Thread: bm and passive?

Deleted

bm and passive?

read peps who say that to play bm well you need pet on passive /alot of macros. are their any guide to show how to do it? like the macros and etc.

/petattack [@pettarget,noexists]

Place it on some of your abilities. It allows you to switch targets without your pet switching targets.

Manually control your pet when you need to target switch or something with your pet.

It lets me keep my pet on adds on Galakras while I'm in the tower. It has more uses but that's the most apparent to me.

Deleted
    What Jeremy said. But for myself, I just use a /petattack macro for multi-shot only, so I can accurately place my pet for BC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    /petattack [@pettarget,noexists]

Place it on some of your abilities. It allows you to switch targets without your pet switching targets.

Manually control your pet when you need to target switch or something with your pet.

It lets me keep my pet on adds on Galakras while I'm in the tower. It has more uses but that's the most apparent to me.
    They make you do the tower as a BM hunter? WAI.

I hate when the bottom group kills things too fast and my pet comes back up as I'm jumping down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I hate when the bottom group kills things too fast and my pet comes back up as I'm jumping down.
    http://www.twitch.tv/devahi/c/3415191

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    Using this as evidence to my RL as to why hunters shouldn't do towers....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    Haha seen that before

I keep it on passive and macro /petattack into Kill Command and Multi-Shot as I'll want my pet around to use those abilities. I've made it muscle memory to tap Kill Command between GCD's when I want to switch targets, it works really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    ... tap Kill Command between GCD's when I want to switch targets, it works really well.
    I never would have thought of that - tyvm

Yeah I use KC macro to switch as well, even with KC on cd. Because /petattack isn't on the gcd you can spam your macro between other abilities, and if KC is off cd, we'll, you want to be pressing it anyways.