Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As you lay down for bed every night, I would strongly encourage you to pray. Praying a rosary works wonders for insomnia. If you are not familiar with what a rosary is you can find info about it online; try USCCB.org. Sleep is important, helping to regulate all the other functions that seem to be off balance in your body. I do hope you get sound rest.

Deleted
    I have had a period of 3 weeks where i had a lot of stomach pain. I then found out the food i ate was filled with Acid. So i just stopped eating apples, orange and apple juice for some time. Then i felt much better. However in days where i drink too much juice and eat oranges, the feel returns. I also like you had a time where i could go with just eating 5 pieces of bread on an entire day. I found it to be so that if you eat very little, your stomach will get used to it and compensate. So eat less = Need less food to feel full. I am 189cm high, and i weigh 74, but just 1 month ago i weighed 69. I guess i swing a lot in weigh, but for this i have no real explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I feel sorry for you guys. Luckily for me I don't really have any pain, it's just a weird feeling of being full but not really being full. Hard to describe.

And I don't even count anymore how often I'd like to bitch slap myself. I actually do it sometimes.
    Man i get that too.

Easier said than done. I wake up multiple times during the night due to external issues, like a bird, or a needle falling down in Africa.

Jokes aside, sometimes I just lie in my bed at around 10pm and I'm simply fully awake. My brain goes into overdrive and doesn't give me any rest. It's an issue I had for as long as I can think back in time, but it has gotten worse the older I got. Without sleeping aids like foam earplugs and sleep masks I'm sure I would stay awake until 5 or 6 am.
    Get sleeping pills for max a week, that should do it. It won't be pleasent, but you need to fix that sleep pattern.

Deleted
    I know exactly how you are feeling, OP, for I have the same problems. At times I become self-destructive and tend to drink and do drugs a couple of nights to stop myself from thinking anything and that is the reason my sleeping pattern gets fucked up and I don't feel like eating at all.

The reason you don't feel as intellectually adept as you have been before is because of sleep. It's not enough to sleep as much hours as needed, it's about going to sleep at the right time. The reason you can't is because your brain becomes more active at night. The way I tackled this problem is this:

At about 8PM after dinner, I smoke a joint of indica marijuana (indica is for night time smoking, relaxing you) and I try to surpress myself from the desire to do something intellectually challenging because the night is the only time of day that I can function at 100% capacity. I lay down (this is the most important part) in bed and I watch something funny. Normally, once the indica lets me go at about 10 PM I start feeling sleepy. With already being in bed, it's a piece of cake to close your eyes and embrace the dream. Sometimes though, I don't feel sleepy, if I have drank a little more coffee during the day, so I do what all men do to relax - I jerk off. It's just instant relax and I get sleepy very fast if I've been lying in bed for some time.

If you find something like this that works for you and you do it every night for like a week or two, your sleeping pattern will gradually return to normal and you will be getting up at 8 AM with no alarm clock, feeling wonderful.

Now, how I fixed MY food problem. First of all, I had 0 appetite for a long time because of amphetamines and cigarettes. I quit cigarettes and I started working out. It doesn't matter what you work out, as long as you burn energy. You will feel the hunger no matter what if you burn enough energy. But in order to work out, you must fix the sleeping pattern first. You must get up at 9 or 10 AM, have breakfast, force yourself to eat an orange or some other fruit, do some exercise then go work out or do your favourite sport. When you are finished with it and you go home and shower, the hunger will overwhelm you so fast.

After you fix those two things and turn them into new habits, which is easy - all you have to do is consciously repeat them until you start unconsciously repeating them - you will have no problems with anything else, because you will be at your full power (as long as you believe in yourself).

Hope I was helpful.

P.S. - I have to add that everything is about self-discipline so if you find a way that works for you, do not let it go. I have destroyed and rebuilt my sleeping pattern and appetite about 4 times in the past 2 years and on top of it, I have destroyed them consciously, knowing in full that I can and will rebuild them if need be.

Never waver and give yourself some more credit for your abilities.

I would also like to propose that if you really love your girlfriend, find a way to live with her, because her presence in your daily life will boost your cognitive abilities. If you can handle your Uni online (I've heard of some universities that provide this option of online home-schooling) then you will be handling it even better if you're with her. Cheers, mate.

EDIT: Sorry, I hadn't read your other posts. My advice to you is still the same. Since you are familliar with weed then you can get some indica. Just don't smoke again and wait till it lets you go, we both know there's no way you won't go to sleep if you don't smoke again (if it's good indica). If you have quit weed before then you have enough discipline to refuse yourself to smoke another one.

Also, you can't work out because you have no energy? Do it anyway, man. Push yourself to your limit. Exhaust yourself. Make your body crave energy like its cocaine. The only way to fix your circle of problems is to break right through it.
    Last edited by mmoc1cc94a666b; 2014-03-25 at 01:06 PM.

Vind, that indica idea is not even half bad... usually I only buy sativa because I enjoy being high more than being stoned. I live in NL, so getting some of the highest quality is not an issue.

Other than that... yea I guess waking up early is something I am seriously neglecting. Today I slept again until noon and fell asleep around 4 because I wasn't tired. Obviously you can't eat lunch just 30 minutes after waking up.

Everything boils down to the sleeping pattern.....

Deleted
    Vind, that indica idea is not even half bad... usually I only buy sativa because I enjoy being high more than being stoned. I live in NL, so getting some of the highest quality is not an issue.

Other than that... yea I guess waking up early is something I am seriously neglecting. Today I slept again until noon and fell asleep around 4 because I wasn't tired. Obviously you can't eat lunch just 30 minutes after waking up.

Everything boils down to the sleeping pattern.....
    Surely you can handle something as silly as a sleeping pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Surely you can handle something as silly as a sleeping pattern.
    Lets hope. Otherwise I will be the first guy that I know of to literally break apart because he can't get his sleeping shit together.

Or I just become nocturnal. Who wants to work during sunny days anyway

Lets hope. Otherwise I will be the first guy that I know of to literally break apart because he can't get his sleeping shit together.

Night shift workers die much more frequently of cancer, heart disease and cardiac arrest when compared to their day-working brethren. Don't become nocturnal.
    Call me Cassandra

Like you said it's a vicious cycle : No energy -> No gym -> No food -> No sleep -> No energy

Try to find a good day, one of those you wake up early by yourself, have a small high carbohydrate breakfast and star going to the gym. Hopefully by breaking the cycle you will start getting hungry for more food and eventually get tired enough to help you sleep. Being tired will make you sleep through the night so you wake up refreshed. Sustain the good cycle and see what happens

Give gym a try.

Exercise is one of the best things you'll ever do to regulate sleep. I cycle about 4 miles a day (tiny but still...) and gym couple of times a week and can practically sleep on command at any time of day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.