Poll: Would you like it to happen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard FIghting Game

Would you like to see 'Blizzard Fighting Game'? Heroes of the Storm but in the Street Fighter form ?

Deleted
    Not particularly no. I will however be booking all my holidays in the far distant future when WC4 comes out.

Nah. I'd much prefer a reboot to Lost Vikings.
    Stay salty my friends.

I don't necessarily want Blizzard to make one. I'd rather them working on things they can do well. However, if they make one and if it's good I wouldn't have a problem with it and I'd play it. I like fighting games.

Deleted
    they actually technically already made 1
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice...e_(video_game)

Yes! Yes, definitely yes.

But I wouldn't want Blizzard to produce it. I wouldn't want Netherrealm (MK,Injustice) either.

Not sure how a Namco (Tekken, Naruto, SoulCalibur) fighter would go tho :/.

For me, Capcom (Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom) or ArkSystemworks(Guilty Gear,Blazblue) would be perfect to make a fighting game, and I'd love a fighting game with my fav.blizzard characters :P (I'm a fighting game addict, and I love Blizz games)

Honestly though, ..I don't want to see MK styled, nor super smash styled (Sue me).

Street fighter style is ok, but ...I'd kill to see Guilty Gear/Blazblue/P4A style BLizzard-Fighting game (I don't want to see blizzard's attempt of a fighting game )
    Last edited by The Jester; 2014-03-23 at 12:51 PM.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    It would make me very happy to see this. I'd also like a PowerStone 2 style game.

Maybe they could just license out Capcom to develop "Street Fighter vs Blizzard"
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Well, I'm a big Mortal Kombat fan and wouldn't mind to see a Mortal Kombat style of game (including "fatality" finishers) with Blizzard characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Konata View Post
    I'd be more interested in a Smash Bros' style game though, for PC gaming franchises which are interested, or Gaming in General, of course the game would be 'hosted' by a single company, [i.e blizzard, featuring more blizzard characters] But you would see other franchises in there, with equal or more footing, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Ratchet and Clank, etc etc.
    I concur. I much prefer the SSB style of fighting.
    ( ; , , ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vightnic View Post
    I concur. I much prefer the SSB style of fighting.

Oh god I'd love this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    Nah. I'd much prefer a reboot to Lost Vikings.
    There's "Trine".

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread moved to Video Games > Video Games Discussion from World of Warcraft > General Discussions
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, Heroes of the storm allows me to play as characters from blizzard frachises and pound on other people playing heroes from Blizz franchises... Not really sure how much more a fighting game could add that would help me live out that fantasy better
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Oh god I'd love this.
    Careful what you wish for, Playstation Allstars tried to make an SSB style of fighting, and you know how that went. Seems Smash itself can only really capture the feel of a fighter like that.

That being said, I've imagined what a Marvel vs Capcom-like fighting game with Blizzard characters would seem like, and it sounds pretty amazing, so who knows. Blizzard has shown they can develop games for consoles as well, so it's possible they could put together a pretty great fighting game.

Capcom vs. Blizzard would be pretty neat. I really enjoy fighting games.

Sure why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    There's "Trine".
    That's a good game.

But it doesn't have Vikings in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    they actually technically already made 1
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice...e_(video_game)
    "This game was number 9 on ScrewAttack's Top 10 Worst Fighting Games"

well, hardly a reference then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a traditional fighting game, but a Super Smash Bros.-type game would be really cool.

And here I am figuring it would work better as a weapon fighter like Soul Calibur...