Gearing priority for an Arms Warrior

I have started to get into some simple PvP; regular random BGs and an occasional YOLO RBG. Yes, I know it's casual and not serious. What is the best way to gear up my toon since most of my gear will be honor stuff. I have both 522 trinkets now, a 522 wrist from before and a 550 belt from a celestial. What should my honor and conquest gear be spent on next?

My regular ilvl is 551 so no 522 gear is better than what I have now, in any slot, if that matters. Both of my weapons are 548, but I PvP in Arms.

Thanks for any advice you all have!

Crit, Crit/Str and Crit/PvP Power (or Crit/Hit depending on your preference).

Get weapons as soon as you can. I personally got the Prideful proc trinket > Prideful helm and am saving for Prideful weapon.

Sorry, I should have clarified my original post; I was referring more to what my gearing strategy should be; i.e. should I go for the 4pc 522 set first, then weapons, or should I get the 522 weapon first, or the other anciallary (not set piece) items? I assume I should go for set pieces now until I have earned enough honor to buy a weapon, and then fill out the set, while doing Celestials weekly in the hopes of getting Grievous gear. My conquest gains will be small unless I get lucky with from RBGs (I'm counting on no more than 150/day).

10+ Year Old Account
    You spend Conquest on the Chestpiece and Shoulders or Trinket. Then you pool your conquest until you have enough to get the weapon. After that you buy the Legs, the helmet and remaining Trinket(s).

The rings, neck, cloak, bracer, glove, belt can all be obtained by the celestial's, so you don't buy those until you actually get everything else. If you're a lucky fuck, you'll have most of these obtained by the time you have everything else.

My Warrior is a good example of this. That Warrior has never capped and has the gloves and cloak prideful already because of being lucky for two weeks in a row.

Deleted
    Indeed, buy things that don't drop off celestials first. Requirement for weapon is 7250, so you have ~3750 conquest to spend beforehand. I usually buy shoulders and chest, but you can also buy trinkets if you want. Basically, buy two pieces - if you don't have any PvP gear, going shoulders and chest for the 2-piece is probably your best bet. Then get weapon, then go for the 4 piece, then fill out stuff you can get from celestials, and pray you don't get screwed by RNG.

Thanks for the replies, this is exactly what I was looking for!

I didn't think arms warriors needed pvp gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitethe View Post
    I didn't think arms warriors needed pvp gear?
    You thought wrong.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually go Head > Shoulders > Weapon Push > Trinkets due to them all being not available from Celestials.
    Weapon is awesome for obvious reasons.

In terms of Honor go for weakest slots first. I'd say Chest > Legs > Gloves > Honor Weapon are most viable things. Weapon is great for the obvious PVP Power on it.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Trinket (DAMOOGE!) > whatever you want that leaves enough for weapon at the first chance you can get it (Kill Time) > Weapon (MEGA DAMOOGE!) > Doesnt Matter or Pick Something Not On RNG PVE boss drop List, Not that you are probably ever going to get a pvp drop of that douche monster when you need it.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Trinket (DAMOOGE!) > whatever you want that leaves enough for weapon at the first chance you can get it (Kill Time) > Weapon (MEGA DAMOOGE!) > Doesnt Matter or Pick Something Not On RNG PVE boss drop List, Not that you are probably ever going to get a pvp drop of that douche monster when you need it.
    I would dare say this doesn't just apply to warriors, but to any dps for pvp, heh.

Of course I would keep getting pve tier pieces I've had for months instead of prideful stuff. Durrrrr...

trinkets, weapon - chest, head - everything else

ALWAYS get weapons and trinkets first. People really don't realize how powerful PVP trinkets are, even compared to Chest and Helms.

Wep > Trinket > Chest > Helm > 1750 pieces > 1250 pieces

Deleted
    Trinkets are strong when they proc, but for overall sustained damage, the 2250 pieces are still more valuable imo.

Assuming week 1 - Trinket, shoulder, weapon, helm... then whatever. The rest can drop from Celestials if you're lucky.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere