Deleted

CD Key received from cdkeys.com?

Has anyone EU received their key from cdkeys.com?

Is this a legit site is what I'm trying to work out.

Yep, I ordered 8th of March and got it earlier today, it worked fine.

HOWEVER, as per a post on neogaf, they are not able to give further keys until tomorrow as I understand it as they have run out today. So those that ordered earlier got their keys already, but people ordering now will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

Definitely worth it for the massive savings though.

Deleted
    I ordered mine on the 6th of March and havent recieved it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooshed View Post
    I ordered mine on the 6th of March and havent recieved it yet.
    Did you check the original link they sent you on order confirmation? I didn't get a new mail it was just updated on the original link they sent, a scanned image.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadaver View Post
    Did you check the original link they sent you on order confirmation? I didn't get a new mail it was just updated on the original link they sent, a scanned image.
    I did yeah, still says its a pre order and will be available just before or on the 25th.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    From their Facebook page.
    DIABLO REAPER OF SOULS UPDATE: Unfortunately our main supplier of this game will be delivering late and we will be unable to offer early delivery of this title. We do however anticipate being able to deliver the game in full by 11am GMT on the release date (25/03/14). As with all our pre-orders, a full refund can be issued at any stage before release. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay and will ensure this will not happen with future releases.
    I didn't receive mine either, and I contacted them for a refund. Got my money back 1 minute after

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaeh View Post
    From their Facebook page.

I didn't receive mine either, and I contacted them for a refund. Got my money back 1 minute after
    I'm still trying to get my money back, but there's no response to my emails. ;/

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    I'm still trying to get my money back, but there's no response to my emails. ;/
    I DM'd them via Facebook. They asked for my order# and pretty much immediatly got the refund after they read the message.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I DM'd them via Facebook. They asked for my order# and pretty much immediatly got the refund after they read the message.
    Well, I don't have Facebook (because it's evil) so I can't do it that way, PM'd them like 4 times now on their main site. :/

Edit: Got the email finally, and Paypal refund too. Now bought from US Battle.net gift.
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2014-03-24 at 06:14 PM.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't have Facebook (because it's evil) so I can't do it that way, PM'd them like 4 times now on their main site. :/

Edit: Got the email finally, and Paypal refund too. Now bought from US Battle.net gift.
    Glad you got your refund. Shame their supplier fucked up with the keys. At least their service was fine with the refunds and all.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you got your refund. Shame their supplier fucked up with the keys. At least their service was fine with the refunds and all.
    Yeah, I just think they didn't expect the sheer amount of people for this, hopefully they'll prepare better for future releases like ESO and others.

Battle.net is taking it's time. :/

Edit: Speak of the devil, it updated. xD
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2014-03-24 at 06:27 PM.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I just think they didn't expect the sheer amount of people for this, hopefully they'll prepare better for future releases like ESO and others.

Battle.net is taking it's time. :/

Edit: Speak of the devil, it updated. xD
    Just gifted it to myself aswell via US Bnet to EU. Don't wanna risk another key site catastrophe :P