Reputation Bug with Bloodsail :'( *Pic Inside*

I hope someone can perhaps shed some light on this, I'm currently waiting for a reply on a GM ticket.
    I haven't been playing my warrior properly since the end of Cata, I can't remember doing the Bloodsail Grind on her, my reputations with the Steamweedle Cartel are at Revered from grinding through the game pre-cataclysm. Now that all of the quests have reset I can't help but think there has been a bug along the way.

I just went to show my friend about the nice spot to farm silk in southern stv just south of the arena, and while he can attack the enemies there, I can't. The mobs are friendly to me even though my reputation is hated. The At War box field is ticked and greyed out assuming I can't toggle it on or off. I've tried a fresh install without a UI installed tna. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what happened there. Seems like a bug alright but it never happened to me. Maybe a GM will be able to make something for you...

Deleted
    If the GM's are taking a long time try to get the rep back to unfriendly and see if that helps?

Deleted
    Could be that you're stuck in the STV phase where you're doing quests for bloodsail, which was added with cata. Either that or some bug that you'd need a game master to fix.

You might be on the quest where you can walk around safely. There is one or two out there where they are flagged as friendly for the duration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiluy View Post
    You might be on the quest where you can walk around safely. There is one or two out there where they are flagged as friendly for the duration.
    This.

I had the same issue when I was going to start my Insane business. It annoyed me so I went off and farmed the Lockboxes instead on my Rogue but it was only after checking wowhead I think that I realised I hadn't finished the quest line.
    Go back to STV and finish it off, I believe the final battle is Booty Bay with some ship attacks if I recall correctly!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, did going back to Stranglethorn help you?