Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never left them, that's them there below. She's my original, though he's only a year and some younger.

Spoiled rotten compared to the alts who largely have bank duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I deleted my first toon about a year ago. I consider my 3rd toon my main. I've been playing her sens BC. I have alts, but I only play them ones she is at max level and geared.

I guess you could say I never stopped playing my main.

More or less! I started in vanilla, leveled a priest, flushed it.. leveled a druid several times (I rerolled everytime a new server came), it was my favorite class by far... but i was turned off by the fact they were only healers at max level, i wanted to tank or go catform.

I rolled a warrior, several other alts, then i went warrior fulltime from BC to the end of wrath, then i went druid and never looked back, druid which was my first love.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, as the expansions march on, I have done less and less with one of my original characters. Made her back in BC mostly as a joke, but planned to do as an enhancement shaman. Was in a fairly serious 10 man guild and we got really damn close to getting the original Amani bear mounts. (we would have if it wasn't for technical problems 2 weeks in a row before they were removed from the game) Sadly, enhancement changed a LOT in WotLK, but I found I mostly enjoyed elemental/restoration. I spent a lot of time on my shaman in WotLK. Cata is when I spent a LOT less time on my shaman and I have practically neglected her in MoP. She is 90, has about a 500 ilvl and maxxed main professions. But I just haven't really enjoyed the last 2 expansions in and off themselves, and I suppose that is reflected in how much time and effort I spent on my shaman. As it stands I am unsubbed from the game and unsure if I will come back for WoD.

Both of my first 60/70s are on pretty much dead realms. I know x-realm is supposed to help that, but I don't like the AH being unstocked or just overpriced, or being unable to sell things quickly.

WTB Linked AH for battlegroups.

Deleted
    Main used to be a hunter, but I took a liking in healing, so for a long while my shaman was my main (who was my 2. char, and has since then been panda-fied) but sadly my guild fell apart for a plethora of reasons. So i went alliance and been playing a warlock and a paladin mostly. I do still enjoy the shaman most tho, but since i quit "serious" raiding I can just lfr and pvp with all my toons...

My main throughout all these expansions was a druid. I have always played a tank/healer class because I could get into raids quicker. Or do dungeons quicker.
    Though it was recently switched to Hunter. While I miss not having to wait 3+ hours to find someone to tank or to heal, I do enjoy the DPS aspect. So as of right now, not going to change my back to the original class I main with.
    I'm surprised hunters are this much fun! I have always been iffy on making one because of all the bad reputation on them. Now I hate the fact I didn't make one since day one.

Warlock has been my caster main since I started, and DK has been my melee main since it was introduced. I have little interest in deviating.

10+ Year Old Account
    my main during vanila and bc was a hunter. He is exp locked at 70 but I still run BC and Sunwell weekly trying to gear up to BIS. Next off is my druid that I played every expansion at max lvl and was 19 twink at vanila was my main until mop although I still play it and its got a cloak.
    I also have 90 warrior, 90 monk, 90 rogue,90 priest that all get played to some extent every week. got cloak on 2 of those as well and working on it with monk and priest now.

the only character i dont play much of anymore is my belf lock i started launch day bc. its also exp locked at 70 and I only use him now for his 375 tailoring to make bags.

I get very attached to my characters so I will always log in again and run around. But my first ever main will not go beyond 70 because its cursed with bad RNG to the extent people would quit wow over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devechka View Post
    My main throughout all these expansions was a druid. I have always played a tank/healer class because I could get into raids quicker. Or do dungeons quicker.
    Though it was recently switched to Hunter. While I miss not having to wait 3+ hours to find someone to tank or to heal, I do enjoy the DPS aspect. So as of right now, not going to change my back to the original class I main with.
    I'm surprised hunters are this much fun! I have always been iffy on making one because of all the bad reputation on them. Now I hate the fact I didn't make one since day one.
    Hunters are not the same since day 1. No more melee weapon, so wing clip is gone. deadzone was removed, half the aspects where removed, got heals, and jump back effects, mana was swapped for focus, pets have been completely changed as well. Playing hunter in vanilla and bc really had its negatives compared to other classes.. (mostly pvp) but nothing beats sitting back in av and snipping ally one after the other.

My hunter still has 2 1 hand weapons with 30 int enchants on them sitting in the bank. now they are /lol gear, bad huntard with int.

Its really off-putting how different hunters where made. I got to play on my brothers warrior every now and again and since he dosnt play anymore I made my own and they are by far so much closer to the original class so I prefer it so much more.

I leveled my priest in the beginning of CATA because I could finally use a gnome. No heirlooms =D

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still have and play my oldest character still, but since Wrath I've been a DK/Pally guy, and although I don't play the ones I made back then, I do play newer ones of them, and enjoy them still

Warrior was my first character I created and my main for 4+ years. I just use him for TK/Alysrazor mount runs now, he sits at 500 ilvl and gathers dust.

I've always enjoyed raiding on alts, but I don't "main swap" like crazy like I know some people do. My Priest has been my main for this entire expac and will likely stay that way - I've only ever had two "mains".

My first character, a hunter from 1 month after release (got WoW for Christmas), finally reached max level last summer.
    I no longer get on my main from vanilla as I switched servers and factions to play with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question is whether it is actually possible. My current main (see signature) has been such since almost the beginning; only before I bought TBC, for a few weeks, my main was a human paladin, however, that one was subsequently not really played and didn't make it above lvl24 until late WotLK; so the question is whether the status of "main" could've even applied. My current main was the first one I got to max level and end game, is constantly the best geared one, etc. Per that definition, I never had a different main.