time interrupting traps. You have freaking 2 cds that line up with trap exactly: death grip and asphyxiate. You just grip the hunter as soon as you see the trap or asphyxiate and it screws it up completely. If hunter covers his trap with silence then they don't have enough pressure, DK will never die in just a scatter>trap duration.

You're talking about all the millions of cc the hunter/priest has: what are you doing to stop it? Silence only lasts 3 seconds and you almost have 3 trinkets as a DK.

If you lose against a hunter team as a dk/healer you need to just uninstall. You probably just mongo on the hunter and never line him if your priest is in cc.
    Are you out of your mind? Do you know how hard hunter/healer counters dk/priest? I will NEVER catch a halfway decent hunter, and while im running after him at 1 mph he is dropping 110k chimeras into blood presence (yea thats not exaggeration either). PRAYTELL how I have 3 trinkets, I have a stun trinket which is also my only defensive cd, fear trinket, and desecrated ground which breaks neither roots nor disarms. But that doesnt matter, Im not being cc'd outside of roots anyway. Hint: Run a disarm pet and disengage root, laugh at the dk as you kite him for his natural life and disarm him if he gets lucky enough to touch you for the few seconds he can grip. Line the hunter while my priest is in cc? DO YOU PLAY A DK? You have literally no mobility, you run at 50% move speed all game and hunters play out in the open.

How does deathgrip stop traps? What kind of hunters let that screw them up? And using aspyhixate and grip to stop traps? How in the world am I supposed to get any pressure out playing like that? I pretty much have to asphyxiate to stop fears on my healer or to set up cc chains from my priest, I cant use that stun for everything at once. The only way I "stop" their cc is to dark sim a fear and fear the hunter every 30 seconds when he scatters, which priests catch on to really fast most of the time.

Im not saying dk/healer has no chance; in fact with a pally and freedoms it does pretty well, especially against bad hunters. However stopping a hunter cc chain is not as easy as you claim. Even if the scatter fails there is plenty of other things to trap off of, and failed scatter-traps still cc people long enough for priests to set up MC or fear or whatever else they want.
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Funny how you even ignore some parts of my post since you dont have an answer for that
    Anyway>Scatter>Explo>Sleep>Trap>Silence is 17sec CC
    Scatter>Trap>Sleep>Silence is 18sec CC.

Ermagod, somuch precious time lost. Like I said, you look like a 1,3k Hero
    scatter 4 seconds
    explosive shot needs to be placed 1 second before end
    sleep 6 seconds
    freezing trap needs to be placed 1 second before end
    silence 3 seconds

so all in all it's realistically 16 seconds and that's assuming the other person in this arena is not doing anything to stop you.

happens a lot at 1300 where you play, clearly.

Are you out of your mind? Do you know how hard hunter/healer counters dk/priest? I will NEVER catch a halfway decent hunter, and while im running after him at 1 mph he is dropping 110k chimeras into blood presence (yea thats not exaggeration either). PRAYTELL how I have 3 trinkets, I have a stun trinket which is also my only defensive cd, fear trinket, and desecrated ground which breaks neither roots nor disarms. But that doesnt matter, Im not being cc'd outside of roots anyway. Hint: Run a disarm pet and disengage root, laugh at the dk as you kite him for his natural life and disarm him if he gets lucky enough to touch you for the few seconds he can grip. Line the hunter while my priest is in cc? DO YOU PLAY A DK? You have literally no mobility, you run at 50% move speed all game and hunters play out in the open.

How does deathgrip stop traps? What kind of hunters let that screw them up? And using aspyhixate and grip to stop traps? How in the world am I supposed to get any pressure out playing like that? I pretty much have to asphyxiate to stop fears on my healer or to set up cc chains from my priest, I cant use that stun for everything at once. The only way I "stop" their cc is to dark sim a fear and fear the hunter every 30 seconds when he scatters, which priests catch on to really fast most of the time.

Im not saying dk/healer has no chance; in fact with a pally and freedoms it does pretty well, especially against bad hunters. However stopping a hunter cc chain is not as easy as you claim. Even if the scatter fails there is plenty of other things to trap off of, and failed scatter-traps still cc people long enough for priests to set up MC or fear or whatever else they want.
    You should just stop playing DK. More than half your damage comes from range anyway, you don't even need to be near a hunter to do damage.
    110k chimeras is such a blatent lie as well lol. Maybe from a human in 7 pieces of prideful.

Desecrated ground, lichbourne, trinket. Almost 3 trinkets.

The mere fact you don't understand how deathgrip stops traps shows you've never played a hunter in arena before. I will enlighten you: when you deathgrip someone who's turning with their mouse, the whole screen spins around and I think it's pretty easy to see how that can screw up a trap especially since you can do it twice in 3 seconds.

Asphyxiating the hunter doesn't mean you lose pressure, you can use that time to apply necros which tbh is just as much pressure as doing it on the healer.

If the scatter fails what do we have to trap off? Wyvern? Makes our trap DRed. Disengage root? dispellable and requires us to be in melee range of the trap target. Pet stun? 2min cd. MC is easily interrupted and requires the priest to have line of the scattered target and no DK is ever going to die in a scatter>trap>silence without the fear. 600k hp with 10% damage reduction, 55% increased armour, AMS, lichbourne heal/conversion from rp gained in AMS? Yeah you're just bad if you lose to hunter teams.

Protip: don't go for the hunter, use all that runic power you get from the snares to destroy the healer.
    Last edited by Illana; 2014-03-25 at 04:27 AM.

scatter 4 seconds
    explosive shot needs to be placed 1 second before end
    sleep 6 seconds
    freezing trap needs to be placed 1 second before end
    silence 3 seconds

so all in all it's realistically 16 seconds and that's assuming the other person in this arena is not doing anything to stop you.

happens a lot at 1300 where you play, clearly.

You should just stop playing DK. More than half your damage comes from range anyway, you don't even need to be near a hunter to do damage.
    110k chimeras is such a blatent lie as well lol. Maybe from a human in 7 pieces of prideful.

The mere fact you don't understand how deathgrip stops traps shows you've never played a hunter in arena before. I will enlighten you: when you deathgrip someone who's turning with their mouse, the whole screen spins around and I think it's pretty easy to see how that can screw up a trap especially since you can do it twice in 3 seconds.

Asphyxiating the hunter doesn't mean you lose pressure, you can use that time to apply necros which tbh is just as much pressure as doing it on the healer.

If the scatter fails what do we have to trap off? Wyvern? Makes our trap DRed. Disengage root? dispellable and requires us to be in melee range of the trap target. Pet stun? 2min cd. MC is easily interrupted and requires the priest to have line of the scattered target and no DK is ever going to die in a scatter>trap>silence without the fear. 600k hp with 10% damage reduction, 55% increased armour, AMS, lichbourne heal/conversion from rp gained in AMS? Yeah you're just bad if you lose to hunter teams.

Protip: don't go for the hunter, use all that runic power you get from the snares to destroy the healer.
    Death knight need grip to stay on the hunter so that might not always been an option. You can land traps out of chastise and fears(while the target is snared with concussive shot). Priest have feathers and guise please don't pretend landing a mind control on one is a feat dude.

Quote Originally Posted by worstpvperus View Post
    Death knight need grip to stay on the hunter so that might not always been an option. You can land traps out of chastise and fears(while the target is snared with concussive shot). Priest have feathers and guise please don't pretend landing a mind control on one is a feat dude.
    not really, as I said before over half the dk damage comes from range anyway.

chastise DRs trap and trapping out of a fear requires the pathing to not line you.

Again: too many things can screw over traps.

Its really not even worth responding. I have seen you post in other threads and your hunter bias is more extreme than I have seen anywhere. 110k chimeras in blood presence literally happen every match btw, maybe you dont have your prideful weapon or something. Yes dks can do damage from range, but thats basically just dots and death coils, and I need RP to use deathcoil and I generate RP from melee attacks, and most of that RP is going to conversion in blood presence as I run my ass off because my healer sits in 20+ second cc chains and the hunter is doing absolutely retarded damage into me. We do OK damage from range, nothing spirit bond and a few instants from his priest won't stop. The fact that you dont think hunters counter dks in 2s is ridiculous, I have often had matches where the hunter keeps up on damage against my dk when I have dots rolling on 2 targets and he is just raidbossing into me with a 25% MS effect that I dont have. This is mostly because of the kiting; dks do stupid damage when they are on someone I won't pretend like they dont. This is at an 1800 level which in 2s is pretty decent right now after the resets.

Its really not even worth responding. I have seen you post in other threads and your hunter bias is more extreme than I have seen anywhere. 110k chimeras in blood presence literally happen every match btw, maybe you dont have your prideful weapon or something. Yes dks can do damage from range, but thats basically just dots and death coils, and I need RP to use deathcoil and I generate RP from melee attacks, and most of that RP is going to conversion in blood presence as I run my ass off because my healer sits in 20+ second cc chains and the hunter is doing absolutely retarded damage into me. We do OK damage from range, nothing spirit bond and a few instants from his priest won't stop. The fact that you dont think hunters counter dks in 2s is ridiculous, I have often had matches where the hunter keeps up on damage against my dk when I have dots rolling on 2 targets and he is just raidbossing into me with a 25% MS effect that I dont have. This is mostly because of the kiting; dks do stupid damage when they are on someone I won't pretend like they dont. This is at an 1800 level which in 2s is pretty decent right now after the resets.
    You're talking like we can do 110k chimera every global or something: it's something that happens every 9 seconds and not guaranteed to crit (i have about 37% crit) plus the hunter needs both trinkets to be up and if you see a hunter pop his trinket it's pretty fair to say you need to use a small defensive like AMS to mitigate some of it.

"just" dots and death coils lol, I love how you say I'm biased about hunters but you're such a hypocrite. What about your pet? Dots and coils don't exactly tickle either, I've been on the receiving end of 50k+ coils and dots ticking for almost 30k. Spirit bond can totally outheal that, yeah.

You also generate rp from being slowed, stop speaking as if RP is a problem against hunters. DKs counter hunters if anything, I think you're just terrible.

Oh lets not forget the gargoyle that flies and casts while moving that does more damage than the hunter during its uptime and it's stupidly hard to kill because it's got 200k+ hp and receives the DKs resilience ^^

You're talking like we can do 110k chimera every global or something: it's something that happens every 9 seconds and not guaranteed to crit (i have about 37% crit) plus the hunter needs both trinkets to be up and if you see a hunter pop his trinket it's pretty fair to say you need to use a small defensive like AMS to mitigate some of it.

"just" dots and death coils lol, I love how you say I'm biased about hunters but you're such a hypocrite. What about your pet? Dots and coils don't exactly tickle either, I've been on the receiving end of 50k+ coils and dots ticking for almost 30k. Spirit bond can totally outheal that, yeah.

You also generate rp from being slowed, stop speaking as if RP is a problem against hunters. DKs counter hunters if anything, I think you're just terrible.

Oh lets not forget the gargoyle that flies and casts while moving that does more damage than the hunter during its uptime and it's stupidly hard to kill because it's got 200k+ hp and receives the DKs resilience ^^
    Ugh why do I even bother. I bet you are one of those hunters who specs posthaste and wonders why he can't kite a dk (hint: NO ROOTBREAKS). Any decent priest will glyph shackle against a dk and have that garg shackled for a good chunk its lifetime. Yes I get RP from being slowed, but I still lose 2 RP/sec because I most undoubtedly have conversion up. 50k DCs are possible, 13% crit chance and ~0 RP is always fun tho, and 30k dot crits are possible if I apply them during double trinkets. Most of the time its about a 20k tick from both of them combined every 3 seconds. My pet hits for 5k tops, I dont know why people think its so strong. If you don't think rp is a problem vs hunters you are just insane.

Yes I will do damage to them, probably top damage in the arena from dot spreading, no it will not be enough to kill anything unless they get outplayed. The hunter will do comparable damage at range with an MS effect and 10x the cc. Thats really what it boils down to. I have beat plenty of hunter/healer teams on my dk, but every once in a while I run into a hunter who actually has a clue and they roflstomp us. Their damage is just too much with all that cc, its nuts.

DKs have much higher damage than hunters and your execute actually does something

stop trying to protect DK so much, it's well known it's too strong at the moment.

What's your healer doing when you're rooted? Scratching his balls? Heard of dispels?

If you have conversion running 24/7 you're terrible at DK.

Empowered pet has hit me for close to 20k and that's mail armour, plus it has that ridiculous root and stun.

As I said before: against hunter teams just ride the healer, no point hitting the hunter when you have a immobile target to attack. You probably think that it's hard because you've been doing wrong and trying to kill the hunter.